Status: Completed

The Belleville Mystery

05- The Change

A few nights later Amelia laid in her new room. She was curled up on the bed in a fetal position. She felt terribly sick. Like she was going to vomit, but her stomach refused to heave. Her body shook violently as she tried to fight the chills, though her forehead was covered with beads of sweat. Her head pounded as her heart beat faster than that of a humming bird's wings.

She moaned softly to herself as she prayed for some relief. The pain was beginning to shoot down from her head down to her stomach. She clutched her middle as she curled up even tighter.

The door opened and Gerard entered, "Amelia?" He stopped when he seen her blankets soaked through by the sweat. "Oh shit... Come on, let's get you some clean bedding." He said as he picked her up off the bed.

Amelia didn't respond, and felt like she was being picked up by a pair of ice cold tongs instead of Gerard's arms.

Gerard took her to a bathroom and began filling the tub up with hot water. Melody and Anna both peeked in, "You called us master?"

Amelia forced a smile as she seen her friend. Melody looked more grown up, but beautiful. Her skin was paler and glowed, and her once bright blue eyes were now steel grey.

"Yeah, get her clean bedding while I try to bring her temperature up. She might change afterall." He said as he began stripping Amelia of her clothes.

Both girls nodded as they ran out of the bathroom.

Amelia felt no shame, as Gerard peeled off the final layer of her clothing. She just felt some relief as he helped her into the luke warm bath. She sighed as she sat down in the water.

Gerard smiled, "Looks like you're one of us afterall."

Amelia blushed, fully recognizing that he was still watching her, "I guess so." She replied as she did her best to cover her chest.

Gerard kneeled down and pulled her arms apart, "Don't do that. You've got nothing to be ashamed of. You're beautiful."

Amelia just smiled shyly as she lifted her legs to her chest, "I'm not used to being naked in front of anyone."

"I can see that. Would it help that I leave?" Gerard asked as he stood up.

Amelia simply shrugged as she shivered slightly as she held her knees closer to her chest.

Gerard kneeled down once more, "Let me help you. You need to wash all that sweat off of you. The change is something that's very difficult to go through. And it'll last for a day or so, but you'll know when it's over."

Amelia felt the tears come to her eyes, "I'm not going to be able to be with my parents anymore, am I?"

Gearard shook his head, "No, I'm sorry but you are probably never going to see your parents again. It'd be too difficult for them to deal with something of this magnitude."

Amelia allowed the tears to fill the rest of her bath. "Why did this have to happen to me?"

"Well, we found out something about your father." Gerard stated softly as he wiped some tears away from her face.

Amelia looked up at him, "What?"

Gerard smiled softly as he picked up a sponge and put some body wash on it, he lathered the sponge and began washing Amelia's back. "Well, you're father's name is Nick Shore. He had a one night stand with your mother when her and her fiance were arguing one night. He had intended to eat her, but something told him he was supposed to leave her alive. And when she started talking to him, he knew that she was one that he wanted to carry his child."

"And why didn't my mom ever mention any of this?" Asked Amelia as she began to relax.

Gerard shrugged, "I guess she didn't want to hurt her husband's feelings. She felt lucky though when you came out looking like her and not Nick. The only thing that you possessed from him was your steely gray eyes." He said as he continued to wash her.

Amelia looked up at him, "Do you mind if I shower?"

Gerard stopped washing her, "Sure, if that's what you prefer. I'll step out for a moment if you like."

Amelia felt like something connect between them when she looked into his olive green eyes. She stood up and let him look her over, and this time she didn't feel so shy. "You could join me if you want, I wouldn't mind in the least." She said seductively. Inside, she didn't know where that came from. Usually she wasn't this up front about her feelings towards guys.

Gerard smiled his crooked little grin, "I don't know, you might rape me." He said jokingly as he unrolled the sleeves of his white office shirt.

Amelia flipped the switch to let the bath water drain with her foot and smiled flirtatiously as she eyed him with hunger.

Gerard smiled back. This girl doesn't even know what's coming.

Amelia laughed, "It'd be nothing compared to what I want to do to you." She said as she pulled him closer.

Gerard's eyebrows shot up, "You've completed the change?"

"Obviously," she said as she seen her body appeared more shapely and her voice was as airly sweet like a flower scented breeze. Her senses had sharpened immensly. She was able to hear things from downstairs, and only one fading heartbeat. It beat for a few minutes before it stopped completely and she no longer felt the need to breathe.

Gerard smiled as he allowed Amelia to take off his shirt. She smiled when he groaned as her fingernails lightly made red marks down the middle of his back. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked gruffly as he felt himself getting hard.

Amelia nodded as she began to take his pants off, but Gerard just closed the distance between them. He kissed her roughly and it made her crazy.

Gerard slipped his tongue into her mouth to taste her, then he kissed her softly on the lips. "Let's take this to the room. We can shower later." He said as his eyes had a seductive glint.

Amelia smiled widely as she was picked up bridal style and taken to the room. Fresh bedding already replaced her sweat soiled ones and the bed was smoothly made. She was put down on the bed gently as he pulled off his pants.

Amelia sat up slightly and looked at him. He was beautiful from head to toe. His chest was defined, though not too muscular. His skin was as pale as a full moon, and he had a smile to melt her heart.

His cock was thick and fairly long, though it pointed slightly to the left. She smiled as he spread her legs, "Let me see that pillow." He stated as he kneeled on the bed, almost ready to take her.

Amelia handed him the pillow, with slight confusion.

Gerard put her legs on his shoulders, "Lift up." He said as he folded the pillow in half.

She did as she was told, and felt him place the pillow under her butt.

"Relax now." He said as he waited for her to lay back down. He then positioned himself. He slipped the head of his cock into her.

She gasped as he slid himself in slowly, "Oh..."

He pulled back and looked at her, "You're a virgin?"

"Yeah." She replied.

Gerard nodded as he began pumping himself in and out slowly at first. He leant down to kiss her every now and then. Though he enjoyed it when she would suck on his neck or kiss him softly on the chest.

Amelia felt like flying. The pleasure of this simple act was intoxicating. She felt every inch of him sliding in and out of her. She loved the feeling, and couldn't help but wriggle underneath him, trying to make him get deeper.

And when it was over, they laid in bed together. His arms held her close to his naked body as they tried to regain their breathing. Suddenly, they fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? Comments? Thanks for reading.