Status: Chapter 8 i nao uppers :D

A Little Piece Of Insanity

99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall

Matt’s POV

‘’Who’s up for more drinks?’’ I asked my four best friends and my girlfriend Val, not even close to being drunk.

‘’I could go for another beer, MATTIEEEE…’’ Brian exclaimed, dragging out my name and pulling his fedora over his face. I’m gonna have fun driving this one home tonight o.o.

‘’I’ll come with you,’’ Johnny said, hopping over Zacky’s lap and heading toward the bar. I gave Val a quick kiss and followed.

‘’What can I get ya?’’ The bartender asked while cleaning off a glass.

‘’I’ll take six beers, unless you want something else Joh-Johnny?’’ I questioned, looking around. I could’ve sworn Short Shit was right next to me two seconds ago…

I then spotted him talking to two girls who were seated at barstools, both of them laughing with drinks in their hands. I told the bartender to just get me the six beers and I walked over to Johnny.

‘’I’m in a band, you know,’’ Johnny bragged, leaning against the bar counter.

‘’Really?’’ the girl with black and blonde hair asked, adjusting herself on her stool.

Johnny nodded. ‘’I play bass, and-oh hey Matt!’’ Johnny said happily, noticing my presence.

I smiled. ‘’Trying to get girls, I see. Way to go, Johnny,’’ I laughed, patting Johnny on the back. His face turned two shades of red.

Both girls laughed. ‘’I’m Ana, by the way, but everyone calls me Pansy,’’ the brown haired girl smiled, ‘’and this is my best friend Lexi.’’ She pointed to the black and blonde haired girl next to her, who was sipping at her beer.

I nodded. ‘’I’m Matt, and this is Johnny, or as we love to call him, ‘Short Shit’,’’ I laughed. Johnny stuck his tongue out at me.

Lexi almost choked on her beer as she laughed. ‘’Short Shit? Yeah I’m definitely calling you that from now on,’’ she smirked.

I grabbed some of the beers from the bartender and Johnny took the rest. ‘’Wanna come hang with us?’’ Johnny asked, helping Pansy off her barstool. She too seemed to be vertically challenged.

They nodded and accepted Johnny’s invitation, so we led them back to our table. Johnny and I passed drinks around to everyone, while the two girls scooted in between Jimmy and Brian.

Everyone seemed a bit confused as to who the two new additions were, so I took it upon myself to introduce them.

‘’This is Lexi and Pansy, Johnny decided to make some new friends and they agreed to hang out with us,’’ I smiled, putting my arm around Val.

Lexi’s POV

I gave a small wave, unsure of how everyone would react. Before I could even open my mouth to say something, the really tall guy sitting next to me gave me a bone crushing hug.

‘’I’M SO HAPPY OUR LITTLE JOHNNY IS MAKING FRIENDS!’’ he cried out like an ecstatic mother. I held in my laughter as I hugged back. Hm…whoever this guy is, he smells really good o.o.

I soon found out that the blonde girl Matt had his arm around was Val, the really wasted guy that wore a fedora and was flirting with Pansy was Brian, the other short guy with cool hair was Zacky, and the hyperactive stick that sat next to me was Jimmy. So far, everyone seemed to be pretty damn awesome. I looked over at Pansy, whom I caught peeking at Brian when he wasn’t looking. Oh jeez, I know that look o.o.

Pansy’s POV

Brian is…absolutely gorgeous o.o. From his VERY well built figure, to his tattoos, to his beautiful dark hair, the guy was HOT O_O. I stared at him as if he was big pony made of skittles, then he looked over at me. “Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppp preeetttty laaddyyyyy” he said dragging out each word as much as he could. Wow he was hammered but I couldn’t help but have butterflies. “Hello there,” I said and looked down. ‘Aw! You’re blushing you’re so in love ^-^’ Shut up! I am not! ‘Yeah tell that to Lexi she’s staring at you like you grew a third arm.’ I looked up and saw Lexi staring at me. This is basically how she looked: O_______O. I waved like a monkey on skittles and took a sip of my beer. She is so attacking me when we get home -.-

