Status: Completed awaiting sequel

Percy Jackson and a Forgotten Daughter

Chapter Five

I woke up slowly and stretched, noticing that I hadn’t hit Luke yet, I looked around the room he wasn’t anywhere to be found in the hall. I slowly stood up and once again stretched causing my neck to click.

I looked around confused as I heard angry voices rising, everyone in the hall was still out cold so I went to check what was going on.

I walked into the throne room, thunder was all that could be heard around me. Then I saw what was the cause of the storm. Zeus and Poseidon were both at each others throats. Hades was on the sidelines watching in not shock but not happiness either.

He looked down and saw me watching bewildered, he became the size of a mortal and walked over to me standing beside me.

“The master lightning bolts gone” he told me lightly

“And Zeus thinks Poseidon took it” I finished for him.

The two gods stopped fighting when I mentioned their names and looked at me in slight surprise and acknowledgment. Then they continued fighting which started to annoy me.

“Will you two just shut up!” I shouted

Everything went silent, The big three just stared at me in shock while Apollo, Artemis, Hera and Hermes looked amused at my courage.

“For crying out loud, you’re acting more like children” I grumbled loudly “You’re acting more like me than gods”

Hades suddenly burst out laughing at his brothers faces, they both looked at me dumbstruck and speechless, their mouths were hanging open in shock.

“Miss Axelia” Poseidon started angrily “You do not shout at gods”

“I’m not shouting at gods at the moment though am I?” I retorted glaring at him.

“Axelia” Zeus warned changing to mortal size

“Don’t even think about shouting at me” I snapped at him “ You are brothers, you do not steal from each other, in fact you cannot steal from other gods”

Hades just looked at me in surprise which in my mind was very annoying since I do think rationally when me mind comes to it.

He then turned to his brothers and shrugged slightly “She does have a point”

The door opened behind us and all the campers entered the room, most were still half asleep, others were wide awake which included Dionysus who seemed very happy this morning.

“Dionysus how do you control this one?” Zeus asked pointing at me.

“This one has a name” I growled, The gods were doing my nut in now.

Zeus threw me an annoyed glare as if to say ‘don’t test me’ then he looked back at his son who was quite confused about what was going on.

“uh??” Dionysus started cautiously “ we ground her”

Zeus changed back to his normal size and sat on his throne ignoring his brother as he passed.

“Let me think” Zeus sighed thoughtfully then he turned his stern gaze upon me “how about a week in the Underworld Axelia Calla?, then maybe you’ll learn to behave”

I glared up at him, I’d only met him about eighteen hours ago and I already hated him.

“Brother I cannot look after a child in the Underworld, I am not the caring type, plus she will suffer from nightmares of the fields” Hades argued

“She will stay with you and Persephone, brother, that is final!” Zeus bellowed.

Thunder emitted around us, I growled in frustration and ran out of the throne room, I heard Anna and Mr D call out to me but I kept running through the streets of Mt Olympus passed all of the houses of the other Olympians and minor gods and goddesses. I continued to run until I reached the elevator, the doors started to close just in time to let me see Zeus and Hades appearing in front of the doors

Hades slipped in quickly but Zeus wasn’t fast enough, we both stood in silence until I slid down the wall so that I was sitting with my knees to my chest.

“You’re angering him even more” Hades told me lightly.

“I don’t care” I pouted childishly

Hades sighed and placed his hand around my upper arm, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, I knew what was going to happen.

When I opened my eyes we were in front of a dark and spooky ideas, Hades lightly pulled me in through the double doors of the castle where we were met by three hellhounds who started jumping all over me and Hades, they seemed to be mad with excitement.

"Persephone!" Hades shouted.

"What!?" an aggrevated voice shouted back full with attitude.

I could hear the tapping of her high heels as she neared us then she screamed in alarm and we heared a soft thump as something big hit the floor. 'Probably Persephone fainting' I thought happily.

We both ran and found Persephone with her back up against the wall and a large duffel bag with CAMP HALF-BLOOD printed on it.

I started laughing at Persephones face which had shock and fear plastered all over it, she glared at me with hatred burning in her eyes and then turned to Hades.

"Who's this a favourite soul or maybe a favourite human again" she snarled

"No!" he growled "my dear almighty brother wishes for us to look after her for a week as her punishment"

Persephone brightened up when she heard that I was staying, for the week, she quickly rushed over to my side and looked me over then smiled.

"We are going to have fun, make-overs, gossip and everything else" she gushed

"Nuh-uh, no way" I told backing away "I am not one of those girls"

Hades smirked at me then moved to my side placing his hand on my shoulder lightly I looked up at him from where I stood and what I saw in Hades was a surprise, in his eyes was not darkness or cold but admiration and maybe empathy.

"Come Lia," he said quietly as he steered me towards a bed chamber that I was to be staying in for the next week of my punishment off of Zeus.

I jumped as I heard screams and shouts echoing around the castle walls. Hades looked over to Persephone who sighed, she walked over to me and stroked my hair in reassurance. Hades knelt beside me so that he was at my height then moved my fringe from my eyes.

"Lia if the voices begin to scare you just come tell me" The Lord of the Underworld told me softly

I nodded in understanding then opened my bag to unpack my necessities as the two immortals left me alone with the voices emitted from the fields of Asphodel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally got it up yippee
I now have a new tiny laptop so this should be updated more.