‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 23

Chapter 22
I woke up the next morning to Denise knocking on my door, “Annabelle I scheduled a doctor’s appointment to see if you are indeed pregnant and to see how far along you are at this moment.” She said, I nodded my head a got out of bed and dressed, I figured I was just going to the doctors so I put sweats and a t-shirt on and my glasses and headed downstairs with Denise waiting for me.
It was silent the entire ride to the doctors, but we finally made it there and I had to fill out some paperwork then wait for my doctor to call my name, “Annabelle Jonas?” a lady said walking into the waiting room, Denise and I got up and followed her to a white room “so it says that you took pregnancy tests and they all came out positive, so I’m going to take one and see if our test says you are. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Dr. Franks said.
Denise and I waited in silence, I looked around the room at all the pictures I finally decided to break the silence “Does it hurt, like having a baby does it hurt?” I said like a child.
Denise walked over to me and pout a hand on my shoulder, “when you give birth it does but it’s also a miracle and you get to feel a life growing inside of you. But it hurts when you have a baby kicking you all the time like all my boys did; Annabelle you’ll be fine I promise you that.” She said then kissed my head and went back to looking at all the pictures of the wall.
Dr. Franks came in with a sheet and smiling, “I don’t know if this is good or not but you are indeed pregnant dear, if you want we can show you how far along you are at the moment.” She said coming closer to me, I just nodded my head trying to keep the tears under control; she turned on a few machines and then put some goo on my stomach and rubbed a wand thing all over it, “Annabelle you see this little circle thing right here?” she asked and I nodded my head being able to see it, “that right there is your baby, since you’re so young you will have to come by every month for a checkup; it’s just so we know that your tiny figure is strong enough for this child.” She said printing off a picture then circling where to look, she handed me a towel and then left the room to give me a moment.
“Denise it’s a peanut, my little peanut.” I said smiling down at the picture of my baby, I didn’t think I would be happy being 16 and pregnant but I was ecstatic to have something growing inside of me.
I looked back up at Dr. Franks walking into the room, “so I scheduled you the next appointment, and don’t worry I won’t let any of the staff let this slip to the media. If any of them do they will be fired immediately, I just want Annabelle and her baby to be happy and comfortable while she is here. Here is a reminder and hopefully next time I will meet the father and we can show you another updated picture of your child, have a wonderful day Annabelle and Mrs. Jonas.” She said walking us to the lobby, and out the door.
We drove home then I went upstairs to my room and went back to sleep, being pregnant sure does take a lot out of you. A few hours later I felt someone moving hair out of my face multiple times then groaning when it wouldn’t stay, I let out a laugh then opened my eyes to find Aaron lying down next to me “good morning sweetheart, what did the doctor say?” he said rubbing my stomach.
I rubbed my eyes then scooted closer to him, “she said I was about two weeks along, I know shocker it’s been that long since we had sex, and since I am so young and skinny that I have to see her everyday still the baby is born; but other than that I’m good.” I said stretching my neck so I could kiss his neck.
Aaron let out a groan, “Anna you doing this is what got us our baby in the first place, so you got to stop babe.” He said through clenched teeth.
“Fine I guess I could stop torturing, but it’s so much fun.” I said looking into his eyes, those eyes could make a girl go weak in the knees, I know that is what made me fall in love with him.
We got out of bed and went downstairs for breakfast, “Annabelle I got you all your vitamins that you needed, and you are on a very strict diet for this baby so this is your breakfast.” She said handing me a plate of eggs, toast, and fried bologna, and an apple; I couldn’t believe I had to eat this almost every day, I’m so going to get sick of this fast.
“This looks great and all but I don’t think I can eat all of this or any of it like right now,” I said then I had the sudden urge to puke, I ran to the bathroom and puked whatever was in my stomach. I came back and looked at my food, “I don’t think I can eat that now.” I said not even bothering to think about how rude it sounded.
