‹ Prequel: Hollywood Sniper
Status: SEQUEL TO HOLLYWOOD SNIPER! PLEASE READ THAT ONE FIRST

New Beginnings

Chapter 5

Its been about a week and Aaron won’t stop calling me, when will he realize that he lied to me and I don’t want to talk to someone who lies to me; after a few more calls I finally answered “Aaron for the love of everything holy please stop calling me, just forget about me and go back to your celebrity life.” I said but something told me to stay on the line and actually hear him out.
“Annabelle please just listen to me, I didn’t mean to lie to you I was going to tell you who I really was but then I thought you would be like all the other girls and only stick around because of my father’s wealth. You’re the first girl who didn’t know I was the son of Zack and Jillian Merrick and I liked that about as much as I really like you Annabelle and ever since that night I haven’t left my room or eaten anything, Annabelle please don’t walk out of my life again because I don’t think I can take it.” Aaron said and he sounded raspy like he hasn’t talked in a few days which scared me.
“Aaron fine I won’t walk out on you ever again, but I don’t like liars and the fact that I forgave you so easily shows that I really like you too. If you want you can come over in ike five minutes or so.” I said hoping he would because I missed seeing him.
“Yeah I’ll be over, bye Annabelle!” he said excitingly and I knew that I totally just made his day; unfortunately he was coming over so I had to clean up my room and put on something that wasn’t pajamas.
I heard a knock on my door and answered it with a smile on my face knowing Aaron was going to be waiting for me also, “Hey! Come in,” I said stepping to the side and letting him walk in to my newly clean hotel room, “so has anything happened this past week we haven’t talked?” I asked trying to break the silence looming over us.
“I locked myself in my room, didn’t eat anything for the longest time, worked out almost all day every day, didn’t change out of my pajamas and I think that’s about it. Again I’m really sorry for that night, that was not how I wanted the night to end or turn out.” He said looking down at his feet.
I laughed at him being so shy around me, “Aaron for future reference I don’t like liars so please just tell me anything else you’ve been lying about since we met.” I said sitting down on my bed and patting the spot next to me so he would know it was okay to sit down.
He sat down and then ran a hand through his hair, “that was the only thing I lied about and I promise to not lie to you ever again because I really like you and I don’t want to hurt someone I care about.” He said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.
I smiled and blushed when he did this because I really liked Aaron too and also because this has never happened to me before, “I really like you too Aaron, probably a little more than a friend should like their friend but I can’t help what I feel.” I said scooting closer to him so that our legs were touching.
Aaron sucked in some air when I did this and he leaned forward and I of course leaned forward too, and when our lips were about to touch I heard a loud knock on my hotel door. I desperately wanted to kiss Aaron and not answer the door, but they kept banging on the door; I groaned then got up to answer the door leaving Aaron sitting on my bed.
I opened the door and I saw the manager standing outside breathing really hard, “Miss. Annabelle there are tons of cameras outside requesting to see you, word must’ve gotten out about you being here most likely because Mr. Merrick is with you at the same moment. What would you like me to do?” he asked still gasping for air.
I couldn’t believe that I’ve been hiding at this hotel for almost a month and the paparazzi just found me, “how did they find out, and should I continue staying here or stay at another hotel?” I asked the manager whose name I still never got.
“Annabelle you can stay with me and my family, there aren’t paparazzi outside our house and if you stay in another hotel they will find you and your father could find you by following the credit card trail you’re leaving behind. We have an extra room for guests and I’m sure my mom could tell you all about yours and about your uncles and everything, but we don’t have to meet them or anything without your permission.” Aaron said coming over to the door and put arms around my waist and bring my back to his chest.
I had to think this through, I was basically meeting an aunt but she wasn’t really an aunt should I go with Aaron or possibly get caught by my dad who would do more damage than anything else, I had to think of something fast because the manager was telling me to hurry up because of the problem downstairs. “tell the cameramen that I’m not here anymore and you don’t know where I went, thank you so much for letting me stay here and not telling anybody my where abouts.” I said to the man outside my door.
“It’s no problem Miss. Jonas I understand that sometimes you just have to get away for awhile, I hope you find the rest of your family and don’t get in too much trouble with your father.” He said before walking down the hall and towards the elevator.
