Sequel: Mechanical.net

Mechanical Joy

My Room:

I hurried up the stairs. From there, I open the door into the floor. Now I can see a hall lined with several doors. I chose the third door on the right, that's to the north. As I open the door, I can see a small room, there I find space for a pair of shoes, and a jacket. Then I find two doors.

To the left, there is room for further clothes, I walk in, take off my shoes. Now I open the door before me, before walking in, my bed is up against the wall to the left. I find two more doors, walking up to see what I have there. There is a window on the wall opposing the entrance. Not only is the window closed, but blocked with wooden 'doors'.
The doors opposing the bed leads to the WC, and the shower. The WC is really minimal, nothing fanciful.

When I open the door to the shower, I find a small room, with two glass doors. To the side, I have a wardrobe, with space for plenty of cloths, behind the other door, there is the shower. I had even found a place for the clothes I'm wearing when I'm entering the shower. With that, I strip, before entering the shower, as I close the door, I find the controls of the shower. First I press a bottom, and water flow down from overhead, then another to make it warm, after that a third, and the water flow more freely. This shower is easy to manage, no need for a manual. It's self explanatory, to me.

Now, all I need to do is to stand in the shower, feeling the warm water wash over me. Though there is space enough for a small dance, maybe because I'm just a small girl? Still, I do enjoy the shower.