‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 39 (Epilouge)

Chapter 29 (Epilogue)
5 Years Later
Aaron and I are both 21 now and have been happily married for 4 years, we have a beautiful 4 year old daughter named Ryanne Audrey and 2 year old son names Ryder James, or as we like to call him RJ. Also in a few months Aaron and I are welcoming twins into our lives, it might be crazy with all these kids running around but not to sound rude or anything they were all “accidental babies” but we love them just as much as if they were planned. I’m working as the boss of Jonas Records and Aaron is trying to follow in his dads footsteps by starting a band, unfortunately he won’t be the singer because he doesn’t have the best vocals so he will be the drummer. Ryanne is always coming to work with me along with Ryder and she is very outgoing, anybody that walks inside the building weather it’s an artist recording that day or a delivery man she will strike up a conversation with them; Ryder is learning how to talk and can say a few words but mainly just smiles at everyone that walks through the office. I shouldn’t be working while I’m a good 6 months pregnant with twins but I love my job and it makes my day when I come into the office. You might think that Aaron and my life are perfect but that is the furthest thing from the truth.
When I found out I was pregnant after barely a month of being married, I had major mood swings and cried all the time. Aaron would come home late every night and I accused him of cheating on me several times and he always denied it, until he finally admitted to telling me he wants starting a band with some friends so that is why he was always out late. Then when Ryanne was born Aaron accused me of cheating on him and that she wasn’t his baby because Ryanne looked like me and not a thing like Aaron, it was kind of like we were 16 all over again except that our child didn’t die; we also freaked out because the doctors kept saying something could happen since it did before, but everything turned out great and she was a healthy baby girl. Two years later when Ryder was born Aaron didn’t accuse me of cheating because RJ looked like a baby version of Aaron. If I didn’t give birth to RJ I wouldn’t have even known he was my kids, the only thing RJ got from me was my vocal ability whilst Ryanne got my looks but her father’s singing voice, bless her heart. Aaron and I didn’t know the sex of the twins but I hope they are girls or at least one girl because after RJ I don’t think I can handle another boy, after these twins are born Aaron and I agreed that no more babies till our late 20s because we were running on empty.
Your probably wondering about the Jonas’, Merricks’, and Austin and Madison Gaskarth well they all are great. The Jonas clan is happier than ever, Kevin and Joe are trying to get their sons to start a band and possibly continue the Jonas legacy; but the boys want to go into something that isn’t related to music, they don’t want to be like their parents rock star wise. Nick never remarried like he promised me but when I moved out and married Aaron he decided to adopt a baby boy so he wouldn’t feel lonely; I would come home every other weekend and visit my dad and my new brother Kyle and let my dad play with his grandkids. And the press still follows the brothers and their families and according to the press I was the only Jonas to rebel and not follow the family values.
The Merricks, Jill and Zack raised Alyssa and when she was 3 they told her she was going to get a baby brother soon named Zackary Joseph, named after Zack of course but Jill’s father. Aaron loved his baby brother and his baby sister, he was glad he had another brother who could be the man of the house since he was gone. Of course Zack and Jill still talked with Alex, Jack, and Rian but the band stopped touring but didn’t stop making music for their fans they also wanted to expand their families and touring would be too hard on all of them.
Austin Gaskarth, Aaron and he were the best of friends after everything that happened and we were as well; of course things were awkward between us but all that changed when I hooked him up with Heather, a really nice and gorgeous coworker of mine. They have been dating for 4 years and Austin was having trouble popping the question, so after a few months of helping him get over it he proposed; he will be betting married in about 8 months and he couldn’t be happier. Madison Gaskarth still went to clubs and got wasted for years, until one night she met a businessman and he changed her partying ways, she has been dating him for 3 years and they have a beautiful baby boy named Joshua; she and Kurt will be getting married in a few weeks.
We also found out what happened with Alisha as well, she got married to a wealthy old guy then killed him off so she could have his money; but stupid Alisha got arrested for murder and was now sentenced to life in prison. She had a daughter with the wealthy man and her daughter Valerie got all of her dad’s money and moved out of Texas and to Los Angeles, let’s just hope she’s not as big of a bitch as her mother was.
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS OVER I THINK I MIGHT CRY
i set it up kind of so if anyone wants a sequel to this i can easily make one, but i need at least 5 people say they want a sequel and i will put one up
i would like to thank Kenzzz for commenting after every post i really appreciate her for doing that, and everyone else who commented thank you as well
comment and tell me what you think, i put charcter pics up so check those out too the girl i chose for Annabelle is the closet one i could person i could find who looks like Brooke (oh and btw i was brooke)
i love you and if you want a sequel i need 5 people to tell me they want one
loves