Demolition Lovers

Hang 'em High, She's Pissed

“Briiing, Briii-”

“Will you leave me alone! You sit outside my house, singing, thinking that little feat will make me forgive you, and then you call my phone non-stop for hours! Leave! Me! Alone!”

“I can’t, I want you to know-”

“To know what? That you actually don’t love me? Well, too late, I already know that!”

“No, I really do love you… It wasn’t my fault, I was drunk.”

“Seems like your fault! You always get drunk, or you’re always high. You’re never sober!”

“But that time I hadn’t meant to get drunk…”

“You always mean it!”

“I’m sorry”

“You can say that all the hell you want! But it won’t make a difference.”

“I love you.”

“Well I hate you! You can just go die in a drunken spell of yours!”

“I’m sorry… I know I deserve this…”

“You think?! You Think?! You deserve much worse than this Gerard Arthur Way!”

“I’m sorry.”

“Stop saying that! I hate you! You broke my heart into thousands of little pieces and then stomped on the broken shards! You can’t be sorry!”

“I didn’t mean to though…”

“Pfft! Whatever”

“I swear I-”

“You can swear up and down, to god to Jesus, to Billie Joe Armstrong! It won’t make the slightest difference. I. Hate. You."

“Please just listen to my side of the story.”

“I’ve already heard all of what I needed to know!”

“No, Kat. There’s mo-”

“I don’t care. I don’t care even if Voldemort came and murdered that Hag from Hell. I just want you out of my life!”

“Please just-”

“No! Go away! Just leave me alone!”

“I’ll call later then… I’m sorry.”

“I don’t care!”

“I'm sorry, bye.”