Status: Completed

The Belleville Mystery

06- Amelia's Father

A lonely man sat upon a plush red velvet chair. He was ragged, and sighed to himself as he rubbed his temples with his right hand. He threw the crystal ball against the wall. "She's beautiful..." He murmured as the image of his daughter still floated behind his closed eyes.

"What do you want?" He inquired authoritatively as he sensed someone at the door.

A tall woman entered the room. She had legs for miles, and a body that just wouldn't quit. She had long brown hair that was layered just so that only accentuated her killer looks. "Sorry, I was just going to let you know that the Liberians are heading this way. The Way clan still needs time to train their two newbies."

Nick sighed, and held his head in his hands. "And do you happen to know who his two newbies are?"

The woman shrugged, "I only seen them. I do not know their names. One is tall, super thin, and has curly blond hair down to her waist. The other is more plain looking. She's short, with a voluptuous body. Her hair is straight and is around her waist as well."

Nick looked up at the latter description. "Find out her name. If her first name is Amelia, then bring her to me. I must speak to her at once, so please do not harm her. Can I trust you with that, my dear Hilda?" He asked seductively as he enticed her with his eyes.

Hilda nodded, "Yes sir. I understand. I shall bring her here tonight."

Nick smirked, "Then you're wasting precious time standing here."

Hilda's eyes widened momentarily, but she turned and ran out the door.

Nick looked at the wall. The crystal ball was still there, but it had repaired itself. He held out a hand and it began rolling towards him. Once he had it in his hand, he used his free hand to wipe the fog from the center. There he seen the image of his daughter once again, but something had changed.

Nick's eye brows crashed together in fury as the image of his daughter in bed with Gerard was now in the center of the crystal ball. Nick issued a war cry as he threw it against the wall again and stood up. His chest heaved up and down from anger.

His eyes were now of a blood red color as his body shook. "That fucking prick! He used himself to get to my daughter, now he's going to pay."

Nick felt his strong black feathered wings break out from his back. He stretched them out since they hadn't been out in years. He walked to the window and looked out of the thirty story castle. He dove down and began flapping his wings.

He didn't care what he had told Hilda. Now he had a different game plan. He intended to kill Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? Comments? Thanks for reading.