Forbidden

Chapter Two: Quiddich and Sadists

The next day I was let out of the hospital wing and Harry just about had a conniption fit when I told him where I'd been all night.
"Harry, I'm fine, I just hit my head is all." I sighed at breakfast. I had eaten a poptart, just as I do every morning.
"Well what did you hit it on?! It sent you to the hospital wing! October, you could've died!" Harry replied, going into hysteria.
"BLOODY HELL!!! GET OVER IT! I HIT A WALL OKAY?! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed then stormed to my first class, which was Potions. I knew I was way early, but I could not handle all the damn attention I was getting.

Severus's POV
"BLOODY HELL!!! GET OVER IT! I HIT A WALL OKAY?! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" I heard October scream as she stormed out the room. I looked at a jaw dropped Potter and friends looking at the door. I wonder what got her on the wrong side of bed this morning, I thought mildly before going back to my own food.
"Severus?" Albus asked.
"You want me to go after her." I said standing up and slipping out. She better not make this a habit, I'm missing meals because of her. I followed her to my classroom, of all places she could've gone, she picked the potions class room. She paced for a while the sat in a chair and burst out crying. Feeling disturbed, I walked over to her.

October's POV

I knew Snape was following me. I could feel his Aurora. I paced in his class room then sat and burst out in angry tears. He walked over to me.
"Miss Potter, why are you upset?" He asked, not snippy, but not exactly caring either.
"I'M ANGRY! JUST BECAUSE HARRY IS AN OVERPROTECTIVE FAMOUS KNOW IT ALL OF A BROTHER HE THINKS HE CAN SQUASH THE VERY LITTLE SPACE I HAVE!!" I screamed, banging my head on the desk.
"Miss Potter, stop this foolishness at once. Nobody wants to see you kill yourself." I blinked.
"I...I need..." I started.
"What do you need?" He asked, a bit gently.
"I need...I want my mom!" I cried before flinging myself at Snape and crying into his robes.

Severus's POV

She's more emotionally unstable than I thought...I contemplated this as I awkwardly patted her back as she heaved for air as she cried. Oh dear lord save me. I thought as she gripped my robes as she cried. It was as though he actually cared as a worried Minerva came into the room. She took the sobbing girl out of the room as I cleaned my robes and desks from the tears. I sat at my desk, thinking back to Dumbledore's words.
She needs you, and you need her. He had said. She definitely needed someone, but I am just as unstable. How could I help her?

October's POV

McGonagall had taken me to her office. I cried all the way, they weren't heart wrenching sobs, but only whimpers now. McGonagall had been smoothing down my hair as she patiently waited for me to stop crying. I finally sniffed as my last tears fell.
"Now dear, tell me what happened."
"I...I just got really angry at Harry. I then just really wanted Mum. I don't know what happened really, but I sometimes get violently Bipolar. Happens a lot. I'm surprised I didn't get aggressive with Professor Snape, actually. Usually those who dare to try and calm me down come back with a black eye or someth'n." I explained.
"Hmm...when does it happen usually?" She asked.
"Uh...when I have to force myself to keep calm." I replied.
"Does this happen often?"
"No...especially not with Harry...usually with Dudley and those despicable people he calls mum and dad." I growled.
"Okay. If it happens again, I want you to come straight to me. Now, get on to potions class." I nodded and left to the dungeons. I walked quietly into the classroom and sat where I had set my book.
"Miss Potter, seems you thought to have joined us. Detention, at 8, my office." Snape said coldly. I stared at him in disbelief. What. An. Ass. I glared then opened my book.

Class was over and I waited for everyone to leave. I walked up to Snape's desk and stood there, waiting for him to acknowledge me.
"Yes, Miss Potter what is it?" He sighed.
"Giving me detention for being late was low, even for the cold hearted suffering man you are. And don't give me that 'I have no idea what you're talking about' shit cause I can see right through it. Oh yeah, and by the way, you're an ass." I said angrily then stomped out to the Quidditch fields.

