Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

I won't let you be turned

Kidnapped!

The next day I was happy. No I was happier than happy. I was ecstatic! I can be with Demetri, Tristan is gone, Nate and Karen finally got together...what's no tot like about this day?! Well my family is not here but that's normal when it's sunny out.

I left the cafeteria and went t o the meadow. I haven't been hear in a long time. It felt good to be back. I saw someone walking up to me so I stayed where I was.

It was that girl...Jane. I have to remember her name.

"Hello, Alexandra."

"Hi. And you can just call me Alex."

"Okay"

We stood in silence and I really was confused. Am I in trouble with the volturi?

"Um...not to sound rude but why are you here?"

She kept looking out to the water, her head held high as if she were a queen. That's pretty understandable when you are a highly feared vampire. I wonder why she's feared.

"I don't like you Alex." She finally said.

"Um...what?"

"I don't like you. I didn't like Bella and I don't like you."

"May I ask why?"

"Because for some reason you are so special. What makes you so special that Demetri would risk his life to save you?"

"I don't know really."

She stood in silence. Why did she hate me? Is it because I'm 'special' like she said? Or...

Oh no...don't tell me...

"Did you like him?"

"Yes. I still do. But I can see he loves you. When the time comes I will show I'm a better potential mate." She said.

She turned and walked off, leaving me so confused. I didn't know whether to be afraid or not. Did she threatened me?

Great now I have to worry about a jealous ex...well she's not really an ex.

I checked the time on my phone. I have to leave or I'll be late for class.

I got up and headed to school.

From my classes I always looked to the forest. But something was different. Something was in the forest. It wasn't Demetri. I knew that because he had business with the volturi. I wish he had a phone!

This person...this person looked so familiar. I tried to see who it was but the person's face was blocked by the shade. So I moved back, thinking whoever it was, was watching me.

Just as I thought. Whoever it was came closer and moved into the light.

"Tristan?" I whispered.

Oh my gosh he's following me! Crap, what to do? Do I tell someone?! No, if I do he might hurt someone. I have to stay around people. But home?

"Karen."

"Yes?"

"Could I sleep over your house? The family's on vacation and I need a place to crash. My house is boring."

"Of course!"

I smiled. I'm glad I still have my friend. She turned to talk to Nate. I would tell her to invite him but then her folks would trip and I don't want that.

After school I got in the car wit Karen and we drove to her house. On the way I would occasionally look back to make sure Tristan wasn't following the car. I didn't want to put Karen in danger.

At the house we sat and watched movies. It was an argument about which one to watch first. But after we both agreed on Pirates of the Caribbean it went on from there.

"Hey, Alex! I'm going to take a shower okay? Got school tomorrow remember?"

"How could I forget? It's what ruins my week!"

She laughed and went upstairs. I went and stayed in her room because I was worried. I didn't see Tristan following us but I knew he did. If I stayed by her then maybe he would back off for today.

"Alex, can you bring me my towel? It's on the bed!"

"Okay!"

I gave her her towel and she got dressed in the bathroom. When she came out I took a shower and we were ready for bed. I slept in a sleeping bag on the floor.

I had a good dream. Demetri was there, and so was the Cullens. We were one big happy family. I wish...

I woke up when someone was knocking on the door. I looked at the clock. 9:30p.m.

It's not that late. It could be someone important. Karen got up and said she'll get it.

"Who is it?"

I went by her room door to listen to the conversation.

I heard her open the door.

"What do you want?!"

"Alex"

"She doesn't want to see you! Leave!"

I heard her struggle. Crap.

I ran downstairs and saw none other than Tristan, wrestling with her to get upstairs.

"Karen!"

He looked up at me and smirked. I went over and bit his arm, making him let go. She ran in front of me up the stairs. We were almost to the top, when he grabbed my ankle.

Karen turned and was about ot help me.

"No! Go! Get my phone! Call Bella and Edward! Tell them who it is!"

She nodded and ran back.

Tristan pulled me causing me to fall down the stairs. I grabbed my head which was now in pain.

He came down. "It doesn't matter. By the time they get here, you'll be gone."

I got up to run but I felt something hit my head and I blacked out. I knew one thing was certain. I had just been kidnapped!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! =) Yes she did get kidnapped! And if you didn't read my last notes I changed Demetri's accent to Italian! It made sense! The volturi are in Italy. So yeah!