The Demon's Love

Fate and Lucifer

-Fate’s POV-

As I saw Rayne defying my orders I felt the anger rising in me. To make sure she died, for good, was my final task. It was all I had to do before I could perish into nothing. I was going to be set free the minute Michael ended her life cycle.

“Why?” I shouted as I grabbed my hair. The tears came pouring down from my eyes as I sat in front of the window that over looked the ocean.

“He knew this would happen.” I heard my brother’s voice say as a hand was placed on my shoulder. “Father knew she’d eat a human. He doesn’t want you to find peace.” He whispered as he hugged me.

“I just want to be set free.” I mumbled as he sat me on him so I was straddling him.

“I know.” He whispered as he tucked away the loose strands of hair. “I know.” He repeated before he kissed me passionately.

I moaned into the kiss as I trailed my nails down his bare chest. I felt his hands move up my back until his fingers found my zipper. I pulled away from him before he could free me from my dress.

“Fate…” He pouted and I smiled lightly at him.

“No, I need to plot my revenge.” I mumbled as I got off of his lap and glided over towards the over grown shell that has water from Heaven, Hell, and the Earth mixed together so I can control the destiny of everything.

Rayne Night. I thought as I tapped the water.

“How do I make the filthy half breed pay?” I asked aloud as I saw her sitting happily with the five boys that used to keep me company and Memoria’s family.

“Well… she can’t die unless Rev dies first, but you can torture her anyway you please.” Lucifer said as he came up behind me and kissed my shoulders. “Why don’t you let her experience a pure hell that not even I can take.” He chuckled and I smiled softly.

“But you can take so much… and dish out so much too.” I murmured.

“I know. That’s why it’ll be twenty times more painful to her.” He whispered as he inched up my dress. “Come on Fate, you know what you do to me when you stall.” He growled as I felt his nails digging into my thigh.

“O-okay.” I moaned before giving into my urges; giving into Lucifer’s wishes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lucifer

Fate

okay so this sucks major dick. it's forced and just flat out sucks. i think this story is now boring me though i really do have the ending planned out (which by the way might be in like 5 chapters). i basically felt like Syn when he'd scream 'Fuck!' in the studio cause his guitars messed him up -.-;.

Dedications:
Commenters cause i honestly write it anymore cause you people tell me that you love it.
Bree cause she helped me find a kick bum Lucifer :D
Hannah Bear cause .... welll idr why....
Nicole because she wants to read the Andy story I have waiting to be posted on here (which is going up after demons)
Bri cause she's sick and needs to feel better :(
Lea cause she's amazing and I love her
Mommy cause she's going to kill daddy and his friends cause she's stressed :)
Daddy cause i have so many things to tease him about :D
Brian cause he's just fucking amazing and shit
Zack cause he's an idiot but the best brother in the world (he knows why :p)
Johnny cause... well idk why anymore. prolly cause i miss his lazy ass -.-; (haha nah it's cause i love him)

Now i'm going to go find ways to be a sadistic bitch to Rainbow. Any suggestions?