The Demon's Love

Johnny's a Pedophile... What?

-Memoria’s POV-

“Come why don’t we sit? It’s a long story.” I offered as Ashley and Tori instantly got up to get drinks.

“We gonna wait for the girls?” Syn asked and I smiled.

“Of course. Ashley might actually pay attention this time.” I chuckled and turned to see Pixie. “Pixie, it’s good to see you again!” I beamed as I went to hug her but she gave me the cold shoulder. “Did I do something wrong?” I pouted and Shadows laughed at me.

“Dude, you’re still like a little kid.” Shads said through his laughter.

“I know. Why does Pix hate me?” I asked cutely and V. sighed.

“She’s just… not a fan of demons right now.” He said sadly and I nodded.

“I’m not going to even ask.” I muttered as the girls came in.

“Here’s your tea dad.” Ashley beamed as Tori passed out the beers.

“Thanks baby girl.” I said before watching Vengeance try to touch Pix’s shoulder but she brushed him off. “Ash…” I whispered and she followed my eyes.

“Rainbow is changing… well now she’s fighting for her humanity. Pix is just being a baby over it.” Ashley stated with a growl and I nodded.

I know she didn’t mean to be a bitch, it’s just that both my girls are used to pain and suffering, especially Ashley. Tori had accepted her fate early, so she never had to fight of the beast inside of her; they worked together. Ashley, however is stubborn, worse than her mother, and it caused her to constantly fight back the beast inside of her. Sometimes she’d lose control and go on a rampage. She felt like she should’ve died or have been locked up. She knew what it was like to fight a losing battle. I had hoped her finding Christ would help her feel like she shouldn’t give up.

“Well dad, let’s hear it!” Tori said as she sat on Shadow’s lap.

“Okay.”

-Flashback!-

I ran through the forest after giving Tori my heart. I left her with her mother in hopes of finding a demon. My sight was hazy as I ran and allowed the branches to scratch my arms and torso.

“Why are you running old man?” I heard a voice ask from the trees. I sniffed the air and smelled the demonic scent of sulfur.

“Show yourself now!” I yelled and the demon laughed.

“Who are you to com-”

Memoria!” I shouted and then the demon was in front of me with wide eyes.

“We thought the Angels killed you.” Christ whispered and I smirked.

“God can’t have me die. I’m the creature of remembrance. I’m destined to live as long as Fate.” I said before I shook my head. “Christ, my old friend, please give me one of your hearts.” I said and he scoffed.

“Memoria, why do you need a heart?” He asked and I thought about my little girls.

“Please Christ. I can’t let my daughter die.” I whispered and he chuckled darkly.

“You do of course know the survival rate for half breed babies right? Most don’t make it past child birth.” He stated and I felt the tears pricking my eyes.

“Please Christ. She’s ten years old!” I shouted and he rolled his eyes.

“Then she’s lucky to have lived this long.” He sneered and I fell to my knees and cried in front of him.

“Christ, please…please don’t let my daughter die. I’ll do anything… just please help me save her.” I begged and his eyes went wide.

“Memoria… what happened to your demonic pride?” He asked and I looked at him like a broken man.

“It was thrown away when my human wife gave birth to two fragile half breeds that are dying because of me. Please… I can’t give her my heart… I already gave her sister my heart.” I begged and he crouched down to my level.

“You really care about these girls…” He whispered and I nodded.

“Please, I’ll do whatever you want… just please save her.” He nodded and helped me up.

“Take me to her.” He sighed and I grinned and hugged him tightly.

“I owe you so much for this.” I whispered before turning back towards the house.

We ran in silence as I thought about my daughter. All her life she’s struggled with severe asthma that had her in and out of hospitals. I knew why she was sick. It was my punishment from god for being part of the rebellion and then falling for Kiki; my wife. Tori has had severe heart problems that would never seem to go away. Our little girls slowly died in front of us everyday and I knew it was killing my wife.

Recently we found out that both girls had bruises that wouldn’t go away… Kiki is a trained nurse and knew before I did. I was still unaccustomed to the new diseases that the humans fine and die from. I wasn’t introduced to cancer until the doctors confirmed what Kiki feared. She broke down crying, Hell, she hasn’t stopped crying since we found out months ago. I was doing everything I could to make them survive without turning to this ritual… but I can’t stop it anymore. Tori died in the afternoon and I had to give her my heart. But… Ashley is running out of time. It can only be a few seconds before she leaves us… and maybe for good.

“MOMMY! DADDY!” I heard Tor cry as she clawed at her sister’s room.

“Tori, stop.” I said as Christ and I ascended the stairs.

