Status: Completed awaiting sequel

Percy Jackson and a Forgotten Daughter

Chapter One

Dear whoever it may concern,
This is Axelia Calla, she has no last name. I beg of you please raise my daughter right and train her for what is waiting for her on the outside world, she is not mortal but a special little girl. Her birthday is June 22nd 1993, she is a precious little girl who is very dear to me, it pains me to leave her but she will be safe with you and in danger with me.
And please there is a small package attached to this letter will you give it to her for her thirteenth birthday it is important for her to receive it on her thirteenth birthday.


That was all I received from my real mother or father (Got to be mother otherwise freaky a guy writing in neon pink lol). I was left on the border of Camp Half-Blood crying for attention since I was only a few days old, plus rocks were thrown through the gates to get peoples attention.

Anyway my name is Axelia Calla, I have no last name so people just call me Axelia (well if they want to get squished they do) everyone else will call me Lia. Apart from Chiron and Mr D if I’m in trouble then its Axelia Calla which I hate. I am eleven years of age and I am tall for my age.

I reside in the forest of Camp Half-Blood, everyone lives in the cabins of their God parent but I am undetermined and ever since I was eight I’ve lived in a small cabin in the forest since I have always loved nature, everyone thinks that I am a Dryad which is a spirit of the forest but to be honest with you Chiron, Mr D and I don’t believe it.

The campers that lived in the Hermes cabin were all overjoyed when they heard that I was leaving the cabin to live in the forest because everyone was scared of me apart from the Nymphs, Nereids and Centaurs since they all were somehow connected to nature like me.

Well… you see people are scared of me because I look different to other children, centaurs, nymphs etc, I have long coral green hair that reached just below my collarbones which isn’t normal especially since I was born with it that colour oh. And my eyes are different because they change colour with my moods and emotions (its kinda fun), when I’m angry they are red and glow when I’m pissed off, when I’m sad they go blue, happy is yellow, and hyper is violet.

I do have friends at the camp, but two of my main friends are the activities director Chiron and surprisingly Mr D the camp director. (I think I’m the only camper he can stand). They both practically raised me, Chiron is a centaur, he trained me in Greek language and literature, sword fighting, healing, Ancient History and how to cook and Dionysus taught me the thing I love the most AGRICULTURE

I had a strange connection to the nature around me, I could grow the juiciest strawberries anyone had ever tasted , the part of the forest that I lived in was the greenest and had the most habitants (wild animals) there. Plus when I am in water I feel safe but the safest place I feel is in the forest.

“Axelia Calla!” I heard a voice shout angrily

Uh oh, they’ve found out about the buckets of rice pudding above the cabin doors

I turned to run further into the forest even though I was supposed to be going on a field trip today, when I collided with something (Probably a tree like always), I looked up from where I was sat on the floor and saw Mr D the camp director covered with rice pudding with his hands on his hips glaring at me.

I gulped “Uh Hi uncle D”

Dionysus pulled me up from the floor by my upper arm and pulled me out of the forest along with my bag since we were going to Mount Olympus for the weekend of the winter solstice, it was nothing special but it was my first visit.

“Axelia Calla, how many times have we been through this situation huh?” he growled angrily

“Lets see, uh,” I replied thoughtfully “One hundred fifty nine, wait, no one hundred sixty counting last Tuesday, but normally its just water or paint”

I suddenly felt a sharp clip across the back of my head and heard Dionysus mutter under his breath about misbehaving nieces and how they can cause a man to become an alcoholic

“You’ve had too much sugar” he stated looking directly at me

“Have not” I protested, I’ve only had three bags of maltesers, five lollipops, a bar of chocolate and two large slices of cake

“Your eyes are violet” D pointed out

I scowled at him and poked my tongue out at him, he smirked at me and pulled me over to a large group of campers all covered in gooey rice pudding along with Chiron but he wasn’t covered in pudding.

“Apologize” Chiron ordered as D released my arm

I turned away from him, he grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him, he was glaring at me and I could tell he was very angry which probably freaked out the campers cause Chiron is normally calm and collected but not with me hyper

“Apologize Axelia or else no visit to Olympus and you‘ll be grounded for a fortnight” he growled

I scowled at him, when he says grounded it means I’d only be aloud out of my cabin for food and lessons, also there’d be no agriculture lessons, and I’d be on kitchen duty for the period in which I’m grounded.

I looked down at the floor and crossed my arms across my chest “Fine, I’m sorry I put Rice pudding above your doors, Happy now?”

Chiron growled sending the campers away to quickly clean up before we left, they ran off terrified because Chiron was about to explode, D cleaned himself up with a wave of his hand then sighed as he braced himself for Chiron to explode.

“No Axelia I am not happy, this mood your in all the time the misbehaving the attitude, you’re only eleven and its got to stop!” He bellowed

I flinched, with Chiron his disappointment and anger always stung also when he shouted it hurt my ears.

“Every single day you’re in trouble, me and Mr D have had enough”

“Then send me away from the camp Chiron” I snarled then ran off to my friends while Chiron stood where he was shocked, he growled to himself then went off to listen to his favourite music which often calmed him down.

“Ready for Olympus Lia?” Luke- a son of Hermes asked

I nodded my head lightly, the best thing was to that it wasn’t just my first time to Olympus either, it was also my friend Annabeths first time, she would also be meeting her mother the goddess Athena for the first time in years.

“Anna, you okay?” I asked, I was the only one who could call her Anna

Anna looked over to me and smiled “Nervous”

I grinned at her, Annabeth and Luke had been at the camp for the past six summers, and they arrived in style with monsters chasing them but they also lost a good friend too, I was the first one they actually talked too apart from Chiron and Mr D and me and Anna were close from then on and Luke was like a big brother to me too.

“Okay everyone pair up” D called to us “Hold onto each other”

I grabbed Luke and Annabeths hand and closed my eyes, then we all felt a weird sensation in our stomachs, when I opened my eyes a marvellous sight welcomed me.

There in front of us stood Olympus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally got it up, please comment and subscribe
More to come soon