The Demon's Love

The Talk

We walked down my driveway in silence. It wasn’t awkward, just boring. My eyes squinted by themselves when the lighting would change from a moderate amount to full blown attack of the sun. I sighed and he cleared his throat.

“Jimmy, he didn’t want you to forget him. We made him.” He said and I was confused.

“How?” I asked and he sucked in a deep breath.

“He wanted to stay with you longer, Michel was following us. He knew that if he stayed close to us then Michel would find you and make sure you could never be with Jimmy again. He was going to shatter your soul.” Matt said and I stopped dead in my tracks.

“That’s fucking scary.” I mumbled and he laughed.

“Yeah.” He agreed and then we kept walking.

“So how come my memories had to have been taken? Even just knowing that I knew you guys would have been so much better than forgetting the people who loved while dealing with my family.” I sighed and he slumped.

“We thought that you wouldn’t be able to handle our leaving well. You used to cry out at nights when Jimmy left you. But he didn’t even erase all of your memories.”

“Could’ve fooled me.” I mumbled and he chuckled.

“He didn’t want you to live without him so he gave you fragments of things and sometimes he’d let his memories slip into your head. If he truly wanted you to forget then you wouldn’t have even been comfortable around him when we met again for the first time.” He explained and I nodded.

“I already figured that out. I trust Jimmy enough to know that he wouldn’t hurt me without a reason.” I said with a sigh. “I just… I just wanted to be able to go home without fear when I was younger. I guess, finding out that I had that sense once was enough to make me angry after learning that it was stolen from me.” I said and he shook his head.

“It couldn’t have been that bad.” He chuckled and I cast my ice blue eyes down.

“Matt, I tried to kill myself.” I said and He stopped dead in his tracks.

“YOU WHAT?” Jimmy screamed as he hugged me tightly. “Why would you do that?” He asked and I sighed.

“I wanted to die, and I would’ve if Pix didn’t come over.” I said and looked up to see those bloody tears forming again.
♠ ♠ ♠
ah its crap cause i really had no idea what to write for this chapter
sorry,
ash