Sequel: Leave It Up To Fate
Status: not sure yet.. just an idea

Holding Me Tight, Wherever You Go

Chapter 24

I was right in my assumption, that was quite an awkward car ride. I felt extremely bad for Luke and Taylor who had to sit painfully through that. The three of us walked into the house and straight to the living room.

"Ok, so do you want to tell us what's going on?" my mom asked as soon as we sat down.

"I-I'm pregnant," I said.

"Obviously," my dad mumbled.

"Matt," my mom scolded, "Sweetie, aren't you on the pill?"

"Yeah,"

"Ok, and have you been taking it regularly?" she asked.

"Yeah, except I forgot one of the nights at the cabin,"

"Oh dear, and does Tyler always use condoms?"

"Yeah, well, except for the last time I guess,"

"There has been more than once?!" my dad yelled.

"Um, yeah?" I answered with more of a questioning tone.

"How many times?!"

"Dad, it's not like I count. Not that many,"

"How long have you guys been you know doing these activities?" my dad asked awkwardly and I had to hold back my laugh in the serious moment.

"Since my birthday," I said quietly.

"The night..."

"Yeah, the night you got in the accident," I whispered.

"So, did you and Tyler talk about what you are going to do?"

"Well, we decided that it would be best if we were together, so we though that maybe he could move out of the football house and we could rent an apartment there so he could still go to school," I explained.

"Well what about you? Are you just not going to college?" my mom asked.

"Yeah, I mean it would be to hard with going to school while being pregnant, we were thinking maybe I could just get a job there to bring in some money,"

"So you are going to give up your dreams?" she said tears forming in her eyes.

"I have to, I want the best life for my baby and this is what I'm going to have to do," I said and my mom's tears began pouring out and she started sobbing as my dad tried comforting her. "Mom! What's wrong?"

"I just didn't want this life for you, I didn't want you to make the same mistake your father and I made,"

"Are you saying I was a mistake?"

"No, of course she isn't saying that!" my dad began, "Maddie, you are the best thing that has ever happened to us, and we don't regret you one bit, just like I'm sure you and Tyler won't ever regret having this baby. We just wanted you to get all the youth out of your life, we don't want you to grow up so fast," he explained.

"I'm really sorry I disappointed you guys,"

"It's ok, we aren't disappointed, that would be quite hypocritical of us, we are just saddened that our baby is growing up so quick," my mom said and I just nodded, "Why don't you go get some rest? Love you, sweetie,"

"Love you Maddie," my dad repeated.

"I love you guys too," I said giving them both a kiss on the cheek before going up to bed.

▼▲

We are now officially living together. Both of our parents had agreed to let us move in together in Anderson, SC. We got a 2 bedroom apartment. It was just the perfect size for 2 of us and soon to be 3.

I was now 20 weeks and able to find out the sex of the baby. There was no way Tyler and I would wait, we are way to impatient. We were now in the room and I was laying on the bed with Tyler next to me waiting for them to come in and do the ultrasound.

The nurse came in and sat at the computer. She put the cold gel on my stomach and then began the ultrasound.

"Now, you guys want to know the sex of the baby correct?" she asked.

"Yeah!" Tyler yelled and she laughed.

"Ok, your having a girl!"

I turned to Tyler and saw he had a huge smile on his face and I knew right then he would be the world's best father. He leaned down and kissed me full on the lips still both of us smiling like fools with happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, girl won! haha thanks for your feedback and there will be a sequel. the next chapter is already done so it will be a pretty quick update :) Next chapter will be the last of this portion of the story!

COMMENT!

--lauren

i love you guys!
Bevo.
Fallin_For_You
SomethingJack6608
idswimtheoceann
MarchingFlutie11


links!
living room
bedroom
kitchen