Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

I won't let you be turned

No answer

I woke up to the smell of dirt. I felt dizzy and I had the worst headache ever!

I sat up, holding my head, trying my best not to get light-headed. I looked around. I'm in a tent? What happened? I got out and started walking through a camp. Where am I? What...

"Ah, Alex. You finally woke up my dear."

That voice sent needles down my back. I turned around slowly, hoping it wasn't the person I thought it was.

"T-Tristan!"

He had the most sinister smile plastered across his face. He was leaning against a tree, his arms folded across his chest.

"You slept for awhile. I was getting worried," He said with false concern.

"I remember! You kidnapped me!"

"Yes I did," he said, walking towards me. I backed up as far as I could. I tried to find exits. There were many but Tristan is faster than me. All I'll accomplish is pissing him off.

"Why?"

"Alex, I always tell you this. You're my girl. I just want to be with you."

"They'll find me! They know where you live!"

"Actually you can't tell but we moved. They'll never find us."

He walked close to me. I couldn't move. He had succeeded in kidnapping me. What can I do. If I yell, I doubt someone would hear me.

"They'll find me. Wait and see!"

He laughed. "No. They won't."

I turned and started walking through the forest.

"Walk all you want!" he yelled. "They won't find you."

I walked through the forest. I didn't know where I was going. I could have been walking in circles. All I knew was I had to find my family...and Demetri.

"Edward! Bella!"

I walked, tripping over limbs, falling between the huge roots of the trees. But I kept walking. If I stopped, Tristan would win. I didn't want that!

"Rosalie! Emmett! Nessie!"

I started getting desperate. I could hear it in my voice.

"Demetri!!"

I was hoping that maybe he would respond. I didn't get so much as a crunching of the leaves on the ground except for from my own feet.

"Carlisle! Esme!"

No answer. Not even the birds would answer my call!

"Help me! Please!'

My voice echoed through the forest. It was empty.

I sat in between the roots of a tree. I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I cried. I promised I wouldn't let him make me cry but I did. He kidnapped me! I don't know where I am and I don't know how to get home!

"Demetri!"

No answer still!

"Demetri..."

I was alone. I wanted to stay here and take refuge under the trees. I knew Tristan would look for me. At least for now I was safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it! Nope Demetri's not gonna save her yet! You won't know when! So just enjoy! Comment!