Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

I won't let you be turned

We are...

"Alex, listen.." He said trying to calm me down.

"No leave! I don't want to see you."

"Alex, listen! It's not what you think!"

"Oh so now I'm a liar?! I guess I just imagined you and her!"

He looked about as frustrated as I felt. He can't justify this.

"I don't even know why I'm trying to explain myself. We aren't even together."

That struck me. What.The.Hell?! So first he hurts me by seeing someone else knowing how I felt, and now he's considering our relationship nothing.

"You, bastard..." I said.

He looked at me. He must have realized what he said because he started walking towards me.

"Demetri, get the hell out of here!"

"Alex, I'm so sorry!"

I slapped him, making his head jerk to the side. I know it didn't hurt him. He was shocked. I was too. I never thought I would hit a vampire. Hitting him made me want to do it again!

He turned his head back to me. "I deserved that."

I tried to do it again but he grabbed my hand.

"Alex, listen."

"No!"

I started hitting him in the chest. I really wish I was hurting him right now!

He finally grabbed my hands and I tried to get free.

"Alex! Listen!"

I stopped.

"I shouldn't have said that. I was angry because I don't want to hurt you. And seeing you that way...I'm sorry."

I started crying.

"Don't apologize while I'm mad at you!"

"I can't help it. Alex, that girl you saw me with is Jane. She is feared everywhere and I can assure you that me and her have nothing going on!"

"How can I believe you?"

"You just have to trust me, Alex."

Darn him, using my sentence against me!

"I don't know..."

He pulled me closer to him.

"Aren't you afraid you'll hurt me?"

"No. You'll be glad to know I stopped killing people. I started hunting animals. Not as good but it keeps me leveled."

I nodded. Wait, no, I'm mad at him!

"I just...It's hard. Vampires girls are naturally more beautiful than humans."

"Not in our eyes."

I looked at him. He was telling the truth.

"Alex, every vampire girl looks the same. That's why you would hardly see vampires get together with other vampires. Those who are together were originally human."

"oh..."

"And you..."

I looked up. I bet he thought I was ugly or just average.

He smiled. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I can't be with anyone else because I think about you. No matter where I go I think about you. I know I say we shouldn't be together and forget about me. I don't mean those things. I just don't want anything to happen to you because of me."

"Demetri..."

"I'm glad you didn't listen to me, Alex. I would have been nothing without you."

I smiled. I can't believe I actually thought he was with someone else.

"I'm sorry..."

"No. Don't be. I should have told you."

"But you don't have to. We're not together..." I said remembering what he said.

"We are..."

I looked at him.

"...until there is no more breath in my body."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hope you enjoy this one. Now I might live to see tomorrow. Lol