Status: Chapter 8 i nao uppers :D

A Little Piece Of Insanity

Secret Sex Buddies

Lexi’s POV
I woke up the next morning with a hangover, not a super bad one but it was enough to make me almost get to work late =.= Pansy and I have a job at a Guitar Center together, working behind the counter, doing inventory, all that fun stuff. Today wasn’t as busy as it usually is, just the occasional customer popping in, leaving next to nothing for my best friend and I to do =.=
I sat behind the counter drumming my fingers impatiently, watching the door in hopes of someone appearing. Anything is better than doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. =.= Pansy appeared from behind a magazine shelf, reading a ‘Drum!’ magazine intently.
“OKAY! I am sooo bored and this magazine is NOT helping my boredom…there’s like no extremely hot guys to stare at in here =.=,” Pansy shouted dramatically, getting a few looks from passing costumers.
“Woman shut yer trap I still have a bit of a headache and people are looking at you like you just gave birth to a baby panda,” I said, rubbing my temples. I’m in some serious need of Advil right now.
“ I’m just bored…Oi, I wish that Brian would just come through that door with a Superman costume, sweep me off my feet and fly us to Mexico or something,” she said with a type of weird dreamy look on her face. I just looked at her like o.O
“Uh I mean…..oh let me have my dreams DX,” she sighed, putting the magazine back and going to the grand wall of guitars to help a customer.
Ten minutes later, I was in the middle of putting out some Metallica chord books, my back to the door, when I was lifted off the ground and thrown over someone’s shoulder. My automatic reaction: O_______O HOLEH SHIT I’M BEING KIDNAPPED AHHHHH SOMEONE CALL 911, THE SECRET SERVICE, THE SQUIRREL ARMY, SOMETHING!
But within ten seconds of being airborne, I realized who my kidnapper was o.o
‘’JIMMY PUT ME DOWN!’’ I laughed, kicking my feet everywhere and trying to touch the ground.
‘’NEVERRRRRR!!’’ he replied evilly, walking out the door with me on his shoulder still. As soon we got outside, I was put down. HA! I can make a run for it now-o.o OMG THE GUYS ARE HERE!
And indeed they were, all of them happy to see me…until I realized Brian has Pansy under his arm like a football O_O.
‘’…You’re fucked,’’ I said to her while laughing hysterically. She flipped me the bird =.=
‘’So why are you guys here?’’ I asked, looking around at the five guys standing in front of me.
‘’We’re kidnapping you guys from work, as Jimmy and Brian made blatantly obvious,’’ Zacky laughed.
‘’HEY, IT’S NOT MY FAULT I ENJOY KIDNAPPING GIRLS. AND MOST OF THEM LIKE IT, SO I SUGGEST YOU SHUT YOUR TRAP SHORT SHIT NUMBER TWO BEFORE I GO NINJA ON YO SHORT ARSE!’’ Jimmy yelled in a high pitched voice. O_O OH GOD ROFL!
‘’Gah, guys we can’t just leave work,’’ Pansy said from under Brian’s arm, ‘’but our shift ends soon, so you can stay around until they’re done…just don’t burn the place down,’’ Pansy said, saying the last part with this face: O_O
‘’YAYAYAYAY!!!!!’’ the five of them screamed, running into Guitar Center, Pansy screaming for help as Brian dragged her back inside. Oh god what did we just unleash O_O
Pansy’s POV

