Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

I won't let you be turned

Thank you!

We were finally back home and everyone crowded around Nessie. Which was hard since Jacob wouldn't leave her side. Demetri left. He had to go back to his post with the volturi.

"I'm fine. Really. all they did was kept me tied up all the time."

"You sure," asked Jacob.

"Yes, Jakie"

"Not here..." he said quietly and she laughed.

Edward and Bella called me to my room. I wonder what I did now.

I went to my room and shut the door.

"Alex, I just want to say I'm sorry. I had to do that because he had Nessie."

"I understand. But I want to know how you really feel now. Both of you."

They paused for awhile. I gave them time to think.

"I think it's fine. After all, what member of the vultori is willing to give up blood for someone else?"

"How did..."

"He told me,"Edward said. "Before we came into the room. I told him what was really happening. We put on a show in front of Tristan. He was watching."

"Wait. So he knew about this. All of you?" I looked at Bella. "You too?"

She nodded. "If we had told you then it would be obvious that we weren't doing it for real."

"You could have given me a hint!"

They laughed. "Sorry," said Bella. "We wanted to hurry up and get Nessie back."

"So...you're okay with me dating Demetri?"

Edward paused. Does that mean no?

"Yes. Only because he did so much."

I jumped up and hugged both him and Bella.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have to tell Demetri!"

I was about to leave. So what it was dark. I can go out.

"Wait. He's not here remember."

"Oh yeah..."

Edward and Bella said goodnight and started to leave.

"Do you think we should leave her alone?" asked Rosalie. "Tristan might come back and I would be more than willing to kill him."

"I'll be fine."

"You sure?" asked Alice.

"Yeah."

They all left. I went to my room and, for once, got some sleep with no interruptions. Except for the usual dreams of Demetri I was sleeping perfectly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! Please comment or message with ideas. I just ran out of them! XD I don't know how but I did! So ideas please! =) Enjoy!