"Up!" Harry and I ordered the brooms that were lying on the ground. They came straight into our hands. Next was Hermione, and Ron's hit him in the nose, but this one girls went haywire and through her into a wall. Madame Hooch took her to the hospital wing. Everyone was just standing around until that obnoxious Malfoy took Neville's remembrall.
"Give it back Malfoy." Harry and I said, glaring.
"What are you going to do about it, Saint Potters?" Malfoy spat.
"Listen, no one here wants to see you fail at life, now, give. It. Back." I hissed.
"No." And with that Malfoy hopped onto his broom and flew off with it. Harry and I also hopped on, ignoring Hermione's pleas to stop what we were doing and come back right now. We flew up and shot at Malfoy, who was flying away like the scared rat he is.
"What? To scared to face us?" I taunted. He looked at the ground, chucked the remembrall and zipped down. Harry immediately went for the remembrall and I rocketed after that low life slug. Just as Malfoy and I landed, Professor McGonagall came out and Harry was just landing.
"Potter! Come with me." She said. Harry and I shrugged then we both went towards McGonagall.
"Not you Miss Potter." She said as we reached her.
"I was up there too and I deserve as much punishment as he does." I said, putting my hand on my twin's shoulder. She bent low to me ear.
"He isn't getting punishment, he's getting a spot on the Quidditch team." She whispered.
"Oh...good luck Harry!" I smiled. McGonagall dragged him inside to what seemed to be Professor Quirrell's class, but it could also have been Snape's, Flitwick's, or Sprout's class. I hoped it wasn't Snape's. That ass. The bell rang and I went toward Herbology. Funn, not.

It was now dinner time. I was eating some fried chicken when I looked at the clock. SHIT!!! 7:50!!!
"Damn! I gotta run, detention with Snape!" I yelled over my shoulder quickly leaving the table and running to the dungeons. I made it just in time, as soon as I entered, the clock chimed 8. I leaned against the door out of breath. I made it.
"Decide to join me?" Asked the extremely cold voice of Professor Snape.
"I will have none of that attitude. I ran all the way here just so I wouldn't be late for my trip to hell." I scowled, glaring at him. His black eyes burned with rage. "Hey, I don't do anger issues."
"How do you know what I'm feeling?" He asked, irritated.
"Ooooh! Now you're irritated. Your eyes. Amazing things. Can tell whole stories. They always betray you, yet never let you down." I answered cheekily.
"So you can tell from...my eyes?" He was now disturbed.
"Do I disturb you? And yes. Ever since I was little, I could look into some one's eyes and tell what they were thinking or feeling. I'm very fond of it." I replied.
"You don't disturb me. Now, get to cleaning the cauldron's." He growled. I grabbed the sponge and some hot soapy water.
"You know, that's the reason I was so scared of you on the train. Your eyes held so much...sadness. And pain. It scared me, to think someone could be so broken." I said as I cleaned the slimy pots.
"I'm. Not. Broken." He said, his voice low and dangerous.
"You might not realize, but you are broken. Otherwise you wouldn't be so cold hearted. You know, maybe if you got a friend, you'd feel a bit better." I said, moving on to the second one.
"You know nothing of what you speak." He snapped. I looked at him. He wasn't mad, he was scared. Scared that I was right.
"Yeah I do. Just cause I don't know what happened doesn't mean I don't know exactly what you're feeling. Like right now. You're scared that I'm right. Also, you have a secret admiration for me." I replied, lying about the second one.
"I do not admire you." He spat, then mumbled something about Gryffindor being dumb. I finished the pots.
"I know, I just wanted to see what you'd say. By the way, I'm done." I nursed my red hands.
"Great. Now leave. I can no longer be in the presence of such an insufferable child." I had half a mind to flip him off. But instead I said
"Well I hate you because you are a broken, lost, sadistic 30 something year old man who obviously doesn't know the truth even when it hits him between the eyes." With that, I left, feeling very smug.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol. Hope y'all liked. Comment. Subscribe. Whatev's