Status: Chapter 8 i nao uppers :D

A Little Piece Of Insanity

Dreams and Death Threats

Pansy’s P.O.V

After my 10 second talk with Lexi back at the drum section, I got my keys and walked out of the store. I then realized that my shift wasn’t over till like 5, so I ran back in and went around the store about 4 times looking for Liam so he could cover for me. I mentally cursed like a sailor, where could that motherfucker be? He-oh wait…that’s fucking right, he’s gone. Lexi told him to go home after our lunch break.
I just lost like 10 pounds running up and down this damn store. That was all gonna go to hell when I got home and ate my weight in junk food. Damn sugary food.
I went to the checkout counter and leaned on Casey as I was about to pass out from so much running, and before you go all, “Oh come on, you big baby,” let me just tell you this store is fucking huge! “What’s up with you?” Casey asked, giggling a bit. “I just ran around this freaking place looking for Liam, whom I forgot went home. I wanted him to cover my shift. I have to go home and do shit sooooo since he isn’t here, could you please cover my shift and have the hyper bag of skittles, jolly green giant over there, and bass playing garden gnome under control?......pleeeease?” I pouted with puppy dog eyes. She was about to protest but I didn’t give her a chance to. “Thanks love you bye!” I yelled as I ran out of the store.

As I walked out to the parking lot, I saw that kid from two weeks ago, the one I was flirting with. What was his name? Robert, Joe, Bill, Tom, Trevor, Rover (oh god dog name)? NO! Wait…I think it was Olive o.O Strange name for a guy…hmmm now I’m hungry-SHIT HES COMING OVER HERE! Just walk away, Pansy. Just sloooowly walk away from the boy. ‘NO! HES HAWT!’ GO BACK TO THE CAVE FRANKWARD! ‘NO BETCH!’ Ugh you sex craved man. ‘You shouldn’t be talking, hun.‘ -____-
“Hey Ana!” Fuck! ‘AHAH! He called you Ana!’ Well that is my name, isn’t it? ‘But everyone calls you Pansy and you don’t like your nam-’ JUST SHUT UP FRANKLIN! =.=.
I turned around to face him and smiled. “Oh hi there uh…,” I trailed off, not remembering his name. “Oliver…” he said awkwardly. SO I WAS CLOSE! ‘Not close enough!’ Oh go..go…use your hand! ‘FINE MAYBE I WILL!’ AGH LALALALA >.<
“Uh so how’s it going?” he asked, a bit shyly. Aww, he’s so adorable! I would of thought he was like an asshole. “Not mucho, I was actually just going to go home,” I said, breaking the awkwardness. Then I noticed that there were five other guys behind him. “So who are your friends here?” I asked, waving at them rapidly. “Oh uh, this is Curtis,” he said, pointing to the adorable looking one with the long black hair. He waved at me with a smile. ‘TEEHEE!’ -.-
“The quiet one over there is Lee.‘’ He pointed to the shorter looking one out of the group who just waved at me. “That’s my little brother Tom,” he said, nodding over to the younger looking one with the shocking blue eyes. ‘AWH HES SO CUTE!’ PEDOPHILE! ‘IM NOT!’ Are too. xD
“These two are both Matt,” he said, pointing at the last two. Oh God more Matts to deal with. Just shoot me now. ”Just call them by their last name, they never know which one you’re calling,‘’ he laughed, and I nodded, understanding the situation. “That’s Kean,” he said pointing to the blonde one. I smiled at him as he saluted me. “And this is Nichols,” he said pointing at the one with the huge stretches. “HI! C’mere,” he said stretching his arms out for a hug, which I accepted. I love meeting new people.
“Well, we’re gonna go in there. Nichols is desperate for a new drum set and Kean just wants to mess around with the basses,” he said rolling his eyes. “Well you better not break any instruments or I will come and hunt your asses down and go Chuck Norris on you all, and I already have an injured midget running around with a bass in there and a giant going insane with the drums. I don’t want to have to go to jail for mass murder and a bass being my only weapon,” I said with a warning look and they all just laughed. “Smile!” I heard Tom say, and I turned and quickly did some sort of pose, which I had no idea how I could muster up so quickly. Then I turned around to face Oli.
“Well I’m gonna go so I guess I’ll see you guys later,” I said, about to walk away. “Laters!” they all said at once and started walking to GC. “AND LOOK OUT FOR THE LEPRECHAUN WITH A BASS!” I yelled as I reached my car. I heard a mix of laughter and some of the guys saying, “sure thing,” and “will do.”

