Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

I won't let you be turned

Aw crap...

I got my things and got up, heading for the principle's office. What in the world could I have done? I don't get in trouble!

I knocked and the principle said come in.

"You needed me?"

"Yeah. Edward and Bella need you. They are outside by the forest waiting for you. They said it's urgent."

I nodded and ran downstairs. They were just where they said they would be.

"What's up you guys?"

"Follow us. And let Edward and I do the talking unless they ask you to."

"Okay but who?"

"Just do as she said, Alex." said Edward.

I nodded. "I am but who is it?"

"Follow us."

I followed them all the way to the deep parts f the forest. I wasn't walking as graceful as they were but I did what I could to keep up.

When they stopped I saw two men. One had long black hair and he looked a little creepy. The other man...was the guy out of the window! I remember him!

"What did you want us for Aro?" asked Edward.

"I mostly wanted the girl but I know you wouldn't let her come alone. You don't trust the volturi."

"It's not that we don't trust you Aro. We don't know what you want her for."

The man with brown hair whispered something to the Aro guy. Brown hair kept staring at me and looking mad. Or confused.

Aro looked at me, his face looked like something intrigued him.

"Ah Alex. It seems like you are very interesting."

He came closer and grabbed my hand. I didn't want to snatch but he scared me. I didn't know what to do.

"It seems it's only you Demetri. Her thoughts are, actually very interesting."

I slid my hand from his. How could he read my thoughts? I thought only Edward could do that.

"I can only read the present thoughts. He can read thoughts you made in the past."

"Okay"

Demetri. His name's Demetri.

"You remember why we wanted Bella to turn?"

"Yes. Because I knew about the vampires."

"Right. So you know what I want for her."

Bella looked from him, to me, then back to him. "No."

Aroa laughed. "I wasn't asking. I was telling you. She must be turned."

"Aro..."

"No Edward. This is not a case you can argue."

"Can I saw something?" I asked.

"Go ahead."

"What if I get turned after I graduate."

Aro was going to reject but I stopped him. "If I graduate then I can message my friends from far away and never have to meet up with them again. They won't question my age and no one else will."

Aro looked like he was hesitating. I was winning.

"Maybe we should consider her offer, Aro." Demetri finally said. Huh, an Italian accent.

"Yes, Demetri. Maybe we should."

They disappeared. At least they did to me. They were just running fast.

"I thought we said don't talk until we say so!" Yelled Edward.

"At least I got them to consider waiting!"

He stopped and paced back and forth.

"Edward, she did convince them to think otherwise."

He looked at her and nodded. Next thing I knew I felt a rush of wind and I was in front of the house. They ran me home. I hate when they do that.

"Can you guys not do that again," I said, feeling a little dizzy on my feet.

I went upstairs, did my homework and went to bed. But my dreams weren't what I wanted.

I had a dream of walking through the forest, like always, but this time I was confronted by Aro. He wanted me to change but I wouldn't do it. He ran forward to attack me but someone stopped him. Before I could see who it was I woke up.

Aw crap...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! I wanna know what people think of this. Even if it's telling me what to improve on! =)