Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

I won't let you be turned

Time to enter the lion's den...

I woke up when I heard Demetri talking to someone. I slowly opened my eyes just enough to see who it was.

"Alec, I can't let her be turned. I won't!"

"Aro said to bring her in. She's caused a stir and he wants her to be brought to him." said the Alec guy.

"No! I won't let Aro get to her."

"He'll get to her whether you like it or not. If you resist, it'll only end up being at her expense."

Demetri paused. He must have been thinking it over.

"Dammit!"

I heard him punch the wall and it caused me to jerk. He looked at me. His face was filled with rage and sorrow. It hurt me to look at him like this.

"Let's go, Alec." He said.

Alec jumped out the window, Demetri came over to me.

"I'll be back. I promise."

I nodded. He turned and followed Alec.

"Oh no...what did I do?"

I tried going back to sleep but it didn't work. I stayed up all night thinking about what...Alec said.

I went to school the next day still thinking It over. I can't believe it. I was about to be happy. Go to prom come back, be with Demetri and everything would be cool. I guess I was wrong.

"Alex,"

I looked up at Edward and Bella. Time to go I guess.

While walking out I felt like I was on death row. Time seemed to slow down.

We got in the car and was headed to the airport. They said Demetri and Alec would meet us there.

"Alex, I wish you didn't have to go through this," said Bella.

"Me either. I remember how I felt when Bella had to go to the volturi. I was devastated. And I was almost killed for fighting back."

Oh no. What if Demetri fights back! I don't want him to be killed!

"I don't think they'll kill him" said Edward, reading my thoughts.

"You're right. Because he won't fight back.."

We got out of the car and headed inside.

"I didn't say that."

"I know. I just tried to convince myself that maybe he will listen to them and do what they say.."

"The hell I will!"

I turned and saw Demetri behind me, sitting in the chairs, his face crumpled in anger. I walked up to him.

"Demetri, don't..."

"I can't sit here and let you be turned. I just can't do it!"

I saw him getting angrier by the second. I have to calm him down!

"Demetri, calm down. Please..."

He looked at me and seemed to try. But the anger was far passed the limit.

"How can you be so calm," he asked.

"I'm not! I'm scared as hell right now! I just..."

I tried hard to keep from crying. I was succeeding. Not one tear fell down.

"Alex..."

"All flights for Volterra, Italy are now boarding"

My heart was about to go insane. I tried to keep calm...for Demetri's sake...and sanity.

We got up and started heading out. We all sat together, in first class! I would be excited if I wasn't going to the volturi right now.

Thankfully I got to sit by Demetri. I was holding him arm the whole plane ride. I'm sure he didn't mind. But I knew he was stilled mad. I could see it.

"Demetri.."

"Hm?"

"Don't"

He looked at me.

"I mean...don't fight back. I don't want anything to happen to you because of me."

He shook his head. "Alex..."

"Promise me, Demetri. Promise me you won't"

"I'm sorry...I can't. But I will try."

I'll take that. At least he didn't say he would just do it.

The seat belt light came on. Landing time.

We put them on and the plane landed.

We walked out, of course they had on clothes to cover them up.

I grabbed Demetri's hand.

Time to enter the lion's den...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy this! Comments for chapters! Want me to keep writing? Comment! =)