Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

I won't let you be turned

Choose

We walked towards a huge building, passing people setting up for some kind of festival. We walked in through the large doors and Jane met us.

"Aro has been waiting." She said with a smile. I bet she's happy about this whole situation! But her smile faded when she saw I was holding Demetri's hand. Ha! She quickly turned and led us through the halls.

I let go of Demetri's hand. I don't want Aro to get mad at him. We entered into a huge room. It was actually empty except for the steps that led to three large chairs. In the middle was Aro. He must be the leader. I didn't know the other two.

"Ah, Alex! It's god to see you again!" Aro said, stepping down from the steps and coming in front of me.

"Oh, Edward and Bella. I never thought I would see you two in here again. Ah, the memories."

Either he is really sarcastic all the time, or these things seriously amaze him.

"They know why they're here." said the one on the right.

"Just get on with it," added the one on the left.

Aro paused. "Marcus, would you come down a minute." Aro didn't take his eyes off of me and that seemed to piss Demetri off. He was taking slow, deep breaths. Please calm down...

The one on the left came down. Must be Marcus. He came up to me and touched my hand.

"Ah. It seems she's taken a liking to our Demetri." he said.

What the hell? How did he know that?!

I took my hand from his and backed up. These people are really weird. Marcus went back to his chair and sat down, his face now filled with interest.

"So you like Demetri do you? I wonder if he likes you..."

Marcus was about to come back down but Aro held up his hand telling him to stay.

"No. Actions speaks louder than words...and I want to know by his actions."

When Aro turned I looked at Demetri and shook my head.

Then the strongest vampire grabbed my throat and held me up. It was just a show. He wasn't hurting me. Demetri was breathing a little faster, trying to control himself. I need to get free.

But before I could try, the vampire dropped me.

"I guess I was wrong. Maybe he doesn't feel the same way."

I was relieved. He'll stop the tests already!

"Or is it because Felix is like his brother and Felix wouldn't do anything to make Demetri mad."

Crap!

"Jane..." He said. Oh no!

Jane looked at me and had a smile on her face. This girl...I wonder what power...

"AAAAHHH" I screamed. Pain! That's all I felt was pain! Someone had to be shooting me. That's how it felt. I was getting shot over and over again! Is this her power?! Pain?! What the hell was she in her human life?!

I heard growling. Demetri!

I turned and looked at him, pain still shooting through me. Felix was holding him back but he was in a rage. His eyes looked like they were glowing. He was fighting to get free.

"Felix, let me go!"

"No!"

"LET GO!"

"AAAHHHH" I screamed. I didn't even notice that I didn't stop. It was unbearable.

Edward ad Bella were fighting too. Great. What if everyone gets hurt because of me? OH MY GOD THIS HURTS LIKE HELL!!

Aro held up his hand and the pain stopped. I was breathing again! The screams took my breath.

"So he does care about you."

I was on the floor. How did that happen? Jane was still smiling. She liked making me be in pain. Creep!

Aro held out his hand but I didn't want to take it. I got up by myself.

"You're horrible!" I said.

He laughed. "I may be. I just know that I want you to be turned."

"We agreed to after I graduated!" I screamed. I was sick of him, controlling Demetri and making him see me be in pain.

"Well, the agreement if off. You will be turned today or be killed."

"What kind of option is that?!"

"Demetri..." He said.

I looked at Demetri. His head was down and his fists were tightly clenched. If he had nails he would have made his hands bleed.

"You need to choose. You can choose to continue to serve the volturi. If you choose Alex...well there will be consequences."

He didn't want him to choose me.

Demetri looked at me.

"I choose..."
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL!!!!!! MAJOR CLIFF HANGER!! I will update again after you guys comment! I want to see what you think about this chapter!