Status: In Progress

Bad Moment, Perfect Timing

Kidnapped Your Heart

I stood in the narrow hallway with my back against the wall, I had to leave this place, I had to get out of this hell and just go home and soak in a hot bath. Libby, Taylor, Duke, and the fact her crappy boyfriend is tied up in MY car. I slid down the wall and just plopped down on the floor bringing my legs to my chest. Why the hell did I let Ashley take that beer?

It all summed up to the fact I have to say bye to both Ashley and Taylor not knowing when I was going to see them again, or even if I was going to see them again, screw Libby. I managed to pull all my strength together and stand up, I tried looking for Taylor and he was gone, Ashley was too, and all the anger turned into sadness, so as quickly as I came I left. My old beat up black Mustang was straight across the street from the house, so bitterly I walked to the car and got in the driver’s seat Libby beside me.

“Your a conniving bitch” I stated putting the keys in the ignition, Libby smiled and laughed turning around and sure enough there was her boyfriend with a pillow case on his head probably so wasted he couldn’t walk a straight line, beside him sat another guy...ANOTHER GUY?

I twisted my head to glare at Libby who was smiling as she applied her lip gloss.

“Who the hell is the other one!?” I screamed grabbing her shoulder; Libby simply turned her head and glared at my hand.

“It’s Duke” I frowned and just before I got out of the car to let Duke out a hand grabbed my arm.

“Your tying him up too, and if you don’t, remember” She smiled and I had to bite down on my tongue dragging myself back into the car and pulling away, breathe in and out Alex, no matter how fricken hard it is.

“Why Duke?” I managed to push out, Libby laughed beside me as I drove faster and faster toward the forsaken statue.

“Because you need to get back at him” A groan broke out behind me as I pulled up to a red light.

“What did you do!? Did you knock him out?” I asked as soon as I noticed the groan wasn’t from alcohol but instead pain. So I turned quickly before Libby could grab me and I pulled the pillow case off the head who was most definitely NOT Duke. Where Duke should have been Taylor sat with an extremely confused face.

“You didn’t!” I yelled hitting the gas about to pop a U turn when Libby cleared her throat letting me know exactly what would happen if I did. So like a puppet I pulled up to the statue and watched Libby tie up both Taylor and her boyfriend. Then I pulled away driving super fast to Libby’s house, I would just drop her off, drive back to the park and get Taylor, simple. Time was passing too fast by the time I got to Libby’s at least an hour and a half had passed.

I watched as Libby got out of the car but before she walked to her house she peaked in through the window.

“I hope you don’t plan on going back” She smiled bitterly, the anger boiled within me and I smiled.

“Screw you Libby” As soon as she pulled back I hauled out of there and went straight to the park. I hopped out of the car and walked to where Taylor was glaring at me.

“Wasn’t this your sick idea?” He questioned, I began to untie him and shook my head.

“Libby’s I promise I’ll tell you everything you want to know, just don’t let anyone know about this” I continued to untie the rope and it began to loosen as it fell down to his feet. We both jumped off landing on the floor.

“Are you going to leave him? Taylor nodded angrily toward Libby’s boy friend Alan who was groaning.

“Yes, but I’ll untie him” I walked over and just as I did with Taylor I unwrapped the rope and watched Alan drop down completely drunk to the floor. Then I watched him grab his phone and call someone who sounded like one of his dumb friends.

“There, problem solved” I smiled as we walked back to the car and he slid in beside me still totally pissed off.

“I came back for you didn’t I? I’m also going to drop you off back at Duke’s” I began to drive when he grabbed the steering wheel turning away.

“Not Duke’s, everyone is probably sleeping, my aunt will kill me, can I crash at your place?” I frowned and shook my head.
“I’m supposed to be grounded, I actually snuck out” I continued driving weighing everything out; I mean he had been tied up to a statue for about an hour.

