Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

I won't let you be turned

No.

After school of course I went home. I was worried though. What if the brother came after me?

I went to the mirror and looked at the choker.

"His insignia..."

So it was his clever way of telling everyone that I was his. I laughed. I didn't know he could be that possessive.

I took it off and laid it on the nightstand while I went to take a shower. After I got out, I put on a tee shirt and some shorts (of course I have on underwear). I laid in the bed and was staring at the choker. He bout it because he knew I liked chokers. He found one with his insignia on it. He was showing everyone that we are actually together. But out of all of that I still have one question. How did he afford this?!

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the window open. I got nervous. I closed my eyes, pretending to be sleep, hoping that the person would go away.

I heard the person get closer and my heart was racing.

"Alex, can you calm down. I can't really control myself with your heart beating that fast."

I turned.

"Oh, sorry Demetri! You kinda scared me. I didn't know who you were."

He nodded and came and sat next to me.

"Did you..."

"Yes we killed him. He won't bother you anymore."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That the choker had your insignia on it? Why'd you keep it a secret?"

He looked down. "I thought you would think I was weird for doing that. I thought you wouldn't like it."

"I date a vampire guard for the volturi. Can't get any weirder than that."

He smirked. "I guess not."

"And I love it! So don't worry so much about it!" I laughed.

I turned out the light.

"Time for me to sleep. I got school tomorrow."

He looked at me. "What does that have to do with me? I don't sleep."

"But you're my pillow, love. Can't sleep without you."

He laughed and laid down, moving his arm so I can lay on his chest. He put his arm around me, pulling me closer.

I started thinking. What if I got turned. Would he still want to be with me. Would I change? Crap I should have said turn me after graduating from college!

"Alex, please...stop...doing that."

I looked at him. "Stop doing what?"

"Running your finger up and down my stomach. It's very..."

"Annoying?"

"Tempting."

Oh God I'm tempting a vampire.

"Sorry..." I said, looking down trying to hide the blush forming on my cheeks.

"Demetri?"

"Yes?"

"Will you always love me? For the rest of my life?"

"No."

Okay. That hurt.

"I'll love you for the rest of mine."

Never mind.

I smiled. "You know I love you, Demetri."

"I know. I love you, Alex"
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw. Sorry. Need ideas! Running low! Please help me! T^T It will be a sad day when I can't finish this story because I'm out of ideas! Comment! PLEASE!! Oh and that love comment was off of a movie!