Status: Will update if liked :D

Princess, why you so contagious?

Passion Pop And Cruisers

Justin POV

'Ashley will you be my boyfriend?' I ask nervously.

'Of course I will Justin' He kisses me softly, I'm so happy that he's finally mine, I always get my way.

We lay in silence, it's dark outside and I think he fell asleep.

'Ash are you awake?' I whisper.

'Yeah, I thought you were asleep' he yawns.

'You should sleep over, we haven't had a sleep over for a while' I tell him kissing his forehead.

'Mmm I'll ring my mum' he gets out of the bed and picks his phone up off the floor and dials a number.

'Hey mum I'm staying over at Justin's' he tells her.

'Yeah okay, see you tomorrow, bye' he hangs up.

'She's cool with that, what about your mum' he says straddling me.

'Mmm I'll go tell her do you wanna come' I ask gently pushing him off of me.

'Naahh, I'll stay here' he tells me.

I put my jeans on, not bothering with a shirt and walk to the kitchen were my mother is making dinner.

'Mum Ash is staying over' I say opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of passion pop and a couple of cruisers.

'Okay, can you wait till after dinner to get drunk please?' she asks.

'Whatever' I say putting them back in the fridge.

'Dinner in five' she tells me as I'm walking back to my room.

I open the door and Ash is laying on my bed with his eyes closed, I shut the door quietly and walk over to the bed and straddle Ash. He bucks his hips and I giggle.

'Mum said dinner in five' I kiss all over his neck lightly and he moans placing his hands on my hips.

'DINNER' mum yells and spoils my fun.

We go out and eat and I tell Ash I'll meet him back in the bedroom, I grab the passion pop and the cruisers and go back to the bedroom.

'Wanna get shit faced?' I grin and go over to him.

He says nothing but steals a cruiser out of my hand.

*2 hours later*

Ash and I are both shit face drunk and were making out on the floor.

He starts grinding his hips with mine, I want him bad as.

'I wanna fuck you' he slurs.

'I'm not ready Ash, how many times have you tried to fuck me today? and how many times have I said no?' I say starting to cry.

'Oh baby I'm sorry' he mumbles and gets off me and sits on the bed, I get up and walk over to sit on his lap.

'Lets go to bed' I whisper, I get up and pull off my shirt and jeans and crawl into bed.

'Where am I sleeping?' he asks.

'In here with me silly' I say moving over. He grins and he pulls of his shirt and jeans too and gets in my bed.

'I want a cuddle' Ash says opening his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does anyone actually read this?
I have only 3 comments..
I want people to actually like this story.
And I'd like to thank escava.vamp.
<3 Brooke.