Status: Completed

The Belleville Mystery

08- Arrival of the Liberians

The small army of Liberians came to a rest. Their leader took down her hood. Her name was Sheba, and she was the Princess of the Liberians. Her skin still held the deep honey hue and her eyes were now black as night. Her hair blacker than onyx, but just as shiny. Her frame was small, yet delicate but she was anything but delicate. Her facial features often helped her get her next meal. Her eyes were round with a slight exotic shape, her lips were full, her face was simply like an angelic Indian from the Middle East.

"Why are we stopping your highness?" Asked her head guard, Thuyoung. He was tall, almost statuesque. Everything from his posture to his looks screamed perfect masculinity. His hair was thick and brown, his face was a perfectly chiseled man. From his strong chin, the bright blue beady eyes, thin lips hidden under the shade of his mustache, the wide almost bulbous nose that sat crookedly on his face as though he'd seen his fair share of fights.

"We are stopping here to wait. They will meet us here, and we shall finally catch that traitor. Nick Shore will finally meet his match. He might have been able to kill my father, but I will not bow down." Sheba said softly, her voice was smooth like a running brooke, and had an erotic tone to it.

"Then what are we to do after that?" The guard asked as he moved his horse closer to Sheba.

Sheba looked at him, "Then we go to the Way clan's residence and destroy his daughter. Thuyoung, it's your duty to make sure that she is destroyed. Imagine if our world was filled with halflings. They're dirty, and shouldn't be able to change. If my father were here..." She stopped as the tears began to flood her eyes. She looked down and quickly dabbed her eyes with a cloth before looking up at Thuyoung. "Come on, we're wasting time. We've only got seven more hours before daylight breaks."

Thuyoung nodded as he spurred his horse and began leading the army again. Sheba on the other hand stood her ground and watched the army go forward. The sight of it pleased her. Her father would be so proud to have a daughter like her.

So she smiled and continued with the rest of the army. They kept their pace steady as they got closer and closer to the Way clan residence. They were so close now that they could smell their enemies.
Those lame excuse for vampires... don't even drink human blood, well we'll teach them who the true vampires are tonight. Sheba thought to herself with a small smirk.

When they arrived the saw three teenage boys standing in the tall wheat field. Sheba signaled for her army to stop, "We mean you no harm. We just want Amelia Johnson. Please, just let us through and we'll only get the girl."

The middle boy walked forward, "You'll never get the girl. She's well protected."

Sheba laughed sadistically, "Oh, dear Michael. You're still doing your older brother's dirty work, are you?"

Mikey stood his ground, "I'm doing this to protect the girl. It has nothing to do with my brother."

Sheba smiled sinisterly and looked at the other two boys, "Ray... Frank, it's so nice to see you both." She stated with warmness, though sarcastically.

Both boys simply looked at her as they stood in their protective stance. Mikey kept his eyes on Sheba, "You're not getting the girl."

Sheba shrugged, "As you wish, I really didn't want it to come down to this." She said with a soft smile. She turned her horse to the side and said, "Kill them."

The army ran to the three boys. They all yelled loudly as they advanced quickly on the boys. Suddenly about fifty different vampires popped up from the wheat field, and attacked the Liberian Army.

Sheba watched from a distance. She didn't like what she seen thus far. Her men that she had trained for hours, days, weeks, months even were falling to the ground. Her distaste for the Way clan grew in her chest.

She happened to look up at the first victorian house and seen Gerard standing in his room. He pulled the curtains back and was watching the fight. She smiled seductively at him, as she felt his eyes burn into her soul. She then blitzed, and was no longer on her horse, instead she was now at the front entrance of the house.

She twisted the knob to find it unlocked. She walked calmly inside and closed the door behind her in the wake of the destruction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? Comments? Thanks for reading.