Status: Active!

Allies

Image

There was a time when wolves were able to roam the world in peace. They ran, they played and they hunted without any threats. They had also managed to form an alliance with the ravens. The wolves and ravens would help each other out whenever it was needed. The wolves provided protection and food for the scavengers and in return, the ravens would throw away their dreams of finding their own paradise and helped the wolves in finding theirs. It was a happy time for both species.

But it all changed when humans began killing off the wolves because they saw them as a threat. The ravens attempted to help them, but it was to no avail. It wasn't long before wolves were determined to be extinct. The remaining ravens cowered in fear without their protectors and ran away from the few wolves that did remain. They wanted to treasure what life they had left. They went out and did what is natural to every animal: passed on their genes, but, knowing that ravens would probably be hunted down for aiding the wolves, they bred with pigeons, crows and any other birds they could find. It wasn't long before ravens too were determined to be extinct by humans. Just a few raven genes here and there, but no true ravens left in the world to aid the wolves that were able to survive the genocide that had wiped out hundreds of their kind.

Disclaimer: I do not own "Wolf's Rain" or anything in association with it. I only own "Sora."