I took another sip of my beer. My eyes went wide as I felt a burp coming. ‘EVERYONE RUN!’ SHIT! Then I burped T-T. ‘’WOAH THAT WAS AWESOOOOOOME!’’ Jimmy sai-more like screamed. Well he’s one big hyper stick. ‘LIKE ME!!!!’’ Oi. Speaking of Jimmy he’s like taller boy version of Lexi, god I don’t think I can handle so much hyperness. Hmm I wonder if Brian is like that…he looks more like the type of serious guy. ‘LALALA BRIAN! YEAH HES HAWT’ GAH! I know… hmm I wonder if he’s single o.o ‘HAH! YOU DO LOVE HIM!’ I do not! I don’t even know anything about him except for his name ‘……SO! YOU STILL LOVE HIM!’ AGH! Why oh why do you have to be in MY head? ‘HEY! You made me up so you deal with me.’ Yeah I have a hyperactive conscience and it is hard to live with him 24/7. Yeah that’s right, it’s a he and his name is Frankie. I should be put in rehab, well at least that’s what people tell me because of the way I talk to myself o.o. But that’s just me, I’M INSANE!

Lexi’s POV

PANSY LIKES BRIAN, PANSY LIKES BRIAN, PANSY LIKE BRI-o.o…Jimmy just put his arm around me o.o…O_O ASKLJDJAJSHAKSJHA. I had just been sitting there, having a conversation with Zacky about Red Bull, when Jimmy (who happens to be VERY HOT by the way….o.o WHO SAID THAT? O_O…) put his arm around my shoulders casually, causing me to move closer, not that I minded o.o. Now Pansy was giving me ‘the look.’ And by the look, I mean this look: O__________O. o.o I think it’s because Jimmy’s arm is around me. Now she thinks I like him o.o. Which I don’t! =.=

***

So about an hour has gone by and everyone’s just about wasted o.o. How any of us are getting home now is beyond me, I’m too damn dizzy to think about that =.= The only thing I was focused on was Jimmy’s arm, still firmly in place around my shoulders, and the fact that the room is spinning like an out of control merry-go-round.

‘’99 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 99 BOTTLES OF BEER, TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND, 99 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL,’’ Pansy and Brian sang drunkenly next to me, Pansy’s head laying in his lap, both of them waving their beer bottles in the air. At this point, I had slumped over and rested my head on Jimmy’s shoulder. I made a small groaning sound from the throbbing feeling in my head, causing Jimmy to look over at me with concern.

‘’Is she gonna be alright?’’ Johnny asked, his words slightly slurred as he finished what must’ve been his 4th beer.

‘’I can’t really be sure,’’ Jimmy said thoughtfully, ‘’but I’m almost positive she’s gonna need a ride home.’’

‘’Matt and I could drive her and her friend home,’’ Val suggested.

Jimmy laughed. ‘’Yeah okay, I don’t trust either of your sense of direction after you almost drove us off a cliff. Remember that last road trip we took?’’

‘’I nominate Jimmy to drive them home,’’ Zacky chimed in, accidentally knocking Jimmy’s beer bottle over, causing the contents to spill on Pansy’s head o.o.

Pansy’s POV
So right now I’m drunk as hell with my head on Brian’s lap. (BTW he has a comfy lap omg O_O) singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall. I look up and see Lexi resting her head on jimmy’s shoulder AHAH! LEXAY LIKIES JIMMEH! XD ‘SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!’ NO! It’s my turn to annoy you MWAHAHAHAH BETCH! ‘OI!’ so anyways I’m here minding my own business with my head on a comfy ass lap that can almost pass for one of those tempurpedic pillows, when I feel a cold liquid all over my head. “Agh holy shit I’m melting!” I screamed as I jumped up from where I was sitting. “You’re not melting woman!” Lexi yelled at me and gave me this look: @_@ “Then why is my hair all wet?!” I said making this exact face: >o< “Heh…….you see I-I sort of knocked Jimmy’s beer over and….sorta spilled it over your head…..sorta o.o,” Zacky said in a low voice. He should be running by now. “……So……should I be running?” he asked me. Oh he’s gonna get it. “Oh yeah,” I said with a blank expression on my face, and without warning I went at him. “AGH!” he screamed and ran as fast as he could around the bar. “HAHAH! RUN! SHORT SHIT NUMBAH TWO RUN!” screamed Jimmy. Hmm I think I’m gonna call him Sully (you know like that big hairy blue thing from Monsters INC?) from now on.

……I have a feeling we’re really gonna love these guys o.o ^-^
♠ ♠ ♠
Hellooooo thuuurrrr Pansy huur o.o so me and lexi just finished writing part one of our new story and yush WE'RE EXCITED XD
feedback would be great
hope yuu likes
kthxbai <3