…Okay, so letting them hang out at our job was probably the best, yet worst, idea we’ve ever had o.o. Oh god, Jimmy is like running around with a drum symbol tied around his chest and jabbing people with drumsticks, while Brian and Zacky are running around with guitars using them as if they were super huge gun thingies, attacking short shit whom I assume was the evil monster villain thingymaboober, and Matt is just videotaping everything.
“PUT THE GUITARS DOWN IF YOU DON’T WANT ME TO GET THE SQUIRRELS ON YOU!” I was running towards the monkeys with guitars, when suddenly I got tackled by a giant tooth pick. WTF!
"NOOOO NOT THE SQUIRRELS! PLEASE IM STILL ON PAROLE FOR THAT!" Jimmy screamed in my ear. I looked up at him and he looked like he was on the verge of crying. 'OH GAD NOOO YOURE MAKING MY POOR JIMMY CRY STOP IT WOMAN!' o.O Your Jimmy? Oooooh I’m telling Lexay on you! 'GO AHEAD SHE WONT BE ABLE TO HURT ME ANYWAYS!’ Fuck you Frankie, fuck you hard sideways with a pogo stick on a Tuesday. 'YOU LOVE ME AND YOU WANT TO FUCK ME!!' Hfktiebagdhfiruiwsghdgf
"I don't want to fuck you!" O__O oops I think I said that out loud… I looked up at Jimmy and he had a look of horror plastered on his face.
"Why don't you want to fuck me, Banana, I thought what we had was special?!" he said horrified , got off me and ran away with tears streaming down his face and screaming, "BANANA DOESNT WANT TO FUCK ME!!!" all over the store. Oh god. I started rolling on the floor laughing. That sounded wrong on so many levels.
After about 5 minutes when I calmed down a bit I was surrounded by the guys and Lexi, who just gave me a look that said, "did you just get fucked in the ass by Bob the murderous laughing unicorn?" I might as well have, I laugh at the tiniest things.
Lexi helped me up. "Are you high woman!" she yelled, staring at me as if I were a seven headed turtle wearing a sweater.
"NOOOO but Jimmy wants to fuck me," I said casually, and Lexi just stared at me, then at Jimmy, then at me again and I just blinked innocently.
"GASP! I do not! I wanna fuck Brian, he's my sex buddy if you didn't know it," Jimmy said matter of factly.
"JIMMY!.....That's supposed to be a secret!" Brian screamed at Jimmy with mock anger. "It doesn't have to be a secret anymore,babe," Jimmy said as he approached Brian and ran his hands up and down his chest in a seductive way. I was about to piss my pants as I was holding in my laughter, just trying to see how much longer this could go.
Then I looked at Lexi and lost it. We both fell to the floor laughing like wild hyenas. We were getting a few weird looks from people passing by but we didn't care.
Lexi’s POV
Eventually our shifts ended and this new girl Casey took over for us. We walked over to Matt’s car, the guys waiting inside of it. I knocked on the passenger window and Zacky rolled it down.
‘’Where are we following you guys to?’’ I asked, peering into the car to find Jimmy, Johnny and Brian in the back. Poor short shit was stuck in between the two, who were purposely trying to sandwich the garden gnome.
‘’Johnny’s Bar,’’ Matt replied, reaching behind his seat in his attempt to pry the three shitheads apart, ‘’you guys know where that is right?’’
We both nodded, told them we’d meet them there and hopped into Pansy’s car that we share. Before the guys drove away, there was lots of screaming and cursing that could be heard coming from the 1985 black beat up Chevy Camaro. I could’ve sworn I saw someone’s shoe go flying into the front seat. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me with this group of men =.=
Now you see, Pansy was the one driving driving us to the bar. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but the woman can’t drive the same way a giraffe doesn’t know how to open a refrigerator O_O
Clinging onto my seat for dear life, I slowly reached one hand out to put on the radio, turning it up full blast to tune out the honking and beeping the surrounding cars had aimed at us. I nearly felt my heart stop when Pansy narrowly missed an old lady pushing a shopping cart.
‘’Ya know, I love how these guys just randomly popped into our lives,’’ Pansy said out of nowhere, waiting impatiently at a red light, ‘’it’s like we hang out with them at a bar for a few hours, and then suddenly, WHAM! They’re our best friends. I could get used to them,’’ she smirked. O.O does the woman really think I’m that stupid? =.=
I put my feet up on the dashboard and laughed. ‘’No, you’re just saying that because of your interest in Brian. Don’t play dumb,’’ I scolded her while she tried to look innocent, ‘’I saw you two last night. It’s as if his arm were superglued to your side the entire time. Just a forewarning; if he hurts you, hes gonna have to learn how to become a plant and reproduce asexually.’’
The light turned green and she continued speeding down the road. Whether she heard me or not I’ll probably never know, the woman was probably too busy trying to imagine Brian naked or something. =.=
♠ ♠ ♠
LEXI HERE! O.O gah we're sorry if this isnt good, we've been having computer problems but its finallly here! o.o but yea we hope you likely! ^-^ comment? :}D ...yes it has a moustache o.o xD