Sequel: Leave It Up To Fate
Status: not sure yet.. just an idea

Holding Me Tight, Wherever You Go

Chapter 17

Tyler's POV

The next day I got out of my car and walked into the locker room. It was Thanksgiving and we were having our annual Turkey Bowl. I got my stuff on and went out onto the field. Nobody was here yet besides the players and coaches, and of course Maddie always tagged along with her dad.

We did all of our warm ups and got prepared for the game we were about to play and once we were dismissed back to the locker room, I ran over to Maddie. I wrapped my arms tightly around her, picking her up off of the ground.

"Ew your all sweaty!" she laughed.

I nodded and kissed her cheek with a smile, "I have a surprise for you,"

"And what might that be?"

"Can't tell you,"

"What?! You can't do that, it's unfair,"

"Eh, oh well! Maybe I will stop by later and give it to you, it would be better if I didn't give it to you on a football field when I'm all gross and sweaty," I said.

"Ok, you better come over though!"

"Don't worry I will,"

"ADAMS! Come on!" I heard one of the guys yell from across the field.

"Ok, I gotta go, love you, bye!" I said kissing her quick before running into the locker room to start our pre game stuff.

+++

Maddie's POV

The boys won another game, no surprise there. I went straight to my house to get ready for thanksgiving dinner with my family. I dressed in a pair of skinny corduroy jeans, a cardigan, boots, and a scarf to cover the mark that Tyler unfortunately left on me.

Once I walked downstairs I saw Tyler in the kitchen talking with my dad about the game. I walked over to them standing next to Tyler who was sitting on one of the chairs at the island. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into him and kissing the side of my head as he continued to listen to my dad as he spoke.

I zoned out not wanting to hear about football at the moment and didn't realize the conversation was over until I heard loud laughing. I got out of my zone and noticed the laughter was my dad and Tyler.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You were completely in the zone," Dad said, "I'm gonna go get ready before the family gets here," he said before disappearing up the stairs.

"Woah, your not wearing heels!" Ty said looking me over.

"I know, I never ever wore heels before I moved here so I decided to go back to my roots for the night," I told him.

"Well I like it," he smiled, "You ready for your present?"

I nodded my head excitedly. He grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs to my bedroom.

Just before Tyler gave me the gift I stopped him, "Wait, why did you get me something in the first place?"

"I just felt like it," he smiled.

"I guess that's a good reason?" I answered still confused as to what I was getting.

He pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to me. It was two tickets. I continued to read the information which said Colbie Calliat, Booth Amphitheatre at Regency Park, 8:00 pm, Section 3, Row A

"Are you kidding me?!" I yelled.

"Nope!" He smiled.

"First Row, Center Stage tickets to Colbie Calliat?!" he nodded.

I jumped towards him throwing my arms around his neck and giving him a passionate kiss, "I love you so much," I told him, "I can't believe you did this,"

"Anything for my girl," he said smiling at me with his arms around my waist.

"Thank you," I said pecking his lips. "How did you get these? Did they cost a lot?"

"Don't worry about it," he smirked, "Let's go back downstairs,"

After I introduced him to all of my family he had to go home to make it both to his mom and dad's houses. I walked him to the door.

"Thank you so much," I said with my arms around his waist and my face in his chest not wanting to let go.

"Your welcome," he said kissing my forehead. "Babe, I gotta go," I felt his chest vibrate with laughter.

"I know,"

He lifted my chin up and leaned down to kiss me, "I love you,"

"I love you too," I smiled kissing him once more before letting him walk out the door and to his car and I went in to enjoy the day with my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's really short but I felt like this is where it should've ended, the next part would have been too much with this and just too many things happening.

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE

--lauren

oh please check out my new story Just Tell Me That You'll Stay

thank you
catastrophe.
Rebirth.


links...
Maddie Outfit