I started my car and sped off to Lexi and I’s beloved house. I got home quickly (very) and safely...you know, except for the occasional squirrel almost running into the car. God they’re all just suicidal, aren’t they...running into peoples car and shit.....okay so maybe I almost hit a tree but it wasn’t my fault! It was that guys fault...the one with the hair and the eyes...thank god there weren’t any cops around...I think O_O. Oh god, what if they’re just tracking me down and watching every move I make?! They probably have people watching me in the shower! What if one day someone just takes me away to some crazy clinker ward?!.....PSH that won’t happen......I think.
I gulped and got out of the car, looking around nervously. "Oh relax, Ana, you’re just paranoid." Oh great, now I’m talking to myself. I think I’ll be completely loopy after this month.
As soon as I got into the house, I dashed into my room and changed into the first thing I found, which happened to be sweat pants and a tank top. I ran back down the stairs and into the kitchen, making sure not to trip and die...hmm a life without me… (mental image:.....) NOPE! Can’t think of anything. I frowned as I looked up at the cupboards. Why do those things have to be so high up? Don’t people know that I’m the size of an ant? I sighed and hopped onto the counter, hoping not to fall knowing my luck. I opened the cabinets, hoping a naked Asian man wouldn’t jump out at my face. Thankfully, that didn’t happen. Instead, I saw it full of the candy goodness that only this house could provide. *angelic music plays* I got a bunch of random candy and other fattening things that would make me blow up like a balloon.
"TO THE LIVING ROOM!" I shouted, basically to no one since I was home alone...or was I? There could be a hobo hiding in our basement and we wouldn’t even know it. I went into the living room and pulled out the movie "Titanic" from under the huge pile of movies and shoved it into the DVD player. This is like my favorite movie ever, I’ve watched it about 100 times and I’m not even exaggerating here.