“Okay darling I’ll just make you some cereal with an apple okay dear.” Denise said taking the food away from me, “Aaron now don’t let her eat anything with eggs, I’m guessing toast, or bologna.” She said making sure he was making sure to know what I could and couldn’t eat.
Aaron just nodded his head, “what should I have my parents make for dinner tonight, and what should she eat for lunch?” he asked getting excited about learning these things.
“Well maybe try some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or some applesauce,” when she said that I gagged, “no applesauce, and give her lots of fruit, or maybe some soup would be nice.” She said trying to decide which cereal was good for me. “Oh and for dinner try some chicken or something like that, with fruits.” She said finally deciding on a cereal for me.
She set the Cinnamon Toast Crunch in front of me and then walked away to fix Aaron some breakfast, “oh Denise I’ll just make cereal so Anna doesn’t have to be near me while I eat eggs and all that yummy goodness.” He said getting up and pouring himself some cereal.
“Aww Aaron you don’t have to go on a diet for me, if I have the urge to throw up I’ll run to the bathroom, but thank you for doing this with me.” I said leaning over and giving him a kiss.
“Anna I got you into this situation and I’m not letting you do this alone, I want to know what you have to go through see how bad it actually is being pregnant and all; you know without the whole carrying the baby in my stomach and all of that.” He said before going back to eating his cereal.
“Aaron I think it’s great that you’re doing this for Annabelle, you’re going to make a great father already I know that in my gut.” Denise said.
“Mom guess what Kenz and I found out, we are having another boy and a girl Kenz is having twins!” Joe said running into the house screaming these words.
“Joseph I’m so happy for you, but where is the mother of my grandbabies?” Denise said looking around trying to find Mackenzie.
“I’m right here Denise, your son was nice enough to help me out of the car but not to bring me into the house for the news, but I still love him.” She said walking over to Joe and giving him a kiss.
“Mackenzie does it hurt, like going through the process of pregnancy then actually having to push the baby out of you, is it painful?” I asked knowing she could help me.
Joe helped her into a chair and she placed a hand on her 4 month pregnant belly, “the process is fun because you get to eat whatever your stomach will let you, and nobody can make fun of you because you’re eating for two, or in my case three, but the first like two months the constant throwing up every morning and sometimes at night is not fun, and being pregnant puts a damper on your sex life,” she looked to make sure Denise wasn’t in the room and she wasn’t, “which sucks because your hormones are going crazy when you’re pregnant, but you can always do it before your stomach becomes huge except since you have to visit them every month because you’re so small you pretty much can’t have sex.” I heard Aaron groan at this comment and I let out a giggle, “then around like 6 months you start feeling the baby kick and its fun at first because you’re feeling your baby for the first time, it’s not so fun when you wake up in the middle of the night because they are kicking you so hard in the stomach. Then around your due date it’s really hard to walk around a lot, and don’t get me started about when your water breaks.” She said leaning back in her chair and drinking from a glass of water Joe had gotten her earlier.
“What happens when the water breaks, how painful is it?” I asked leaning forward in my chair wanting to know everything.
“Well first your pants get wet and it looks like you peed yourself, oh that’s another part I hated having to pee constantly, but then you start getting contractions and then when your closer to the actual delivery process that’s when the pain kicks in and you start screaming and cussing and flipping people off and saying things you don’t mean to your spouse.” She said looking up at Joe who had a sad look on his face.
“Yeah I had to get all those from your mother, and had to watch Brooke say all these horrible things about Nick before he got there, she almost fractured my hand from the pain; but when you have that beautiful baby in your arms at the end those hours of getting yelled at are worth it.” Joe said looking down at Mackenzie while she looked up at him, they both had love in their eyes and it made me happy seeing them so happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait. college is a bitch sometimes
i would love comments they make me happy
if you have any questions about the story or are confuzzled about a chapter just tell me and i will tell you what is going on excactly so you wont be lost
well here is my gift to you wonderful readers