“B-but Ash! She’s… something’s wrong!” Tori screamed and I ran toward the door. “Daddy! What’s wrong with her? And what’s with this guy?”

“Ashley’s dying, this is an old friend. His name is Christ and he’s going to help your sister.” I said and she nodded. “This way.” I said as I opened the door to reveal my ten year old girl.

She was sweaty and her thinning blond hair clung to the sides of her face as tears streamed down her cheeks. Her eyes were fluttering close as she fought to stay awake. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly as her breathing became shallower. Her heart rate accelerated as she gasped for air. Soon her eyes shot open and a look of pain took over her features.

“We should do this now…” I whispered and he nodded.

He walked over to her and sat at the edge near her torso. His eyes turned from cold to compassionate when he looked at her creamy brown eyes. He placed his hand over her chest and her breathing calmed down slightly.

“What’s your name?” He asked and I sat back in a chair.

“A-Ashley. Who are you? How’d you do that?” She squeaked and he smiled.

“My name is Christ. I’m a demon.” She smiled at him.

“Like daddy.” She stated and I fought back the sob clawing at my throat.

“Mhm. Do you have an idea of why I’m here?” He asked and she shook her head. “Are you in pain?”

“I was… but not as much anymore. Are you going to make the pain go away?” She asked and he chuckled slightly.

“I’m going to save you.” She smiled up at him and before I knew it he kissed her softly on the lips. “At least, I hope this saves you.” He whispered and she blushed.

“What are you going to do?” She asked and he looked like he was having a tuff time telling her the truth.

“I’m going to give you my heart… and I’ll take yours.” He said before he ripped out his heart in front of her.

“CHRIST!” She screamed as she held onto his hand.

“Memoria, hold this.” I nodded and took the heart from his hand. “Don’t worry. I’m fine.” He said as he tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear.

“B-but your heart…” She trailed off as she looked at the beating heart in my hand.

“Baby, look at me.” Christ said as he turned her face so she was looking into his eyes. “This is going to hurt.” He whispered before kissing her again and ripping her heart out.

We exchanged the hearts and he sighed. Her mother glared at us as she patched up Ashley’s chest and walked past us. I sighed knowing she hated how I had just turned our baby girls.

“I don’t know how long she’ll live.” I whispered and he took his eyes off of the little girl in the bed.

“What do you mean?” He asked and I sighed before getting a book that I stashed in the girls’ bookcase.

“Part of my payment is this. If you and her aren’t destined to be together you both die.” I said and his jaw dropped.

“You knew this?” I nodded. “Memoria… I was going to stay and so how she manages but… if I stay now I’d want my heart back. I’ll see you around… maybe.” He growled before leaving.

-A year later-

“Ashley, you have to! Please! I don’t want to lose my sister!” Tori yelled as we forced the priest in front of her.

“GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!” She screamed in the voice that doesn’t belong to her.

“Tori, hold her hands down.” I commanded and Tori nodded before grabbing her sister. “You will eat.” I growled before shoving the priest’s bleeding neck against her lips. She growled slightly before finally succumbing to her urges and eating him.


“So… Johnny… how long have you been a pedophile?” Syn asked and Johnny growled.

“It was to calm her down. And it’s not like it was a heated kiss. Just a soft kiss to the lips.” He explained.

“Dude… you’re a pedophile.” We looked to the door to see Rainbow looking refreshed and well.

“Did you win?” Shadows asked and she shrugged.

“I’m still fighting. I just missed Pixie a lot.” She said with a smile and Pixie ran towards her with tears.

“Rainbow! They wouldn’t let me see you!” She cried.

“Because I would’ve killed you. Pixie I love you.” She whispered and we all smiled.

“MEMORIA!” Rev cried before running past people and sitting on my lap like he was a little kid and I was Santa.

“REV!” I cried and hugged my best friend.

“Memoria… I want a pony.” He beamed and I rolled my eyes before standing up and causing him to fall.

“So our family is all together now?” Matt asked and I nodded.

“After eons, it seems like we’re finally together again.” I said and looked around the room to see their smiling faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
rainbow
her eyes didn't change

okay i know this sounded like the end but it's not. im much more twisted than what you've witnessed... well maybe not with the mother scene....

okay so my friend hannah had brought to my attention a perfect song for the eating chapter. it's called down with the sickness by disturbed. listen toooo eeeeeettttt!!!!!! i know you want to!!!!!
lol

Dedications:
~readers and subscribers and commentators
~Hannah
~Nikki
~Bree, Bri, Lea, Val
~Johnny
~Matt, Zack, Bri