Status: starting up again. updates may be slow.

I Know You Are, But What Am I?

This Chemistry Is A Catastrophe

A constant red on for days and days, I see those lights reflected on your face
Everything can change the moment that you blink, but I don't mind

So if you wanna come in, then come in
Disintegrate into me tonight
And if you wanna give in then give in
Anything that you feel is right

Even if this chemistry's catastrophe
I don't give a fuck
If you wanna taste then take a bite right out of me
I don't give a fuck

Freezing time like a strobe on you, breathing in electronic fumes
We've made our minds and we've made our beds, so let's sink in


Friday, April 9th 2010

I giggled as I handed what was left of my beer to Kassi and walked back to the bar to get something stronger. I would definitely need something stronger to carry out the plan that was forming itself in my mind.
Kassi ran after me. I heard her shouting my name, but continued on my quest for alcohol, completely ignoring her.
“Can I get some JD, Mr. Bartender?” I giggled when I finally reached the bar.
“Here you go, sweets,” the handsome bartender, who was actually Alex Garcia, the best looking guitarist in Mayday Parade, said as he handed a red cup filled with brown liquid that was begging to be drunk. Apparently I was too.
I giggled at my own joke and Alex looked at me strangely.
“Hi, I’m AJ,” I looked up at Alex, putting my best flirting eyes on.
“Hey, AJ, can you quit running off?” Kassi shouted as she ran up to the bar.
Alex looked at her, startled.
“Sure, Kass, I think I will stay right here for a while. What time do you finish your shift?”
“You don’t even know my name!” Alex laughed.
“Of course I do! You’re Alex Garcia, right?”
“How did you know?” He asked as he took a gulp out of his own red cup.
“Well, you could say that I’m a fan.” I said as I took my lower lip in between my teeth for a moment.
“AJ, I thought you would pursue other people. Someone like, I don’t know… Mike Fuentes?!” Kassi whispered in my ear.
“Mike is boring.”
“From Pierce The Veil?” Alex asked.
“Yeah,” I giggled after I took a long drink from my cup. “Why? You got some dirt on him?”
“I just don’t want a pretty girl like you to get mixed up with the wrong people.”
“And who would be the right people?” I asked suggestively.
“Me, of course.”
“Well, maybe I could be the judge of that. You never answered my question, what time is your shift over?”
“Uhh, in like twenty minutes?”
“See you then.”
I walked away with a smile on my face, not before I got a top up of my drink.
“AJ, can you please explain to me why you are flirting like crazy with some random guitarist?” Kassi asked as she chased after me.
“Kassi, relax, it is a party, you are meant to be having fun!”
“It feels like I am babysitting.”
“Come dance, babe!” I shouted over the music as I pulled her onto the makeshift dance floor.
After only a few songs, my red cup was completely empty and I found my way back to the bar to get a refill.
“Hey, AJ! You’re here!”
“Of course I am, babe. You still on the clock? Or are you free?”
“Nope. Still on the clock for five minutes,” he sighed as he looked down at his watch.
I slammed my cup on the table. “Then I demand a refill, my good sir!”
He laughed as he filled my cup. Another guy with curly hair and a plaid button up shirt greeted Alex on the other side of the bar.
“My replacement has arrived!” Alex shouted as he ran around the side of the table where red cups and various bottles of alcohol were stacked.
“Yay! Let’s dance!” I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor.
I put my back against his chest and began to move along to the beat of the music that was blaring from the speakers that were set up on the other side of the tent to the bar.
We danced for a long time, until I could barely feel my feet. Alex buried his face in the crook of my neck. That was when he caught my eye from across the room.
Mike.
He was staring at me with that same smirk on his face that meant he knew he had control.
I stopped dancing and pulled away from Alex.
“Well, sweetheart, this has been a lot of fun, but I gotta get back to my bus. I have an early start tomorrow.” I wasn’t lying completely. I really did need to start some work for the magazine. I also had to get the other guys organised. Truth was, I didn’t want Mike looking at me like that again.
I made my way back to the AP bus on my own, not bothering to look for Jess or Kassi. I trudged up the stairs. This was not how I had imagined the first day of Warped Tour.
As I was closing the door of the bus, I heard someone shouting my name. I turned around to see the one person I really didn’t want to see.
“I saw you leaving, I thought you might like some company,” he said as he stood at the bottom of the bus’ stairs, sporting that smirk that was way too appealing.
“Sorry, I don’t feel very hospitable at this moment in time. Besides, I’m not a groupie.”
“Never said that you were. I thought maybe we could, I dunno, hang out for a while,” he leant in while holding each side of the doorframe.
“No. Now, if you don’t mind, I would like to go to bed. Alone.”
“You think I wanted to sleep with you? You must be smoking some good fucking weed.”
“Whatever, Mike. I am tired and you are pissing me off, so fuck off!” I lost it. I lost all my control and shouted those words right in his face.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me down the stairs and into his arms. He looked down into my eyes, searching for something. If he was looking for an answer, he must have found what he was looking for as he placed one of his calloused hands on the side of my face, urging my lips to meet his own.
We were still kissing when my name was called from somewhere on the bus. I quickly pulled away but Mike just pulled me closer to him, his arms locked around my waist. He pulled the door of my bus shut and started to drag me across the parking lot.
“Where are we going?” I asked him, too shocked to actually refuse following him.
“Back to my bus. It will be deserted,” he stopped walking suddenly, causing me to bump into him. “I mean, you don’t have to…”
I let out a heavy sigh. “Shut up and lead the way, dude.”
He smirked at that. The small movement brought my attention back to his lips and I wanted to kiss him again.
As I was about to stop him, he opened the door to another bus, one far different from the AP bus. We stumbled up the stairs to find that he was right, it was completely empty.
He turned to me with a smile on his face and quickly brought his lips to mine once again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, which was quite a feat, considering how tall he was. His arms snaked around my waist and he locked his fingers together under the hem of my shirt.
He grabbed my ass and lifted me off of the ground, encouraging me to wrap my legs around his waist, which I was far too eager to do. He carried me to the bunks area as he lifted my shirt over my head and unzipped my skirt.
He placed me in a bunk above another and stopped to remove his jeans before jumping into the bed with me.
“Admit it, this is way better than being in bed alone,” he whispered against my neck, sending shivers down my spine.
“Just shut up and fuck me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Arghh, so, I finally updated. Yay me?
How do you like Mike? I think he is a douche bag. I mean the fictional Mike. LOL.
OMFG I gots another subscriber. Hey, lovely subscriber people, I love you.
I kinda lost my mojo with this fic, so bear with me, because updates will probably be slow.
This totally had a different ending, but right before I posted it, I just changed it. Lol. Oh, and this is about as “sexy-time-ish” as it will get. Haha I struggle writing sex scenes. The rating is changing now. Do you think this is PG or what?
I hope you perverts enjoyed this, even though there are like a million clichés in here. (:
Might try and get another chapter up like now.