Status: Completed awaiting sequel

Percy Jackson and a Forgotten Daughter

Chapter Twelve

I growled angrily as I knocked on the door of Apollo’s cabin, as I waited for the Sun God to open his door I tried to undo the braids in my hair. I had been in Olympus for a week now and surprisingly Poseidon won the bet.

That same night Aphrodite decided to play hard and cheated by attacking me while I slept, so at the moment I had to behave myself which was very difficult to do.

The week had been eventful in any case but it had also been tiring since my nightmares had returned but this time I kept hearing a man’s voice ordering me to enter the forest behind the mountain upon which Olympus was built.

Apollo threw the door open grinning, his grim widened as he saw the braids in my hair.

“She attack again” he stated obviously

I glowered at him and walked past him into his technology filled house.

“She had Ares hold me down” I told him sulkily

Apollo snorted and started to help my with the braids then Hermes walked into the cabin and started laughing at me so I sent him a glare and threw a pillow at him.

“Hey Lia you’re supposed to be behaving” Hermes pouted childishly

“I am” I told him grumpily “That was playing”

Apollo snorted and pushed me into my beanbag in front of the TV, I glanced up at the screen and grinned at the boys. One of the many play station games that we played against each other was up on the screen.

The three of us continued to play the games up until I started to slowly fall asleep, Apollo pressed pause and carefully lifted me from the beanbag placing me on the spare bed in his cabin.

“Go to sleep Lia” he told me quietly

I yawned and nodded slightly curling up on the bed.

“Come Axelia Calla enter the forest, let my lover catch a look at the beauty that surrounds you allow her what has been denied for many years.” A mans voice told me

“what do you want!” I screamed angrily

“I want my wife to be able to set her eyes upon her daughter” the voice told me

“You lie” I screamed at the voice

“Do not test me Axelia Calla, I would not lie to my little girl, I have watched you from my prison” The voice echoed furiously “You have grown with hatred surrounding you and I can only now intervene, I am rising”


I woke up with a jolt and when I awoke I was shocked to find that all of the lights in Apollo’s cabin were off, I slowly got up from the bed and walked bare footed up to the throne room where I began to hear raised voices.

“You are not supposed to befriend her!” Zeus bellowed “We need to learn about her parents”

“She know nothing father, why do you think she said she’s a ‘forgotten daughter’” Apollo shouted.

“Calm brother” Artemis soothed softly

I inched closer to the door and leaned up against the wall so that I could listen more closely to the conversation.

“Apollo, she is powerful, we need to learn about her” Zeus snarled as lightning flashed around the hall.

“She is a child father” Hermes replied calmly “Lia is just a young girl who wants to know her parentage, she wants understanding, she is tormented by our own children”

“I don’t care Hermes, just find out what she knows, she is just a silly powerful little girl who may be a threat we need to consider.”

I gasped in horror and ran out of the hall, the sound of my bare feet hitting the marble floor of the corridors echoed throughout the building. I heard movement behind me but kept running forward.

“Lia wait” I heard Hermes and Apollo shout.

I ignored them and continued running as tears fell down my cheeks, the hurt that swelled in my heart began to feel overwhelming so I did the only thing that I could think of. I ran down the roads and straight into the clearing where the forest was found.

I stopped outside but my hatred towards the Gods took over , and I started forward into the darkness of the forest.

“No!” I heard Apollo cry

I turned around and watched as Zeus and Artemis held Apollo back, while Ares and Aphrodite had a hold of Hermes stopping them both fro following me.

Poseidon looked saddened by my choice but when he noticed my gaze upon him he nodded in understanding so I smiled lightly back and continued forward into the forest hoping with all my heart that inside this forest were the answers to my many questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all my subscribers and all my readers and a special thanks to my commenter's
THxFan
PandaCub3
WannabeGingerMamma
Goddess_Septimus
DyingWithoutTheScars
ElienBMTH
imaNERD!getitright
violetriddle
emmared FMT!
Brina
Yukkimoon
Lollipops
MyOwnGuardianAngel

Thank you all for the brill comments they are awesome to read after a tiring days work and college
More comments welcome