Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

I won't let you be turned

You'd better leave!

Tristan leaned closer to me.

"What did you say?"

"De...me...tri" I said again.

I was crying. i have never been this scared before. Not even in the forest when I saw Demetri feeding. Tristan scares me! And right now I wanted Demetri. I wanted him to come to help me like he did times before.

Tristan shook his head. He was getting angrier. His fist clenched and his grip on my throat got tighter. I officially couldn't breathe.

"That leech can't help you Alex! He doesn't give a damn about you! Tell me you're mine and I'll let you go!"

I couldn't. I was afraid. "De...me...tri"

He growled and threw me across the room causing my back to slam against the wall. I slumped to the ground, not having the strength to stand.

Tristan came and grabbed me by my hair, painfully causing me to stand.

"Tell.Me.You're.Mine!"

"No! Demetri!" I said finally able to scream now that he wasn't suffocating me.

He pushed my head and it banged against the wall. Once again I didn't have the strength to stand so I fell to the ground.

He backed up, his fists tightly clenched.

"You don't know who you're messing with!"

Just then, finally, Demetri broke through the window and punched Tristan in the face. It must have been hard because he literally flew back. But before he could hit the wall, Demetri caught him and threw him out the window, full force, breaking the window.

"Demetri..."

He looked at me. We looked at each other’s eyes, and into his amber eyes, I saw my life, my love, my heart, and my soul, all tied with this one, true being, and I knew I loved him, I knew him more than I could ever say, because what I felt, no words could describe it, in his amber eyes…

He walked over to me and picked me up and held me. I scrunched up his shirt and started crying.

"Aren't you afraid Edward will see?" i said, even though I didn't want him to let go.

"No. Every time I let go you seem to get hurt. I don't want to let you go!"

"You're...gonna pay...for that....leech!"

"Back the fuck down, wolf or I swear I'll kill you where you stand!" Demetri growled out.

Tristan was shocked. I don't know why. After Demetri threw him out he should have stayed out.

"Listen..." Tristan started to say.

"I'm warning you!" Demetri said.

I heard a car pull up. Edward and the others made it. I guess now we have to let go.

"You''d better leave!" Demetri warned.

Tristan got the hint and ran out.

"Do I have to let you go?"

He looked at me. "yes...but I want you to know something, Alex."

"What?"

He got close. "I love you" He whispered in my ear.

He was about to leave.

"Wait!"

He turned to me.

"I-I love you, Demetri."

He smiled. "I'll be back later. I don't want you being alone anymore."

I nodded and he left just as the others came in. While they were asking me how I was one thing kept running through my head.

'I love you'
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha! I bet you guys love this chapter. Without the abuse of course lol. Well comment! The part with the amber eyes came from Alex1309. The main character lol