‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 2

I didn’t know where I was going or anything like that so I just drove till I found a hotel that I wanted to stay at, I got a room and put all my bags there and sat down to watch some TV so I could find out some news on my family or anything really. I realized that I should probably go out and buy a cell phone that I could call places and people that could help me with everything. I walked into the store, “I would like to buy the best cell phone you have.” I said not talking to anyone in particular; a salesperson showed me the new Nexus One Phone I bought it then went on my way back to my hotel to gather information.
I listened to the news and found out that my Uncle Joe was married and had like two kids, my uncle Kevin had like four kids, and I didn’t find anything out on my uncle Frankie. I decided that I was done with finding information out about them so I decided to go to the park, and write some thoughts down on paper; I sat down on a swing and started writing things down but it started turning into a song of some sorts. I saw a few boys around my age keep looking at me then would talk to their friends, I found it really weird so I got my stuff and started walking back to my car to head back to my room.
“Hey, why are you leaving so soon?” one of the boys asked me, while running towards me.
I didn’t want to turn around but I figured something bad would happen if I didn’t turn around, so I did “I have to get back because it’s getting dark so yeah.” I said turning back around and heading back to my car.
I felt another tug on my shoulder and whipped around to see I was very close to this random guy who was very interested in me, “can I at least get your name so maybe I can find you and maybe I don’t know take you out somewhere.” He said to me.
I didn’t know if I should tell him my name or not, but something told me I could trust him “Annabelle Marie, that’s all your getting. So what’s your name stranger?” I asked gaining a boost of confidence.
“Aaron Philip, that’s all you’re getting also. So tell me Annabelle what’s a pretty girl like you doing around LA by yourself?” Aaron asked leaning against my car.
“I’m just checking out the city, I’ve never seen it before so I figured that I should see what all the fuss is about.” I said leaning against my car right beside Aaron.
Aaron just looked at me with shock, “your 16 years old and you’ve never seen LA, are you new here or were you just locked into your house for your entire life?” Aaron asked making a joke out of the last one, but what he didn’t know was I seriously was never aloud outside of my house.
“Yeah my dad and step mother didn’t want me to leave the house and see the ‘dangerous’ part of this city, so they figured that they’d keep me inside and just keep me innocent as possible. So I ran away from home and now trying to survive on my own, so tell me Aaron what’s a guy like you doing in LA alone?” I asked back to him, turning my body to face him.
Aaron just laughed a little bit, “I live not too far from here with my mom and dad, I come here every day to just throw the football around with my buddies who have a little bit of an infatuation to you.” Aaron said pointing up and down my body.
I just blushed and turned my head away from him, “I’m not looking for a relationship I’m just trying to find the rest of my family, so if you’ll excuse me I should be getting back to my hotel.” I said quickly hoping he didn’t hear the part about my family because that is the last thing I need.
Aaron just got off my car and watched me drive away, I didn’t know if he could help me or anything but I just had this feeling that he was a vital person in finding the rest of my family. Why couldn’t I get Aaron out my head, no matter what I’d do I would end up thinking about Aaron and his dark brown hair that had the slightest bit of curl to it, his gorgeous brown orbs and his toned but not too toned body; I really have to get that boy out of my mind if I’m going to do what I left my home life for.
I decided to turn on E! News and find out more information and/or news of my family, I turned it on to find that my father and Alisha were on TV talking about me. The reporter said “former boy-bander Nick Jonas and his new wife Alisha Jonas have reported that Nick’s 16 year old daughter has gone missing from their Los Angeles home. It’s been reported that Annabelle Jonas took her father’s car and drove away from home, if you have any information on Annabelle Jonas please contact your local authorities.” I turned the TV off and was in shock that they actually showed the world a picture of me and mentioned me to the media because in all my years my father didn’t want anyone to see me.
It was around dinner time so I decided that I would just order room service instead of having the chance of her car being seen by the public. I ate my dinner in silence and decided it was too early to go to bed so I decided to go for a walk to the local park and attempt to write another song. I got to the park and there were barely any people out so she knew she was in the clear, until she heard her name being called “Annabelle is that you?” the mystery voice said.
I turned around slowly to see Aaron walking towards me with his hands deep into his pants, “what are you doing here Aaron, aren’t you suppose to be at home with your perfect family having the perfect life?” I said a little harsh but I wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone.
He sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around me, “why didn’t you tell me you were a Jonas, I could’ve helped you find your family because my mom is best friends with the Jonas’. Can you at least tell me why you ran away from home?” he said pulling me closer to his body, I felt his warmth and it was so inviting but I knew that if I let him in he’d just take me back to my parents and I don’t want that.
I pushed his arm off of me and got up and started walking towards my hotel, “Aaron I don’t want to talk about my family okay, just leave me alone and forget you ever met me just let me do this on my own I don’t need any help.” I said walking away from him.
Aaron jumped in front of me making me halt to a stop, “Annabelle I just want to help let me help you because I can’t get you out of my head; and if you find your family that much faster than you can live your life with the good people in your family.” Aaron said bringing me closer to him.
I didn’t want to let him in, but my gut was telling me to talk to Aaron and tell him everything I need to know, but I didn’t want to take that chance. “Aaron please leave me alone, maybe I don’t feel like finding my family anymore maybe I lied and said that so you’d leave me alone, maybe I wanted to move out of my horrible life and start over on my own.” I said pushing him away from me and running back to my hotel, when I reached the lobby of the hotel I felt tears running down my face; I finally made it upstairs into my room before I collapsed on my bed and cried to myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
and another update, tell me what you think
comment and subscribe