I closed the door and turned to Aaron who was just hanging up his phone, “Annabelle my mom knows I have a friend staying at the house for awhile, but she doesn’t know it’s you and I was hoping that it would be okay that we head over there tonight and she could tell you everything you need to for your mission in finding your family.” Aaron said bringing me closer to him and held me tightly against his chest.
“Will you help me pack?” was all I said, Aaron nodded his head and helped fold my clothes and out them in all suitcases I had, which was a lot of suitcases for me. I finally finished packing and checked out and took my mustang towards Aarons house, saying I was freaked out was an understatement because I’m meeting Aaron’s parents which one of them hates my family and the other knows almost everything about my mother.
Before we got out of my car Aaron took my face in his hands and looked me in the eyes, “Annabelle don’t be scared my parents will love you, and if they don’t then they have to deal with you because I like you and I want you here.” Aaron said kissing my forehead then turning to get out of the car and getting my bags from the back. We walked up his front path and he turned the door to his house and I immediately heard a man and woman yelling over something like which take-out menu to order from, and it made me giggle. “MOM DAD WE ARE HERE!” Aaron yelled through the house while dropping my bags by the front door.
I heard feet stomping then I saw Mr. and Mrs. Merrick come into view, “Aaron honey your home finally, Brooke what are you doing with my son?” Mrs. Merrick said glancing at me then back at her son, “Aaron why do you have a 16 year old version of Brooke in my house?” Mrs. Merrick asked her son still looking at me.
“Mom dad this is Annabelle Jonas, Brooke’s daughter.” Aaron said walking over to me and putting his arm around my shoulder.
I looked at Mr. Merrick who was just staring at me with no emotion on his face, and I knew I would have to ask Aaron about his dad later, Mrs. Merrick had tears coming out of her eyes “Annabelle you look exactly like your mother, I just can’t believe how you two look alike. Sorry I’m crying it’s just your mother was my best friend and I miss her terribly still, I’m glad you’re still doing well in life I haven’t seen you in about 11 years and your just as beautiful as you were back then. Please call me Jill and you can call my husband Zack, don’t mind him he’s not a happy camper because he lost the argument we were having a few moments ago; Aaron take Annabelle’s bags to her room and make her comfortable.” Jill said to me while shooing her son towards my bags.
We made it upstairs to my room and I just sat down on my new bed taking in the room, it was a light blue with a nautical theme to it I saw all the boats on top of shelves and some anchors lying everywhere too I also saw many seashells in glass bottles lined up against one of the walls, it was a very cute room for anyone. “Sorry about my mom she’s a little emotional, but I love her to death. Are you comfortable in here, your right next to my room and I think that’s all you need to know.” Aaron said looking around the room not missing anything to tell me about.
“Its fine Aaron I love it really, your mom is great and I haven’t gotten to know your dad but I’m sure he’s like you in some ways. So tell me a little bit about your family and how your parents met and why your father hates my family.” I asked hoping to get some answers from him.
Aaron sat down next to me and turned to face me, “well it started when your mom was pregnant with you and my mom and your uncle Joe decided to make Brooke jealous so she would know for herself that she liked Joe more than Nick, so Joe and my mom ‘dated’ and apparently her and my dad just started secretly dating when they were ‘dating’. My dad thought my mom was going to leave him for Joe because he was a Jonas, famous, best friend with him, and your mom was pregnant and engaged to another Jonas. Does that cover everything?” Aaron said still holding my hand and looking at me intently.
I just nodded my head and continued to just stare into his chocolate eyes, getting lost in them of course. It was like in the hotel again except I was the one to slowly lean towards him, then I saw him lean towards me also I flipped out because this was actually going to happen, our lips barely hit one another’s before his mother came into the room. “I’m so sorry for interrupting but dinner is on the table come down when you’re ready.” She said closing the door behind her.
Aaron sighed then got up and grabbed my hand and led me downstairs where his family would be waiting for us, I couldn’t believe another kiss got ruined I was beyond pissed because I’ve waited 16 years for my first kiss and I really liked Aaron and he said he liked me back so why did people have to get in the way of our kiss. I guess the timing was off or maybe Aaron and I were meant to be only friends or something, I really hope it was the first one because I felt a connection with Aaron every time we touched even if it’s accidental.
♠ ♠ ♠
so as i said i got reported, if i get reported again well then i'm just no longer going to post this story.
i hate being a cruel person but i dont like getting reported when i dont even know how to fix the dang problem