Status: a little writers block, but have no fear :) ideas will come soon <3 comment & subscribe

These Little Wonders

A Hard Day’s Night

He wasn’t giving up his dream. He wasn’t letting down millions of fans.

He just wants to finish his education. Have a degree of some sort. At least before he became too old. He didn’t want to be a 25 year old freshmen in college.

Which is why Nick Jonas decided to put everything else on hold.

If Emma Watson could do it, so can he.

“But that doesn’t mean you have to move out, sweetheart.”

Denise Jonas, his mother, didn’t get in the way of his wishes. She just didn’t want to let him go.

Sound familiar?

“I know, Mom. But it just adds to the college scenery. Having a roommate and everything. A new experience, I like it.”

Nick continued packing up his stuff. Denise was helping him place his laundry inside his suitcases neatly.

“I understand, do you know who your roommate is?”

Nick shook his head, “No, I just know that he will be moving in August twenty-fourth. Two days from now.”

“I hope it’s someone safe.”

Nick chuckled, “Don’t worry about it, Mom. I’ll be fine.”

Denise smiled at her son and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

“I’ll be downstairs if you need anything.”

He nodded and his mom walked out.

Nick turned on his iHome and Kings Of Leon blasted through the speakers.

Getting accepted into University of Texas in Dallas was probably the highlight of Nick’s year.

He didn’t doubt himself, but he couldn’t believe he got into college.

He would finally experience being in school with other people and not just his brothers.

He would be able to ask classmates for any missed notes, tips on any papers, and have study sessions with other people.

Most of all, Nick would be able to live on his own and become independent.

He was ready for college.

“Hey Nick, done packing yet?”

Nick’s older brother, Joe, asked him as he sat on Nick’s bed.

“Yeah, I just have to pack up a few other things. What’s up?”

Joe grinned, “Nothing, just wondering. My baby brother is going to college before I am.”

Nick chuckled, “Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure you’ll want to go to college soon as well.”

“Haha, maybe. Can I ask you for a favor?”

“I’m not going on a blind double date with you again.”

This time it was Joe’s turn to chuckle, “No worries there, I’ll ask Garbo next time.”

“Oh, well, then sure.”

“Can you call Demi and tell her I won’t be able to make it to our date tonight?”

Nick furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, “Isn’t tonight your two year anniversary?”

“Yeah, but I want to surprise her. And what’s better than her being mad at me and not expecting my company?”

“You have very different methods of an anniversary date, but sure.”

Joe grinned, “Thanks man. I owe you one.”

With that, Joe walked out of Nick’s room and Nick pulled out his iPhone.

”Hello?”

“Hey Demi,”

“Nick, hey. What’s up?”

“I just wanted to tell you that Joe won’t be able to take you out tonight.”

”Oh, how come? And why isn’t he telling me this?”

Nick dropped the shirt he was packing up, Joe didn’t give me any details or excuses, he thought.

“Because he’s feeling kind of sick and he didn’t want to hear your disappointed voice.”

Demi seemed to believe it, ”Oh, well, okay then. Thanks.”

“Anytime,” Nick hung up the phone and continued packing up. “Nick Jonas, my friend, you are a master with the ladies.”

Nick spent his last night with his family. He played video games with Frankie. Helped Joe get ready for his surprise date with Demi. And then he hung out with Kevin, Danielle and their daughter, Grace.

He had to wake up early in the morning in order to get to the apartment at a reasonable time.

[ > > ]

“Aww, I’m gonna miss my baby.”

Nick’s mom was subtly crying. “I know, Mom. I’m gonna miss you too. But I’ll be close. You can visit whenever you want.”

Kevin, Nick’s father, comforted his wife, “Come on sweetheart. He’s got to leave sometime.”

She nodded, “I want a phone call as soon as you get settled, tell me about your roommate. And I want a goodnight phone call every night.”

Nick smiled, “Of course, I love you, Mom.”

“I love you, sweetie.”

Denise hugged her son one last time and let her husband say his goodbyes.

“I’m proud of you, son. Good luck. And, I love you.”

Nick hugged his dad, “I love you too, Dad. Thank you.”

Nick hopped into his Ford Mustang Cobra and took off. He turned up the radio as he drove. Lady GaGa’s latest hit was playing.

He pulled up into Preston Oaks. Good thing about this place was that it was pet friendly. Elvis was welcome here.

Elvis barked, “I know, boy. Home, sweet, home.”

Nick turned off the car and put Elvis’ leash on.

He went to go sign papers, grabbed his keys and made his way towards his apartment.

As he walked in, he looked around in awe. This place was pretty luxurious.

He took a tour of the apartment and being that he didn’t have much stuff, he chose the slightly smaller room.

He didn’t mind sharing a bathroom. The kitchen wasn’t big, but he knew they wouldn’t mind. The living room and dining room were both pretty big. He liked the view he had from the patio.

Nick began to take his things out from his car. He asked the driver of the rented cargo moving van to start taking his stuff inside.

His furniture made its way into his apartment. They helped him move it around. He paid them and Nick finally relaxed.

Elvis was taking a nap out on the patio and Nick called his mom.

“Mom, I’m home.”
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go :D this one was for my 2 [ silent ] subscribers
Soo, I did research & that apartment housing thing does exist :P I have floor plans & everything - > Apartment
Anyone from North Dallas can confirm x)
Anyways, Nick is finally in the story
Tell me what you guys think (: I like comments & subscribers <3
Btw, I have a Twitter - > walkinqtravesty
Feel free to follow me [: I’ll return the favor
xx