The Demon's Love

Urges and Suspicions

Soon there was another knock on the door before I heard it slam open. I looked at Pix before scooping up Mischief and walking to the foyer. I saw the four men from earlier and Matt had a grin on his face as he held the door knob. Jimmy hugged them as I let my eyes fall on the hole in the wall thanks to the collision of door knobs.

“…” Pixie remained quiet as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

“REALLY?” I asked annoyed.

“What?” Brian asked.

“Your steroid using friend here put a hole in my wall!” I screamed and instantly Plague and Death were at my side growling.

“Yo call off the wolves!” Johnny shrieked and I glared at them.

“Attack the big one!” Zacky screamed at Matt.

“Attack my dogs and I’ll castrate you!” I said before pointing to the living room. “Get the hell inside before I change my mind about being nice to any of you!” I growled and Rev whimpered before pushing his friends into the house.

“Don’t make her mad at me!” He cried out and as soon as everyone was ahead of him and walking into the living room I pulled his blazer so he was pulled back.

“Rev… what’s your real name?” I asked and he grinned.

“I knew I found the right girl.” He beamed before kissing my cheek and leaving his lips hovering over my ear. “My real name is Jimmy, but don’t tell anyone in this town.” He whispered and I nodded.

“And what about the other name?” I asked and he chuckled lightly before pinning me against the wall and picking me up.

“Is it important? You know my birth name and the name my friends call me, isn’t that enough?” He inquired as he let his nose rub against my jaw line. I moaned slightly and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulling him closer to me so that his lips were being pressed onto my neck.

“Please.” I whimpered, unsure of if I wanted to know the other name or if I wanted him to mark me as his.

“Please what?” He asked and I groaned.

“Please, tell me your name.” He kissed my neck and I felt myself losing the battle to stay in control of my urges.

“Reverend Tholomew Plague.” He muttered before nipping at the tender spot on my neck

“Oh god.” I moaned lightly before I heard him growl. “What?” I asked and he let me down.

“I’ll be back.” He said before giving me a light peck on the lips.

“Okay.” I muttered before he left the house.

I walked back to the living room and sat down next to Plague. He placed his head onto my lap and I realized how he was just so much like Jimmy… I bent down to his ear and asked him something really serious.

“Are you his eyes and ears?” I asked as the others put on the TV and snacked on random things. Plague licked my face and moved his head into a nodding motion. I smiled before turning my attention to the idiots fighting. “Death, make Syn and V stop fighting!” I said and she growled before jumping on them.

“Dude! Call her off and we’ll stop!” Syn said and I grinned.

“Come here Death.” I said before she trotted over to me and I baby talked her.

“So… you’re hot.” Pix said to Syn and Zacky.

“Thank you.” Zacky said and Syn grinned.

“I know.” He said and she smiled.

“Wanna have a threes some in my room?” She asked and I growled.

“SERIOUSLY?” I asked when they ran upstairs.

“I’m going to go check on Rev.” Johnny said before disappearing into a cloud of smoke.

“… So you really are demons.” I said and let the wolves out to play.

“You doubted us?” Matt asked as he made himself comfortable in his seat.

“No.” I whispered as I sat back on the couch.

“We’re staying here by the way.” He commanded and I nodded before turning to him with a serious look.

“Make Rev stop. Tell him to leave me alone.” I said and his eyes narrowed into slits.

“Just be grateful he’s giving you the time of day.” He said and I sighed.

“I just don’t get it! Why would he, or any demon want to be with a human?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Rev’s a weird fucker.” He said with a laugh.

“Matt, I’m serious! Why does he want to have to deal with having to keep finding the same woman over and over again? Why would he want to be put through the difficulties of dating a mortal?” I asked and he was in my face in an instant.

“Would you just shut up! I don’t know why he’d want you cause you’re annoying as fuck! Always have been. If you really wanna be a good girl like your friend made you out to sound like, then just kill yourself again.” He said before he backed up and we watched Jeff Dunham on comedy central.

I sat back in my seat and just kept my mouth shut. Matt was scary and I didn’t want to anger him. It felt like he had a major impact on how Rachelle killed herself. Like the voice inside of her head that was saying it was for Rev’s sake that she died was him. But even if I did think it was him I would never say anything because he’d probably kill me.

“I’m going to bed. Just make yourself at home.” I whispered before going up to my room.

“Have fun.” He sang and I thought I heard him also say ‘Don’t forget the noose.’ I shook my head and just went to my room.

Once in my room I turned on my light and just took in my bedroom. It was a basic room. It had black walls with band posters everywhere and then black comforter sets covering my cherry wood bed frame and my serta mattress. I had cherry wood dresser, vanity, desk and a night stand. My dresser and nightstand had been littered with CDs and my make up. I sighed as I saw the three dogs laying near my bed sleeping.

“Peace.” I whispered before going to my dresser and pulling out random clothes.

After I put on the shirt and removed my skirt I took my iPod and went to my bed. I put my iPod on shuffle and Open Wounds by Skillet started playing. I smiled slightly as I closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay here you two! I was being harassed by my two friends to put this up and one is a prego and she threatened me! Bri, that hurts. T^T. and Val is just... i'm more scared of her than her boy toy lmao and he's buff.