Sequel: Leave It Up To Fate
Status: not sure yet.. just an idea

Holding Me Tight, Wherever You Go

Chapter 16

The next morning I woke up to someone leaning over me.

"Babe, you need to wake up," Tyler said.

I groaned in response. "Come on Madds," he said leaning down and kissing my lips. As soon as he removed his from my own I opened my eyes slightly to grab his face and pull it back down to mine, giving me another kiss.

"Well, Good morning!" he said chuckling.

"Morning, I could definitely get used to waking up to that." I smiled. I looked over to the other bed to see Luke and Taylor snuggled together still asleep. I looked over at Tyler and put a finger to my lips telling him to stay quiet.

I ran over and jumped on top of them. "Wake up!" I said, "It's morning, Sunshine!" I looked at Luke who was giving me a glare, "Wake up, Sleeping beauty!" I said to Taylor who had the same look as Luke.

I got off of them and they slowly sat up.

"Well your offly chipper in the morning," Taylor said.

"Nope! Just this morning,"

"And why is that?" Luke said flatly.

"I had an amazing alarm," I said smiling up at Tyler.

"Ew." Taylor said. Tyler and I kissed.

"I don't want to see that this early in the morning!" Luke said, "Have you even brushed your teeth yet?!"

After a little while we were all ready to go down to breakfast. Taylor and I were both wearing floral print sundresses. We grabbed all of our bags and took them down to the car before going to eat.

"How was your night?" Mr. Adams asked when we were seated.

"Good," we all answered simultaneously.

"Well, this is a buffet style breakfast so go ahead and help yourselves," he told us.

"Maddie, will you come up with me?" Lucy asked tugging my hand.

"Sure," I smiled standing up still holding her hand. I helped her get her food while getting my own with everyone else behind me in the line.

We all sat down to eat until it was time to go. We said our goodbyes and thank yous and headed for the road. Once we got back to the school Luke and Taylor got in their cars and Tyler and I got in his.

Tyler reached over and grabbed my hand.

"Did you have fun?" he asked.

"Yeah! Thank for inviting me, and just so you know your dad isn't so bad, he just wants whats best for you," I told him.

"I know, sometimes it just gets a little overbearing though," he said, "but I'm really glad you came with me,"

"I am too," I smiled.

When he pulled in my driveway I invited him in. We walked into my house hand in hand.

"Mom? Dad? I'm home!" I yelled.

"In the living room!" my mom yelled. We walked in to see my mom reading a book and my dad on his laptop, both with a coffee close by. "Oh Tyler, it's so good to see you!" my mom said.

"You too. Hey Coach," He said to my dad and did that guy handshake thing with him.

Tyler and I sat down on one of the couches.

"Did you two have a good time?" Mom asked.

"Yeah! It was a lot of fun!"

"Good, I'm glad," she said.

They both focused back on what they were doing, while Tyler looked down at me with a smile that I loved.

"You know what?" I said.

"What?" he asked kissing my nose.

"I think I'm ready to show you that song now," I told him.

"Really?!" he exclaimed looking like a child with such an excited grin on his face.

I just nodded and grabbed his hand standing up.

"I am going to show Tyler the song," I said to which my mom grinned knowingly.

We walked up the stairs and he sat on my bad as I grabbed my guitar and sat across from him.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded.

I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tinglees in a silly place

It starts in my toes
And I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

The rain is fallin' on my window pane
But we are hidin' in a safer place
Under the covers stayin' safe and warm
You give me feelings that I adore

They start in my toes
Make me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

What am I gonna say
When you make me feel this way?
I just, mmm

It starts in my toes
Makes me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go

I?ve been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in just like a child now
'Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

It starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feelin' shows
'Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time now
Holdin' me tight

Wherever, wherever, where ever you go
Wherever, wherever, where ever you go


He leaned over and kissed my nose. He reached over and took the guitar off my lap and set it back in it's case.

"I love you, so much," he said before kissing me passionately. Before long we were laying back on my bed. My hands were in his hair as his roamed my body. We just stayed on my bed making out as it grew more and more heated. As his hands started to go up my dress I knew we needed to stop. Although I didn't particularly want to, I knew it wasn't the time to go any further.

"We need to stop," I told him biting my lip.

"Your right," he agreed leaning down and kissing me once more before laying down next to me.

We just laid in each others arms until Ty's phone began buzzing.

"Hello?.... Hey Mom... Ok, I will leave now," I heard before he hung up.

"I have to go home, I haven't seen my mom in a while," We got up and I got a quick glance at his neck and started laughing, "What?"

"I, Uh, kinda gave you a hickey," I laughed.

"Well that's okay, I gave you one too," he smirked.

"No you didn't!" I started freaking out before realizing I could put on a sweatshirt to cover it up. "Well at least I can cover it when we walk downstairs,"

"Shit! Your dad! If he sees it I'm dead," Tyler began freaking out.

"Don't worry about it, we will get you down there unnoticed." I said grabbing his hand.

"No, maybe I can just go out your window or something," he suggested.

"Stop being ridiculous," I laughed pulling him out the door.

Thank goodness my parents moved to a different room so he went out without anyone seeing him.

"Bye," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Bye, love you,"

"Love you too," He kissed my nose and walked away.

Once I was up in my bedroom, my mom walked in and sat on my bed with me.

"How did he like the song?" she asked.

"He liked it," I said casually.

"I can see that," she smirked, "You guys must have had a lot of fun in here,"

I started blushing madly.

"It's okay sweetie, your young and in love, I know how it is." she said, "And don't worry I won't tell your father,"

TYLER'S POV

Once I was in my room I picked up my phone and called my favorite aunt's number.

"Tyler! How are you?!" She exclaimed.

"I'm great! Aunt Cole, I have a favor to ask you," I began.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just felt like updating cause I'm in a good mood :) haha hopefully you guys will comment lots (maybe even new commenters) and brighten my day even more! Oh and I obviously changed the name to this story... I hope you don't mind!
COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE
--lauren

thank you
Rebirth.
catastrophe.


links...
Breakfast Dresses