Status: a little writers block, but have no fear :) ideas will come soon <3 comment & subscribe

These Little Wonders

Lost In Stereo

That night, Nick and Kayleigh got to know each other as they sat by the pools. Elvis was sleeping next to Kayleigh as she continued to pet him.

“Looks like Elvis loves you already.”

Kayleigh smiled, “I hope so, I wouldn’t want to get on his bad side.”

Nick smiled, “Let me see your phone. You have music in it, right?”

“Of course, let me see yours.”

Nick agreed and he unlocked his phone and handed it to her.

She did the same and gave him her phone.

She went directly to Nick’s music library and noticed the variety it held. She smiled and saw that he had his own music in there.

Meanwhile, Nick scrolled through her library, he saw that she had a large amount of songs. 1074 to be exact.

He smiled as he saw his brothers and himself in there. He also saw completely different artists like Beyoncé, P!nk, Eminem and so on. She also had many bands there, including, All Time Low, Forever The Sickest Kids, Paramore and many others.

Kayleigh was about to look through his pictures when she heard him chuckle. She faced Nick, “What are you laughing at now?”

“Not laughing, I think it’s pretty adorable.” He showed her what exactly he was looking at.

Kayleigh grinned, “Yeah, I love him. I couldn’t bring him because I have to work out a few things, but he’s in good hands with my grandparents. They need him more than I do for protection.”

“What’s his name?”

“Sam, but everyone calls him Sammy.”

Nick smiled, “Is he going to be joining us soon?”

“Yeah, he’ll be here next week. My friend is coming here too, but she’s living on-campus. She’s going to drop him off.”

He nodded and continued to look through her pictures. She wasn’t the type to take a lot of pictures in the mirror, the pictures she did have of herself were obviously taken by another person.

Kayleigh looked through his pictures as well and noticed that his pictures no different from pictures James or Brandon took. His friends, family and himself.

Nick wasn’t a celebrity like the rest. He was definitely normal deep inside. It just takes a little time to find that person.

“Awww, how cute.”

Nick knew she was talking about the picture he had with Elvis, “Thanks.”

A few minutes later, they were both done with each other’s phones and handed them back.

“I put my number there, just in case. Hope you don’t mind.”

Nick grinned as he took his phone back, her being nervous was pretty cute to watch.

“Great minds think alike. I did too.”

Kayleigh chuckled, “I think we should head in. It’s getting kind of chilly out here.”

Nick nodded and helped her stand up. Once she was on her feet, he picked up Elvis and carried him inside.

When he made sure Elvis was comfy in his room, he closed the door and went to the living room where Kayleigh was.

He realized they didn’t have a TV and made sure he made plans with her to go buy one.

Nick saw her starting up a fire, or at least trying to.

“Hey Nick? Can you help me?”

Without having to answer, he walked over to her and helped her with the firewood.

Once it started lighting up even more, they both went to sit down on the couch facing each other. They were going to talk again.

That night, Nick found out as much as he about Kayleigh. And even though Nick was a Jonas Brother, and everything he did was all over gossip websites, Kayleigh found out what others didn’t know.

She now knew that Nick was a little OCD, but yet hates having to clean. Also, Nick has a tattoo that no one has caught because he doesn’t come out with sleeveless shirts that much.

It’s his mom’s name on the back of his right shoulder. His parents knew about it. They weren’t being careless, but he was legally an adult. They couldn’t really stop him either.

“I want a tattoo too. But I want to donate blood first.”

Nick smiled, “That’s something I don’t hear often.”

“Yeah, my dad likes it. He knows I have a very free spirited type of personality. So, he knows I would want to do that kind of thing. But he’s glad I’m planning on donating blood.”

“So, when are you donating?”

“I don’t know, I have to go to the hospital. I’ve already donated in New York. But I want to donate one more time before I get inked.”

“Well, if you don’t mind, I could take you to the closest hospital some time next week.”

Kayleigh smiled, “Thanks, it means a lot.”

“Where do you want the tattoo?”

“On my forearm or under my bellybutton.”

That’s sexy, he thought. “Do you know what you want already?”

She nodded, “I want lyrics to a song on both. Of course, each a different song.”

“Poetic, nice.” He smiled.

They both continued with their conversation until they were both yawning. They laughed at how tired they were and yet they were still sitting there, talking.

Both roommates decided to call it a night and each headed off to their own room.

As Nick got comfy in his bed, he realized he would be living with a girl. The press would have a field day if they found out. Which wouldn’t happen. He would talk to the person who runs this place and make sure they keep it confidential.

He would also have a talk with Kayleigh and make sure she doesn’t say anything about it.

Then it hit him, he didn’t call his mom about his roommate, I’ll just take Kayleigh over there for all of them to meet her, he thought.

And he noticed, he just made plans about having Kayleigh meet his family. He saw what was wrong with that thought.

Kayleigh wasn’t his girlfriend. He couldn’t just tell her that he wanted her to meet his family. What if she already has a boyfriend? He’s not going to be the home wrecker.

Nick soon had a headache. He was over thinking things again. He decided to just go to sleep.

Time can only tell what will happen between him and Kayleigh. It wasn’t up to Nick to decide. Right now, he just needed to be her friend. Nothing more.

[ > > ]

In the morning, Nick heard noise in the kitchen and looked down to his floor. He noticed Elvis wasn’t there and figured Kayleigh took him out for his morning walk.

He reached over to his phone and checked the time.

10:42 am

Nick slept in a lot lately because he was finally away from his hectic schedule.

He decided to get up and take a shower. But first, he brushed his teeth and went to say good morning to Kayleigh.

When he walked towards the kitchen, he heard music playing. He didn’t understand the words, so he figured it was Spanish.

He slightly poked his head into the kitchen and saw Kayleigh dancing to the music that was playing.

He leaned against the wall and just watched her sway her hips and dance around their small kitchen.

Nick noticed there was a bag filled with groceries. Kayleigh not only took Elvis out for a walk, but she also went food shopping.

He figured she was in her zone and decided to just take a shower, he didn’t want to bother her.

“Nick Jonas, my friend, don’t let her slip through your fingers.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is disgustingly short :/
Sorry, but I wanted to get it out asap being that I have my 1st comment ! :D
I couldn’t be any happier
I know, Nick Jonas doesn’t really have a tattoo - but its called Fan Fiction for a reason ;)
Kayleigh’s Picture
Nick’s Picture
Comment & Subscribe - please (:
xx
PS 5th chapter tonight ? :]
btw, that ending was inspired by Fools Rush In <3