Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

I won't let you be turned

Tracker!

Weekend, La Push, cursed bathing suit. Yeah, story of my life.

"Hey, Alex come on! Get out of the car!"

I got out, my towel still wrapped around me. The weather's great, if you liked endless sun for hours.

Nate ran up and snatched the towel. "Gotta come off sometime, Alex!"

"Ugh, Nate! Come back!"

Too late, he ran off. Crap, now what to cover myself with.

"Look at the hottie."

Great, Tristan.

I turned around and crossed my arms.

"Now this, guys, is the perfect beach day." He said to his friends.

"Beat it pervert!" I said and started walking off.

He grabbed my arm and I snatched away. Okay he is really annoying.

"Hold on, Alex. I just want to talk."

"About?"

"About you and me."

This guy really can't take a hint! "There is no you and me, Tristan. There might have been years ago but you didn't ask me. Therefore, I am over you and now I want you to leave me alone."

"You know I'm not gonna do that."

"Then get a hobby and stay away from me."

I quickly walked off before he could grab me again. He started walking behind me. In the shadow of the house I thought I saw red eyes. I looked but no one was there.

Tristan caught up to me. Crap I should have kept walking.

"What?"

"I thought I saw something. A um...a cat."

Nice save. he knew I loved cats.

"Right okay."

"Hey, Alex!"

I looked and saw Nate and Karen calling me.

"Come in with us."

I nodded and ran to them, getting away from Tristan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Finally we were leaving. I didn't mind the bathing suit too much. Except when I was around Tristan. He made it seem like I had nothing on. Stupid boy hormones!

We are in a restaurant and just got done eating. Finally I can go home.

"Alright you guys. See you later."

"Wait," said Nate. "You don't want me to drive you home?"

"No. I'm fine"

"You sure?" asked Karen.

"Positive! I walk places by myself all the time."

They nodded, still hesitant about me going alone.I walked out and started the trek home. I wasn't scared to walk home alone. There was just one thing. I was being followed. I turned thinking it was Karen and Nate, but it wasn't. It was a guy. Who? I don't know. But I knew it wasn't Demetri. This guys eyes were black, which meant one thing...hungry vampire.

I turned and started running. I don't know why. I can't outrun a vampire. But he didn't chase me. No, his friend was in front already waiting.

"Don't run, sweetie. We don't bite..." The one in front said.

"Much" The other added, now practically touching my back.

"I-I know what you are." I said trying to stop them.

"What are we?"

"Vampires"

They stopped and looked at eachother. "Now how did you come to that conclusion? Vampires don't exist."

They're lying. They are vampires, they just don't want me to know that.

"Just stay away from me please" I said trying to walk past them.

Didn't work. They grabbed me. Darn this half-deserted town. No one comes out at night.

"Come on, we just want a drink." They started laughing. If only they knew how not funny this was!

"P-please go away!"

"No"

They one in the back grabbed my arms. Crap they're gonna drain me! I started fighting and screaming. He covered my mouth with one hand and held down my arms with the other. Stupid super strength.

The one in the front came closer and sniffed my neck.

"Ah, you smell delightful!"

I closed my eyes as he opened his mouth to bite me.

....

......

........what the?

I opened my eyes. He was hanging off the wall. No. Someone had him by his throat.

"Tracker!" The guy said before he was thrown, literally, to the other side of the street.

He turned around.

I smiled. "Demetri..."

He turned to me, his red eyes seemed to glow in dark, and I could hear his growl from where he stood. He started walking towards me and I got a little scared. The vampire let me go and ran off.

I didn't want to look up but I did anyway. I know. I'm a sucker for danger.

"Why were you walking alone?"

"I-I always did."

He took a deep breath and shook his head. "Come on. I'll walk you home."

"Why did he call you tracker?"

"That's what I am. I can track anyone from around the world by hearing the 'tenor' of their mind. I can track everyone...except you."

He started walking and I followed, not wanting to run into any more hungry vampires. Why can't he track me?

"Does that make me wierd?"

"No. It makes you unique.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. comment please! I will love you guys forever if you do =) see ya!