The Demon's Love

Others Like Rainbow?

“Are you feeling better?” Jimmy asked as I collapsed next to him on the bed.

“Yeah.” I panted out as I licked up the blood from the corner of my mouth.

“God, you look so sexy.” He growled as he hovered over my naked body.

“Fuck.” I moaned as he slid inside of me effortlessly. “No breaks?” I breathed as he pulled out of me before putting his whole length back in.

“No. I want you so badly.” He whispered into my ear before I felt his teeth grazing my neck.

-Matt’s POV-

“They’re fucking again?” Pix asked stunned.

“Yup. Jimmy’s not letting anyone see her either.” Johnny said as he texted someone with a smile on his face.

“Why not?” She asked and I sighed as Syn went to get us beers.

“Because what she’s going through… it’s not good. Her body has only been able to keep her original form because Rev is feeding her and keeping her fit. But she’s not going to fully heal until she…” Zack trailed off unsure on how to tell his mate what was happening to her best friend.

“Until she what?” I sighed.

“Until she eats a human.” I told her as I finally got a beer placed into my hand.

“She’d never eat a human!” Pixie cried and all of our eyes went to the floor. “What will happen if she doesn’t eat a human?” She asked and no one wanted to answer because none of us wanted to even think about losing our sister again.

“She’ll eat herself.” Johnny finally whispered and I cringed at the sob that escaped Pix’s lips.

“W-why?” She managed though her voice was breaking.

“Because she’ll be starving and want something other than Jimmy. She’ll crave human and if she doesn’t eat a human she’ll eat herself. In the most slow and painful of ways. She’ll carve up her own body and eat her own flesh while lapping up the blood that’ll spill out. When she no longer desires her own flesh she’ll work on clawing at her chest until she gets to her heart and eats it.” I explained and the room fell silent.

“Pixie doesn’t need to know that.” We turned to see Jimmy on the steps with a throw blanket hanging loosely at his hips.

“C-can I see her?” Pixie asked and he shook his head.

“She’s sleeping. And Shadows, you’re so lucky I had her attention. Her hearing as improved beyond ours.” He growled before snatching Johnny’s unopened beer.

“That was mine!” Johnny cried and Jimmy rolled his eyes.

“Shut up Short Shit. I need to refuel.” He said and we laughed at him.

“You sounded… loud.” Pixie cringed at the sound of her own statement.

“Yeah… sorry. I didn’t realize she was a screamer.” He smiled proudly and Syn rolled his eyes.

“Really? Cause I realized that last night when you two first started.” He said with a perverted grin.

“You all are crazy.” I muttered before I snatched Johnny’s phone away.

“HEY!” He yelled as he tried getting it back.

“Baby Cakes?” I said as I stared at the screen.

“Johnny… who are you trying to hide from us?” Syn asked with a wicked grin.

“Short Shit, you can’t hide this from us. We’ll step on you if you try.” Zack said and Johnny just shook his head.

“A girl. Now can I have my phone back?” He asked and I smiled at him before texting this chick.

Hey sexy, whatcha wearing? It sent and I smiled as I waited for her to text back.

My bra and panties. I’m bored. Can I come to your place and have some fun ;) I smiled at her reply and texted her the address.

Be here in half an hour… or less.

I’m on my way <3 I laughed and handed him the phone.

“What did you say to her?” He asked and I shrugged.

“Dude, you should be thanking me. She’s coming over.” I said and his eyes went wide.

“What did you say?” He asked and I shrugged before he turned to his phone. “What the hell Shadz?” He screamed and I laughed. “That was her friend Tor. She wears baggy shirts.” He said and I laughed.

“She told you this?” Syn asked and Johnny nodded.

“Wow Short Shit’s got game.” He whistled and we all laughed.

“What about Johnny and having game?” We turned to see Rayne at the stairs in a baggy shirt and she was rubbing her pink eyes.

“Johnny’s got a girlfriend.” Pix beamed as she ran over to her friend.

I saw her tense up and stop breathing as Kate hugged her tightly. She struggled a smile and when Kate’s scent hit her, her eyes went to a slight darker shade of pink. It didn’t take Jimmy long to be at her side and prying Kate off of Rayne. At first it looked like she was going to complain and bitch Jimmy out but then saw how Rayne looked and apologized for her actions.

