Status: Active

Bring It to Your Lips

Funeral at Wendy's and Monster Escapade

“James, what is taking so long over there!?” Dan whined as he rubbed his growling stomach.
“Hey, it’s not my fault!” James protested as he waited for the Wendy’s cashier to total up all the food.
A few minutes later James came back to the table almost dropping half of the trays.
“Watch it, Baney!” Chris yelled out as he quickly grabbed his tray.
“Shut up, Rubey!” James countered.
“Are we really going to resort to using last names now?” Jeremy asked.
“Yes, DePoyster.” Jenna snickered.
Jeremy bit his lip. “Hranica, can you pass me my burger?”
Mike handed Jeremy his tray and sat down.
“Thanks.”
“I love Wendy’s.” Dan said as he licked the rim of his frosty.
“Same here, Williams.” you said opening your own Frosty.
“Trick!” Dan bellowed.
Andy looked up. “Can we stop using last names now?”
“Fine.” you all agreed as everyone dug in.
“Let’s go guys!” Dave yelled opening the door totally ignoring the rest of the people in the place.
“Uhm, Dave….you might wanna apologize to these kind people for ruining their experience at Wendy’s.” Dan pointed out with his spoon which dripped Frosty on James knee.
“Oww, its cold!” James yelped as he brought his knee up on the table and proceeded to like it off of his leg which caused the table to shake and several things to fall over.
“Aww James.” you sighed.
“Mhm?” he asked looking up at you with his tongue still attached to his pants.
“You knocked over my fries.” you gestured solemnly to the crispy fries scattered on the floor.
James pointed to his signaling that you could have them.
“Thanks.” you said taking the fries from James.
Dan got out of his seat, picked up the fries, and declared, “We must have a funeral service for these.”
“…….are you serious?” Andy asked.
Dan looked up with a serious expression on his face.
“Okay, I get it, you’re serious.” Andy said throwing his hands up in defense.
“Let’s go bury them.” Dan said scuttling out the door right past Dave.
“Oh, apologize to the people, Dave.” he said backtracking.
Dan sighed and said, “I’m sorry for disrupting the peace, but that wouldn’t have happened if this band would move a little bit!”
All of the Devil Wears Prada began moving in spastic ways which made Dave chuckle.
“C’mon.” he said walking out.
You all got up and disposed of the trash and met Dan on the side of the restaurant where he had dug up a small hole using a spoon he took with him.
Everyone gathered around Dan as he gave a small speech about how yummy fries are and how their untimely death was James’s fault.
“Hey, it was an accident!” James yelled.
“Shh, you owe them a nice quiet funeral!” Dan whisper yelled.
James threw his hands up and took a step back.
Dan did the whole sermon(what he knew anyway) and asked for any final words and then buried the fries in the dirt.
“Hail Mary,” Dan began which caused The Devil Wears Prada, Jenna, and yourself to snicker but continue nonetheless.
Once the service was done Jeremy said, “I can’t believe that you just prayed for a bunch of French fries, they don’t have a soul, Dan.”
“Yes they do, it’s the potato inside them!” he objected.
“Right, my bad.” Jeremy laughed as he walked back to the bus.
“You better go to confession, you murderer you.” Dan huffed at James as he followed Jeremy.
James just shook his head and looked at Mike who shrugged and went on the bus.
“C’mon James, I know it wasn’t your fault.” you said grabbing his shoulders and leading him towards the bus followed by Jenna, Chris, and Andy.
“Thanks.” he smiled.
“Aww, James you’re such a kid!” Chris said messing up his hair.
“Hey!” “So are you!” he said.
“I know!” Chris said as he sprinted on the bus.
“How are we ever going to survive this tour?” Jenna asked you.
“I’m not sure, but I know we can do it.” you said as you linked arms and skipped on the bus.

“Second show at Warped Tour!” Dan called out as the bus pulled into the venue in Los Angeles.
“It’s so hot!” Jenna whined as she put on a pair of sunglasses that she bought at Hot Topic years ago. They were green with black checker patterns on them.
Everyone got off the bus to go and check in and look at the stage.
“You guys are….?” a tall guy with an afro asked us at the front gate.
“The Devil Wears Prada….DUH!” Dan yelled as he pushed past the guy who marked them down as present.
“Why are you so hyper Dan?” James asked.
“Wait, let me rephrase that, why are you more hyper than usual?”
Dan just smirked and held up an empty can of giant Monster.
“Oh.” James chuckled.
Dan giddily ran off to jump on the stage and began running up to several personnel talking about warped tour and French fries before Mike walked over and dragged him back to where the rest of the group was.
“Jeremy and Meg, can you watch him while we go and check to make sure everything is in good shape?” Mike asked.
“What!?” you both screeched as you looked at each other fully aware of how difficult a task that would be.
“THANKS!” Mike yelled out as he and the rest of the band along with Jenna ran off.
Jeremy and you just looked at each other and then at Dan. “This should be fun.” Jeremy scratched his chin.
“Nope.” you breathed.
“WOOHOO!” Dan yelled as he tore off again.
Jeremy and you bolted after him in hot pursuit and followed him to the end of the venue where he was trying to climb the fence.
“Dan, come down from there!” you yelled.
“No!” he called back.
“Then I’m gonna have to come and get you!” Jeremy said as he handed me his sling bag and began climbing up after Dan.
“No, go away!” Dan laughed as Jeremy reached for his ankle.
“Ouch!” Jeremy said pulling his hand back and shoving it in his mouth.
“What happened?” you asked him.
“He kicked me!” Jeremy said.
“Dan!” you laughed.
“Hey, he’s trying to ruin my fun!” he called back as he neared the top.
“Oh no you don’t!” Jeremy said taking his hand out of his mouth and successfully grabbed Dan’s left ankle.
“Let me go!” Dan snickered.
“Sorry, but I can’t!” Jeremy grinned.
You stood behind Jeremy just incase they should fall, not that I could do much to help….
“Meg, can you erm-”
“Yeah.” you blushed as you grabbed around his waist as Jeremy lowered himself to the ground still clutching a writhing Dan.
“Thanks.” he said turning slightly pink.
“No prob, wouldn’t want you to fall, now would we?” you laughed nervously twirling a strand of hair just like the butterflies were fluttering around like crazy in your stomach.
“I would hope not.” he snickered as the two of you walked Dan back to the bus and locked the doors.
“Aww, you guys ruined my fun!” Dan pouted.
“Ah, you’ll get over it.” Jeremy smiled.
Dan just stuck his tongue out and went to go play World of WarCraft.
“Wanna go help the guys?” Jeremy asked.
“Sure, let’s go.” you said as you and Jeremy walked to the back of the bus to find……
♠ ♠ ♠
Not too many comments/readers on this story :( Please take that little initiative to read this story if you love The Devil Wears Prada or if you're just bored lol. I'll read/comment a chapter of your story in return :)