Status: Hi World. Idk

Pretend

We can pretend everything is okay

After a five minute walk back to the house, and Kiro and I constantly bickering about who is indeed older, we arrived in the office of our grandparents’ house. I dug around in the filling cabinet while Kiro talked to Rowan. I found the file titled Kiro+Mona. I pulled it out and found our birth certificates which clearly stated Mona Lisa Spencer, born 12:01 AM, May 21 and Kirsten Nicole Spencer, born 1:31 AM, May 21.
I showed this to Kiro who just sighed in defeat and lightly punched my arm. “C’mon, children. Let’s go get in Kiro-Hero’s magic mobile!” I said.
“Magic Mobile?” Rowan and Kiro asked at the same time. I nodded my head before I grabbed their wrists ad skipped into Kiro’s bedroom. “Ok, clothes!” I grabbed a bag off the floor, dumped it’s contents onto the bed, and began shoving random crap into it. I put three shirts, two pairs of pants, some undies, and a bra. Between Kiro and I, this bag will last three to four days. I know it seems like a lot but it’s how we learned to live. I turned to see Kiro with a raised eyebrow and Rowan just looking curiously at me.
“We can go now.” I stated. They both stayed in their spots. I sighed and grabbed their wrists to tow them to the kitchen. I grabbed my keys and slipped my shoes on, pausing to look back at Rowan and my sister. They were also putting on their shoes. Good, I though. Kiro and I shouted our goodbyes’ to our elders before leaving the house and entering the garage.
The garage was a direct reflection of what my grandfather is all about. The room is covered in wood shavings, handmade things, and random pieces of past cars. And amongst the crap, was a matte black Chevy truck. (It was only matte because Kiro was smart and scrapped up the purple paint job, so we had to spray paint it black)
“Um,” said Rowan “How do we get to the truck?”
“Very carefully.” Kiro said. She began to lead the way through the crap. After I sware five minutes we finally got to the car, but we couldn’t get any of the doors open.
“Kiro, you’re smart.” I said. She said thank you, and then used a tool box on the ground to boost herself enough to be able to climb into the open window. “And apparently your also crazy.” I mumbled. Rowan climbed into the bed of the truck and helped me up. Kiro opened the door to the garage and we backed out. Kiro stopped once the truck was out of the garage so we could get out and into the cab of the truck.
Once we were all situated in the truck again, Kiro asked, “So Rowan do you have any idea where we are going?” Rowan and Kiro began speaking ‘Road’ while I put my head on Rowan’s shoulder. They must’ve thought I was sleeping because they began talking about me.
“So,” Kiro said, “What do you think of my sister?” I felt Rowan stiffen beneath me.
“She’s amazing.” He said. “The way she was with my little sister was so cool.” He said. I could tell that he was blushing.
This wasn’t enough for Kiro, who by now probably knew I was awake and was trying to get me information. “That’s it? You only like the way she acts with your sister?”
“Well-no.” Rowan stuttered. “I love the way she knows all the words to all the songs I helped write. I love the way we have a song for her and we didn’t even do it on purpose! I just love her everything.”
“So you love my sister?” She asked.
“I’m not sure.” He said. “I’ve only known her name for a few days. I mean yeah I see her at like every show, but I just learned her name a few days ago. I really want to get to know her more.”
Kiro was quite for a moment. “I hope you guys do get together. Mona has had a crappy time with dating. A bunch of guys she used to like screwed with her in junior high and now she’s a little apprehensive about love. It’s a new color on her that I’m not sure I’m okay with. After our parents down fall, Mona had second thoughts about the existence of love.”
“What do you mean?” He asked.
“Our parents divorced when we were fourteen. Our dad got remarried like a week after the papers were finalized. It was a drunken Vegas fling. Our dad didn’t know how to end it, and our mom regretted the divorce. When she found out, she killed herself. When dad found out about that, he killed himself. We lost both of our parents, and their marriage by the time we turned fifteen. It was a lot for Mona to handle. I mean, love was all she believed in and she lost it all in a really short time.” Kiro said. I wondered why she was telling him everything. I never told anyone.
I heard a sniffing noise before I really fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it sucks but its better than nothing. I'm finally updating eveything but lets wait till next week to see if I pull through. (Damn I feel like the narrator on a soap opra) Byebye!!! OLIVELOVESYOU<3