“They’re here.” Johnny beamed and I looked at him like he was nuts; he was so happy over this one chick.

“Hey. I’m Victoria.” A blond girl said as she stepped inside. I licked my lips as I looked her over.

She was average height and had purple eyes. She was wearing a Corona’s bikini top with a pair of jean shorts and black studded flip-flops. A belt with bullets imbedded into it, a heart peace sign necklace, and black gloves. All in all she was perfect.

“Tor, I think you gave him a boner.” A black haired girl with glasses covering her purple eyes giggled.

“Shut it Ash Pash.” Victoria said while stepping away from her smiling friend.

I noticed that she was in a black and blue bikini top and blue shorts. She had a blue navel ring and a black and blue belt on. Her shoes were blue converses and she also blue gloves on. Both girls seemed to have all their colors matching.

“Ashley, you’re very blue.” Johnny smirked and Ashley’s attention turned to him.

“Johnny!” She beamed before running up to him and jumping into his arms.

“Yeah, Ash picked out our clothes and she has to have everything match.” Victoria said before stepping into the house more. “Whoa, you having fun turning into a demon Pookie?” She beamed at Rainbow and Rainbow growled.

“It sucks!” Rayne said and Ashley giggled.

“We know Rainbow, daddy dearest did it to us when we were younger. At least you get kick ass eyes!” She giggled as Johnny set her down and laced their fingers together.

“What do you mean your dad did it?” Syn asked and Victoria sighed.

“We were dying of cancer and dad was demon and wanted to keep his little girls. He gave us his hearts. We ended up eating our baby sitter that abused us.” She explained with a shrug.

“Rainbow, eat someone who has hurt you really badly. It makes living with yourself a hella lot easier.” Ashley said and kissed Short Shit. “Sorry bout earlier, Toria Bo- Boria took my cell cause she always has to embarrass me.” She giggled and Johnny smiled before kissing her again.

“It’s cool, Matt had my phone.” I laughed at them as did Tor.

“So… Mister horse cock… wanna go back to my house and have sex?” Tor asked and Ashley laughed.

“Awe, she’s hungry.” She giggled as she sat on Johnny’s lap.

“Why can’t we just go up to my room?” I asked and she shrugged.

“As long as you’re good in bed!” Tor said and I swear my hearts skipped a beat.

“Baby, I’ll make you scream.” I gave her a cocky grin and she walked over to me and put her face right in front of mine.

“You can try.” She purred and I swear she made my boner so much worse.

“GO HAVE SEX!” The others laughed and I chuckled before grabbing her wrist and pulled her upstairs.

“We won’t see them for sometime now!” Ashley laughed out and I smirked before turning to see Tor with the same smirk.

I’m not letting her go this time I thought with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Before Pix hugged her
After Pix hugged her
Rayne
Pix
Victoria's eyes
Victoria
Ashley
Ashley's eyes

-----

Okay so I know this is crap but I've been distracted with stuff. Updates will hopefully be sooner cause I only have one more final to go and that is on Tuesday. Today I had my math regents and it sucked. I don't even remember what was on it. I do however remember going into town :D such a blast. I got to see my friends get high (yeah BB and I stayed sober) and then we walked all through town to get to Sonoco's then Stewarts (I got a monster today :D) then down to the bridge and on the trail over there where we had to take care of a lot of people. Lol such a fun time <3 Sucked though when the guys (like 9 or 10 of them) and the girls left BB and I so we had to walk back to school alone and there's a lot of creepers in my town so that wasn't fun. Okay done with my rant!

Dedications:
Hannah Bear- just cause
Nicole- you picked it to be written
Bree- Cause I love you, you crazy woman
Lee- Because you're Lee, enough said.
Bri- Cause I miss her :(
Val- Cause she's keeping my bf outta trouble
Teddy Bear- Cause you're a teddy bear :D
Brian and Zack- Cause.... well idk just cause you guys are like brothers to me.
and most importantly Johnny- Cause I love you <3