Status: Active

Bring It to Your Lips

Batman Kicks Superman's Ass

“Are we there yet?”
“Are we there yet?”
“Are we there yet?”
“NO JAMES WE AREN’T THERE YET!” Dan screeched causing Chris to spit out the monster he was drinking at the moment.
“Eww, Chris c’mon you had to spit that out on me?” Andy said standing up and giving Chris a dirty look.
“Yeah, I was totally plan to do that.” Chris smiled taking another sip.

Andy proceeded to walk away and most likely was going to get a different shirt on, one that was free of Chris‘s salvia and monster. Everyone was sitting in a circle in the middle of the tour bus talking about the upcoming warped tour.

“I’m so excited for this and nervous at the same time!” Dan said.
“Same here, I’m always nervous whenever we start a tour or something like that.” Jeremy said tucking his legs underneath him so he was sitting Indian style.
“Yeah, you guys are always like that, but you always do fantastic!” you said.
“Yeah, true that!” Jenna said as she opened up a bag of potato chips.
A hand reached in to the bag of chips and attempted to steal one but Jenna caught them. “No!” “Bad Chris!” she laughed as she smacked his hand away.
“Ouch, just one chip, pleaseeeee?” Chris pouted.
Jenna bit her lip. “Okay fine.” she gave in and held the bag of doritos out for him and instead of taking one, he swiped the whole bag away.
“Ah no!!!” “I knew you were gonna do that, you thief!” she said as she launched herself at Chris.
“No, my food!” he laughed as he clutched them to his chest as Jenna tried to pull the bag away from him.
“You’re gonna crush the chips!” you called out and both Chris and Jenna let go at the same time causing the chips and them, to go flying.

It was like a slow motion scene in the movies; the bag of chips was flying through the air and everybody was staring at them until Jeremy made a move to dive and save the chips but they fell on the floor and spilled out everywhere. Jenna and Chris fell and slightly collided with each other.

“NOOOOOOO!” Dan said as he buried his head in his hands when Jeremy hit the floor with a thud.
“Damn it.” Jenna said looking at the scattered crumbs that now lay on the floor of the bus.
Jeremy readjusted himself and moved back over to his place next to you and James.

“What’s going on back there?” their tour manager called out without turning around to make sure that everyone was still in one piece, more or less.

There was a long pause and then Jenna called back, “Nothing….”
With that you all quietly moved to the back of the bus where the TV and the video games were leaving the crime scene untouched.
“You know, there are more chips in here.” Mike said.
“…….yeah I knew that.” Jenna said as she got up, retrieved a new bag, and sat down on the couch next to James and Dan.

For the next 2 hours you all sat in the back and played Call of Duty like a bunch of strung out teenagers. The boys especially got very into it and were constantly replenishing their sugar highs with any sweet things they could get a hold of. You finally came to your first stop when you were allowed to get out of the bus for awhile. California was still 3 hours away from where you were. The two of you and The Devil Wears Prada followed by the sound guys and manager got off of the bus and went into the recreational center to play dodge ball. Everybody was pumped and ready to play. Jeremy and Chris were made team captains. You and Jenna were picked for separate teams; you on Jeremy’s and Jenna on Chris’s.

“1, 2, 3,…..GO!” James called out and everybody ran to get a ball for their team.
Dan was on your team and after successfully getting Jenna out he was nailed in the stomach by a ball from Mike.
“Owww!” Dan laughed as he clutched his stomach and walked off the court to stand by Jenna.
“I’m about to hit my own teammate with the ball, Mike of course.” Jenna said to Dan as she bet down and grabbed a dodge ball.
James was kicking ass at dodge ball, he was spazzing out everywhere, dodging every ball, etc. You threw the ball to Jeremy who threw it at Mike and got him out. Jenna laughed from the sidelines with Dan at her side. Since you weren’t paying attention Chris got you out. It was just Jeremy, James, and Andy left on your team. Chris threw his special “tornado” and totally annihilated Andy with the ball(if that is even possible in dodge ball).
Andy walked off leaving only Jeremy and James. James threw the ball at Chris and Jeremy followed suit. Together they got Chris out leaving Dave who isn’t in the band itself.

“Am I the only one left!?” he asked walking up to the line with a ball.
“Yeah…..” James said throwing a dodge ball up in the air and catching it again.
Jeremy and James stepped up to the line and on the count of three attacked Dave. Both balls hit him and he threw his and went on the sidelines.
“Yeah!” Jeremy high fived James and the rest of your team.
“Eww, you guys aren’t cool!” Dan said.
“Yeah!” Jenna said sticking her tongue out.
“You’re just jealous cause we won!” James said.
“Nah, not at all.” Chris shrugged.
“I know what you’re jealous of, Chris.” Dan said looking at him.
“What would that be?” Chris asked somewhat confused.
“You’re jealous cause….” Dan reached up and took Chris’s hat. “I took your hat!”
Dan placed the hat on his head and rocketed off across the court and out the gate.
“Gah Dan, I am jealous now!” Chris called out as he ran after him, his long hair flapping freely since it was now uncovered by his beanie hat.

“Should we follow them?” you asked.
“Yeah, we probably should.” Jeremy said as he grabbed your hand and tore after them.

Soon all of you were running around looking for Chris and Dan.
“Where the hell are they?” Jenna said out of breath.
“I don’t know.” Dave panted resting his head on a bleacher.
“I found them.” James said pointing out towards the baseball field.

Dan was sitting on top of the batting cages waving Chris’s hat above his head while Chris was trying to jump up and catch it. James ran toward the baseball diamond followed by the rest of you.

“Dan, you have to come down sometime, I’m gonna get you sooner or later!” Chris threatened unable to keep a straight face.
“Aw, no fun!” Dan whined as he hopped down from the top of the cages and his ankle gave out and he fell on the dirt.
“Owww, bad batting cage!” Dan grabbed his ankle and shook his finger at the top of the batting cage like it had purposely built itself so high up.
“Oh God Dan you need to be more careful, you‘re not Superman.” Are you alright,?” Chris asked with some level of concern.
“Ugh, yeah…” Dan began as Chris swiped his hat back and put it in his pocket.
Dan looked up at him and twirled his lip ring with the tip of his tongue. “Great, after all my hard work, he still gets it back.”
“Yep!” Chris said as he walked back toward the bus.
“A little help please!” Dan called out.

Jenna grabbed his hand and Jeremy grabbed his other and helped him up.
“Thanks.” he said brushing himself off. “And for your information I’m not Superman I’m Batman!”
“Yeah!!! Batman kicks Superman’s ass!” Jenna high fived Dan.
Chris turned around and just chuckled before placing his hat back on his head and walking back to the bus.
“We better all go back to the bus.” Andy said as he and Mike turned back around.
Dan tried to walk but winced when he put weight down on his right foot.
“Aww Dan, don’t tell me you sprained your ankle.” you said.
“No, I just gotta walk it off.” he said as he started walking towards the bus with James and Jeremy supporting him.
After the first couple of steps he could walk fine again and soon you were all back on the bus and were on the last stretch to Pomona.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dodgeball scene is from the Plagues Bonus DVD, course I switched it up some :) I would love to play dodgeball with them, who wouldn't?
Comments areappreciated :)