The Demon's Love

Truth and Kisses

“W-why would you want to die?” I asked with tears forming. She groaned and stomped her feet as she walked over to a fallen tree.

“I was alone. Pixie couldn’t save me from the pain and you were gone. More than anything, I just wanted to…” She trailed off as she bit her lip.

“’Wanted to…’ what?” Matt asked as I sat next to her.

“I wanted to get away from this life. You’ve seen my childhood and often said it sucked… but you’ve never seen my life after you left. Everything went downhill from there. My dad died and left my mom with everything giving her complete power. Her boy toys began coming over more and the house started smelling like sex as everyone began to forget I was here. I was alone and when they did notice me they beat me until I began to be a regular at the local hospital. I began having an eating disorder and found every flaw inside of me and intensified it by ten thousand. I couldn’t find anything worth living for and even saw Pix as a slight annoyance since she took away my drugs. All in all, I was a mess and felt like I was doing the world a favor by ending my life.” She said and I saw the pink tears spilling over her eyes.

“I’m so sorry Rayne.” I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in the crook f her neck.

“Jimmy, are we married?” She asked randomly and I tensed up.

“I’ll see you guys later.” Matt said before running back towards the house… pussy.

“Jimmy?” She called and I sighed before pulling away from her.

“From a demon’s stand point, yes. From a mortal stand point, no.” I said and she just shook her head.

“So you’re magically my husband, how the fuck did this shit happen?” She asked with tears streaming down her cheeks, leaving light pink trails.

“Don’t cry.” I whispered as I moved in to lick away her tears. “Please don’t cry over this.” I said as I buried my face in the crook f her neck again. I began biting and nibbling on her neck, loving the way her skin tasted and the way her body reacted.

“Ji-Jimmy…” She moaned as I felt her fingers burring themselves in my hair.

“Rayne, will you be mine? For all eternity.” I whispered into her ear.

“Jimmy, I’m only seventeen. I still have to finish high school before I can think about marrying anyone.” She breathed as I felt a shiver go down her spine.

“Please.” I whispered against the base of her neck as I let one of my nails grow and sharpen.

I pressed the tip of my nail to her white skin and dragged it down so that her shirt and bra was ripped in half and fell to the floor. I smiled when I saw a red rose blooming over her heart because that was my mark. The guys and I were born from flowers, mine was the red rose. Only our destined lover can bear our marks and have it beautifully bloom. If it’s on someone other than the person… well it’s not a pretty sight.

“Please.” I whispered again before pressing my lips to the blooming flower. She gasped as I began sucking on her tender flesh.

“Fucking hell! I come out here to check on my friend and see this! Ew!” I turned my head to see Pix standing there with a grin, God I hate her right now.

“Jimmy, pl--”

“I get it.” I sighed as I pulled away from her and took off my shirt for her to have.

“Thank you.” She mumbled and I smiled at her slight blush. Damn if Pix didn’t show up that blush could’ve been because I was making her moan (or scream) my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short as fuck, i know. but hey, it's updated ^.^