“I’ll keep quiet, do me this favor, and I won’t tell anyone about tonight” I strained my eyes and instead of turning into Duke’s neighborhood I drove toward mine. Taylor sighed in relief as I pulled up to my house.

“We have to sneak in, through that window” I pointed to the second story window by the tree, and Taylor just smirked.

“Easy” I simply laughed, he cannot climb to that window.

“I live in this house, and I’ve fallen off that roof climbing in and climbing out” Taylor stuck out his tongue as we exited the car and walked toward the tree quietly. All the lights were out which means we were somewhat safe...IF! We kept quiet.

“Now watch what you have to do” I smiled walking to the tree praying to God I didn’t slip and didn’t look like a total moron. I got to the tree grabbing onto the lowest branch and then bringing my legs up I hung upside down until I sat up on the branch. I turned around to see Taylor smirking.

“Ok so that was cool” I quietly giggled and then begun to climb branch by branch, then I jumped catching on the corner of the roof my two feet steady, then I slowly opened the window and slid in flipping the lights and making sure the room was locked incase my mom decided to sneak around. Peaking out I watched Taylor try to do what I did, but toward the end his foot slipped and he had to catch onto the side of the house. I smiled shaking my head and grabbing his hand trying to help him get into the room. Obviously tonight was going to be a long night.

He managed to get onto the side and slip in through the window breathing hard.

“Scary?” I questioned digging through my dresser for my PJ’s.

“It was fun” He whispered I turned around and smiled.

“Can you turn around? So I can change” Taylor nodded and he turned around as I stripped off my clothing putting on my Pj’s.

“Ok” Taylor turned around and smiled looking at me up and down. I wore a baggy V neck shirt with a pair of shorts.

“You know, the whole dancing thing, sneaking in, and that choice of clothing, you just keep getting hotter and hotter” I felt my face heat up so fast I had to touch my cheeks to my cold hands in attempts to cool off.

“Then the blushing, it’s cute, I’m surprised you ended up with a bitch of a friend like Libby” He scoffed still standing awkwardly as I sat on the bed. I looked at him as he eyeballed the floor then the bed.

“I’ll lay on the floor” He was about to sit down on the floor when I laughed.

“Get on the bed Taylor, I don’t bite” Quietly and shyly he slid in next to me trying to keep a distance which frankly was ADORABLE.

“She’s not my friend, she was once, the only best friend I’ve had was Ashley” I yawned laying on the pillow, Taylor also laid down but sat up starring down at me.

“So what’s the deal with Duke what happened” I frowned and turned my back to him when his hand rested on my shoulder sending a chill through me, which felt nice.

“I’m sorry” He spoke softly laying down completely.

The room was silent until I felt Taylor sit up beside me.

“Ok this is going to be awkward but I’m really uncomfortable do you mind if I take off my shirt?’ My eyes widened to the size of golf balls, thankfully he couldn’t see that. Do I mind?! Hell no! Can I say that? Hell no!

“Go ahead” Is what I managed to slur out of my mouth, go ahead? Desperate loser I smacked myself mentally when I felt him slide off his shirt I couldn’t help but turn my head to catch a glimpse of that body I saw so many times during New Moon wishing I could see it in real life.

Tan skin. Perfect muscles, holy crap! I had to turn back around and not move to not give off the fact I was totally checking him out. Then slowly he fell back beside me.

“He broke up with me, he was cheating on me, with Libby” I felt Taylor strain beside me and I actually had to push back memories.

“Duke did that?” Taylor asked, I simply nodded and I felt Taylor hovering above me starring down before he brushed my hair away from my face.

“He was always like that, never knowing and appreciating when he had something good in front of him, if I ever dated a girl like you, I’d hold on tight and tell her how much she meant to me everyday”

“But you barely know me” I managed to stutter, my heart was going a mile a minute when he bent down kissing my head and whispering softly in my ear making my heart flutter.

“And yet I’m already falling for you”
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter :)