‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 37

Chapter 37
I was on my way home and I was scared shitless, last night was suppose to be unnoticed but of course it had to slip out and I’m sure those flashes I vaguely remember seeing were paparazzi, that’s classy Annabelle real classy. I pulled up to my house and saw my dad standing at the front door with a magazine in hand and to top it off he had a very pissed off face going, for the first time I was actually scared of my dad. I got out an locked my car before slowly walking up the path getting closer to my father, I didn’t look at him I just walked past him and into the house; he closed the door and just stood there staring at me.
“Annabelle your 16 years old you’re not even old enough to get into a club and why did you even go near one of those places?” he said, he threw the magazine at me and I caught it with my awesome reflexes.
The cover had a picture of me stumbling to the ground and having to hold on for dear life to Madison, or as the press called her “mystery girl” I finally decided to look at the headline and it said “Annabelle Jonas breaking free from family morals!” I scoffed at this I wasn’t breaking free from my morals I just needed a night of fun.
“Okay dad I know this looks bad but I just had a few things on my mind and I just needed a night of fun and dancing a partying, you understand that right?” I asked throwing the magazine to the ground.
“Why didn’t you cal your friend over and have a sleepover with loud music and non alcoholic drinks, and no men grinding on you trying to get his hands up your already short dress; yeah I saw the pictures Annabelle.” He said more disappointed than angry, “your mother would hate me for how badly I’m raising you, if she was here you would be the perfect angel and not get into problems like this. Where did I go wrong?” he asked most likely to himself, falling down to the floor and putting his head in his hands.
“Dad I’m just being a teenager, if you weren’t famous I’d be doing the same thing it just makes it worse that I have the paparazzi following my every move. I’m really sorry daddy I don’t think a sleepover would’ve helped at all, I just have a lot of problems and I thought I could just do what everyone else does and forget them all.” I said sitting down next to him on the ground next to him.
It took Nick awhile to answer me but he finally lifted his head up and I saw that his eyes were red and puffy, “what are these problems you had to go out and solve?” he asked, I didn’t want to tell him because it was awkward to talk to my dad about.
“Do you really want to know?” I asked and he nodded hi head, “well Austin and I were upstairs in his room and one thing led to another and we were having sex and then in the middle instead of saying Austin’s name I said Aaron’s.” I said looking at my dad after telling him I had sex with my possibly ex boyfriend and said my for sure ex boyfriends name during it.
He looked disgusted when I told him, “I really didn’t need to know that, but as a guy that is so messed up baby girl. I know you’ve had way more problems than most 16 year olds have but you can’t just drink your problems away you have to talk about them, I suggest you talk to Austin and see if you two are still an item and then since you obviously really love Aaron you should be with him, but take things slow.” He said to me bringing me closer to him as he kissed my head.
“Thanks dad, I like how I can come to you about anything including the whole sex thing, even though it’s still kind of awkward.” I said being completely honest with him.
“You can talk to me about anything, but that is what my brothers wives are for talk to them about sex stuff but you come to me first about anything else okay?” he said smiling at me, I nodded my head and gave him a hug; “okay now I have to get all of the things I’ve seen and heard out of my mind before I go insane.” He said getting up and going to the bathroom.
I walked upstairs to my room and called Austin, “hey Austin can we talk about what happened?” I said as he answered with a “what”.
“Yeah sure whatever you know where I live.” He said before hanging up on me, I was shocked he never did that before so I jumped a little when it happened; I got dressed as best as I could and then went to his house to talk about things.
I walked up to his door and rang the doorbell, Alex answered the door and pointed towards Austin’s room; I walked up the stairs slowly and knocked on his door before entering. I saw Austin lying on his bed throwing a tennis ball against the wall across from him, “Austin can we talk without flipping out on each other?” I said scared he would throw the ball at me.
“Yeah come here,” he said patting the foot of his bed, “so what do you want to talk about?” he said not looking at me.
I felt really awkward at this moment and didn’t know this say, “so I’m sorry about the whole sex thing that happened, I’m just confused right now and I don’t know what to do with ym life anymore.” I said trying to hold back the tears.
“If you weren’t over Aaron why did you even bother dating me, did you picture his face instead of mine when we kissed, and went on dates?” he said harshly.
“No I didn’t, I really did love you Austin then Aaron had to come into the picture and talk to me and that is when things got confusing; if he didn’t talk to me we would be happy right now and I wouldn’t be known as the ‘rebellious Jonas’, we would be in a relationship. Are we still in a relationship or are we over for good?” I asked hoping to get some answers.
“Do you really want to be with me, and don’t just say yes I mean seriously do you only want to be with me and be close with me like you were with Aaron?” he asked looking deep into my eyes. I didn’t know how to answer him, I loved Austin but I could only picture my life with Aaron as my everything; “I talk your hesitation as a no, Annabelle we can still be friends and everything but just know that if Aaron does anything don’t come running to me expecting a relationship because you had your chance and I don’t want my heart broken anymore.” He said reaching his hand over towards mine.
“Austin will things be awkward between us because of what happened?” I asked him getting off his bed and heading towards the door.
“It will be for the first few times we see each other, but eventually it will get better and things won’t be too bad; but if you have any decency in you then you won’t make out with Aaron in front of me.” He said laughing at the last part.
“You won’t have to worry about that, if I get back together with Aaron then we will be taking things very slowly.” I said walking over and giving him a hug before walking out the door, now was the time to talk to Aaron and see if he wants to get back with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay awkward convos with your parents!
i dont knwo if this story will come to an end soon or not, because i'm low on ideas and need some major help.
im also starting a new story its called Dreams: Jonas Brothers, and i'm posting the firts chapter later tonight so you shoudl check it out and comment
you shoudl also comment on this story and give me some ideas
loves