"Jack, come back!" I mouthed the words along with the movie, a tear streaming down one side of my face. What, that part makes me cry a bit. -_-...NO I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON LEONARDO DICAPRIO!...heh. 'I do, he was so hot in that movie! xD' Of course you-
"IM A BARBIE GIRL, IN A BARBIE WORLD…" "AGH!" I screeched, picking up my phone. By the ring tone, I instantly knew it was Jimmy. He better not ask me for my old tutu again. Ever since I told him I was a ballet dancer in high school, he’s been trying to sneak into my room and steal my shit. Oh god....Jimmy in a tutu….that’s like worse than being in a zombie apocalypse, then walking into Carebear Land and living to tell the story.
"Oh, hello?" I said, still sniffling a bit. "Oh hi, Pansy its Lexi. Jimmy is taking me home…are you watching the Titanic again?" she asked with a knowing tone.
Shit! I’ve been busted. "PFT! No?...Okay fine, you got me, I am and Jack just died. WAHHHHHHH!" I sobbed into the phone. "How much did you have to eat?" she asked cautiously. I looked around me and winced. It looked like a tornado had just hit the living room.
"Uh like a bag of popcorn?" I asked more than said. "That’s not what we see!" she said in a sing song voice. Whaaaaat? o.O "What?" I asked, turning around. There standing by the front door was Jimmy’s giant self and Lexi’s 5‘4‘’ body.
"AGH!" I screamed as I fell off the couch and flat on my face. They started laughing. Bitches, I'll get them later. "Lexi, you know not to sneak up on me. One of these days I'll end up getting a heart attack or have a stroke or go into a coma…or die. Maybe even a combination of the four."
"I-I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were going to fall off the couch," she said...or tried to. "The look on your face was too priceless," jimmy said, giggling.
I just glared at him. "Don’t be mad when you wake up dressed as a giant pickle on a rooftop full of hungry pigeons," I shrugged. He suddenly stopped giggling and hid behind Lexi, which didn’t really help because of their dramatic height difference.
"LE GASP!" Jimmy...gasped o.O, "what did I do?" he asked innocently. "You laughed at my pain," I pouted, faking hurt. "Aw, I’m sorry, Banana," he said, running over to me, picking me up and hugging me like his life depended on it. I think I was turning purple from my lack of air.
"Uh...Jimmy...can’t...breathe," I gasped in between each word. "Oh no, I can breathe," he said, hugging me tighter, if that was even possible. "JIMMY LET GO THE WOMAN IS TURNING BLUE!" Lexi yelled. "Oh oops!" Jimmy said, loosening his grip on me. "Sorry Banana," he said with a guilty look while I gasped for air. "‘It’s okay, Jimbo......in fact......why don’t you go give Lexi a hug, I’m sure she wants one."
Her smile dropped as soon as I said this and I gave her an evil look. This is payback for making me fall on my face. Jimmy looked at her with a huge grin and he got up and started running after her. She started running when she saw his grin.
"NOOOO IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE! PANANA, YOU BETCH, THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR SAVING YOU?! I WILL POISON YOUR FOOD, I TELL YOU, POISON!!" I heard Lexi scream when they were both upstairs. Smirking, I laid back on the couch with my feet over the table in front. Eventually my eyelids grew heavy, and I found myself cuddling up to a couch pillow right before I passed out.
I woke up a while later in….my room. Who could carry my fat ass upstairs, surely they would’ve fallen through the floor trying. My thoughts were interrupted by…Brian’s voice?
“Hello there, sexy,” he said in a seductive tone. Okay, what the ass hat is going on?
“Uhhh hello…when did you get here-” My sentence was cut off by his lips pressing against mine. I didn’t protest and kissed him back. He pulled away and started trailing kisses down my neck while he tugged at my sweat pants. Jesus Christ, the man knew how to work that spot. I pulled his shirt off and ran my hands up his chest and neck, gripping his hair. As soon as my pants were off, he pushed me down on the bed. Our clothes were soon tossed around the room, long forgotten. Brian was positioned in between my legs, about go inside me…when the door to my room flew open and slammed against the wall. Both of us screamed, falling over the side of the bed. Brian hit his head on my night table. Who the fuck is stupid enough to come in here? Apparently, the noises I had been making weren’t loud enough. I’ll be sure to inform Brian of that once this person grows half a brain and realizes what they’d just walked into. I peaked over the side of the bed to see who it was.
And immediately covered my eyes. Johnny was running around my room naked wearing a party hat.
“AHHH!” I screamed. I abruptly sat up on the couch, putting my head in my hands and rubbing my temples. “It was just a dream,” I said to myself.
“What?” I heard someone ask from behind me.
“AHH!” I screamed once again, but this time falling off the couch……again. “Shit!” I heard the person say, making their way over to me. Wait, that voice sounds familiar…oh god.
“I’m okay!” I said, looking up at Brian.
“Sorry about that,” he said, helping me up on my feet. “Yeah…uh how did you get in here?” I asked, kind of hesitantly. This better not be a dream again.
“Oh, Jimmy and Lexi let me in,” he said, taking a sip of his beer which I hadn’t notice he had until now. “HONEY!” Jimmy cried as he ran into the room, carrying Lexi on his shoulder as if she were a sack of potatoes.
“JAMES OWEN SULLIVAN!! IF YOU DON’T PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT I WILL…” Lexi started but was interrupted by Jimmy.
“You’ll what?” he challenged. “I’ll….I’ll…Yeah I got nothing…JUST PUT ME DOWN DAMMIT!” she yelled. “Nope” Jimmy smirked, slapping her ass. O_O
……And then there was silence.
‘’WELL ANYWHO!........Who wants ice cream?!” I shouted. “OH ME!!!” Jimmy screamed absentmindedly, raising both of his arms and dropping Lexi on her face. Oh shit.
“……oh shit,” Jimmy said, as if reading my mind. Yeah he should be running right now. Lexi quickly grabbed what was closest to her (which so happened to be the remote) and started running after Jimmy, wielding said remote around in the air.
“JIMMY IM GONNA KILL YOU!!” she yelled angrily. running after the giant toothpick. “NOOO PLEEEEASE!!! HAVE MERCY ON MY SOULLL!!” Jimmy shouted, running away from the crazed woman while I was left alone in a room with a hunkahunk (yeah I made that word up) of a man…awkward…
“Soooooo…” I said, trying to break the awkward silence…..yeah not working. “Yes?” Brian asked awkwardly. “Wanna sit?” I asked, trying to ignore his eyes…those big, beautiful brown eyes…crap I looked…fuck me, I‘m an idiot.=.=
“Sure,” he smiled, sitting on the demon couch. I sat next to him and started moving around uncomfortably. When I finally got in a comfortable enough position, I heard a scream come from upstairs. Brian and I looked at each other, got up from the couch and ran upstairs into Lexi’s room. We found her and Jimmy wrestling around on the floor for the remote.
“WOMAN STOP TRYING TO KILL ME!” Jimmy yelled, trying to take the remote from Lexi’s hand. Yeah, because he was really going to succeed in doing that. Lexi can be an animal when she needs to be. “NO! YOU DROPPED ME WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULDN‘T, YOU BUTT BRAIN!” Lexi yelled back, trying to hit Jimmy with the remote.
“But it was Ana’s fault!” he yelled, pointing at me. “ME?!” I yelled in confusion. How the fuck is this my fault? “YES YOU! If you hadn’t mentioned ice cream, I wouldn’t have dropped my best friend on her face and she wouldn’t be trying to commit murder while using a remote!” Jimmy struggled to say. Lexi was now elbowing him in the gut.
“Lexi, stop trying to maul Jimmy. Jimmy, drop Lexi on her face again and find a newborn baby, take its umbilical cord and then strangle you with it! Do I make myself clear?’’ They both nodded. “Good. Now lets go get ice cream, I’ll go call everyone else." They followed me out of the room.
‘’ Well that was a very thought out threat,’’ Lexi said, getting into our car, “ I’m pretty sure Jimmy will never look at babies the same ever again.’’
♠ ♠ ♠
PANSY HERE!........SO UH..................WERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY WE HAVENT WRITTEN IN FOREVER WE HAD TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND SOMEWHAT A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK........AND WE WERE LAZY -.-
IT WAS AGONY FOR THE BOTH OF US NOT TO WRITE FOR LIKE WHO KNOWS HOW LONG
WE'LL BE UPDATING MORE.....HOPEFULLY :D
.........SO CHANGING THE SUBJECT! WHOS EXCITED FOR NIGHTMARE! JWDAJHWNFBEFSHWE <3 WE ARE WE ARE!
MMK IMMA GO NOW -.-
LAAAAV YUUUU DONT FORGET TO COMMENT.......IF YOURE NOT MAD AT US AND FEEL LIKE BEATING US WITH BANANAS :D