‹ Prequel: Dark Eyed Dreamers
Status: Finished

I've Never Told A Lie

Jasey Rae

Jasey Rae POV

I lived with Jack, eventually moving in all my things. He came up and hugged me one day, which surprised me. I jumped and he backed away.

"What did I do?" he asked frantically.

"N-Nothing, I'm just not used to people hugging me. I'm sorry." I whispered timidly.

"Don't be." he whispered back.

"Can we try again?" I asked.

"Sure." he smiled.

I walked to him and put my arms around him slowly. He did the same, keeping his arms loosely around my waist.

"I can't stand this. He was horrible to you and now I can't even touch you, but I swear to God I'll never hurt you like that." he whispered.

"I know you won't. But I just can't help it. You've been so good to me. I wish there was something I could do." I replied sadly.

"Will you come on tour with us?" he asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on tour with us." he repeated.

"When?" I asked.

"In a week." he replied.

"I don't know. What about my job?" I asked.

"You can do merch. We'll pay you whatever they're paying you now plus tips." Jack offered.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Awesome." he replied and left to go plan for the tour. I went into my room and took a nap.

I was working, when Jake came in and took of our clothes, just like that night. Except this time when Jack came in, he just stood there with his arms crossed, glaring at me as I got raped. The rest of the guys weren't there to pull Jake off me and best him up. I screamed and thrashed as the pain overtook me. Suddenly, I was chained down and the chains were squeezing my arms. I screamed louder and thrashed harder, trying desperately to break free...

"Jasey! Jasey! Wake up!" Jack whispered urgently. I opened my eyes and he was standing over me, holding my arms down to the bed. "Oh sorry." he said gruffly and let me go.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know. I heard you screaming, so I ran in and you were thrashing around so I tried to hold you down, but you just thrashed harder." he explained.

"I was having a dream of the night I almost got raped, but you didn't save me and I was chained to the floor." I whispered, on the verge of tears.

I hugged him around the waist and buried my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms carefully around me.

"Shhh, it's okay. It's okay. I saved you and he's gone now. It's okay." Jack whispered soothingly, rubbing my back gently. I could feel his calloused hands through my t-shirt.

--

Soon enough, the week went by and we were going on tour. Alicia, Kara, and Amanda went along as well. We arrived at our first stop in Dallas. We hopped off the bus.

"Jesus Christ, it's hot." Jack complained.

"You'll get over it." I laughed. They went off to do a show. I got to watch backstage.

"So what's up Dallas? How ya doin today?" Jack asked the crowd after the third song.

"Good!" the crowd yelled.

"Awesome. So there's a really awesome girl with us today. Jasey Rae, can you come out, please?" Jack said into his mike. I blushed, but walked out. "Jasey Rae, I've known you since we were in diapers and loved you for almost that long. Be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"Sure." I smiled and he hugged and kissed me and I didn't flinch away.

Then Josie by Blink-182 started playing from somewhere. He kissed me again and smiled at me and sent me backstage again.

"How did you know I was going to say yes to you?" I asked Jack later.

"I didn't. I was hoping you would so I wouldn't look like a fool with that song playing." he replied.

"What would you have done if I said no?" I asked.

"I would've gone in the corner and cried." he replied. I laughed.

"I love you, Jack." I smiled.

"I love you too, Jase." he smiled back and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't really update yesterday. My cold hit its peak last night and I was passed out/delirious from lack of sleep and Ibuprofen from around 9 pm to 11:30. Not trying to be a whiney bitch or get sympathy, just giving you a reason.
Comment! I want 1 comment before I update again. Don't care who it's from. Just comment once.
Next chapter is the end. I suggest you check out my other shit, such as
Only You

or maybe Chasing Cars
But it's all up to you whether you want to or not. Can't make you!