Status: Complete, there may be a sequel. if at anytime anyone wants me to write a sequel just message me, or comment on the story okay.

Can the hunter love the prey, and when the prey is a vampire royal, can they survive it?

Chapter 7

****Nathans POV****

My mum just found out that they had a sentencing for Jessica, today. She was sentenced to die in 3 months, and she was to be tortured for her remaining time.
We had found a way to get inside the castle, we were going to save her, even if i died in the attempt.
I could hear her screams from the ballroom. We would move into action any minute now.
And we did, we raided the place like a pack of hounds, every hunter was there. This was the largest raid in history, ever.

I broke away from the group, i had to find her. and soon....

****Jessica's POV****
I heard sounds, from up stairs, screaming, and orders being made.
I knew it was him, i knew Nathan wouldnt leave me here, and that once he heard what was going to happen, he would come. But knowing he didnt do what i had wished he would, set in the pain, of what was going on, of the war that had been started over me.

I heard footsteps, loud and rushed. Then i saw the last person i ever wanted to see....

****Nathan POV****
I couldnt find her anywhere so i went to the Ballroom again, to meet with the others. It looked like a bomb had hit it.

I found out that the King was gone, we didnt know where yet but it didnt matter right now, we had made a massive different here, many vampires had died.

"YOU RISKED TO MUCH COMING HERE!" I heard Lucus yell. We all spun around to face him. Holy Shit! He had Jessica with a knife to her throat. Her clothes were dirty and tattered, a complete change to how beautiful they were over a month ago. She looked so fragile, and weak. At that point i noticed she was fighting to stay consious, and that he was supporting all her weight.
"SHE WILL DIE! EVEN IF SHE DOESNT DIE BY MY HAND, SHE"S RUNNING OUT OF TIME," What does he mean running out of time? "SHE HAS TO HAVE BLOOD, SHE HASNT FEED IN JUST ABOUT TWO MONTHS." Shit, wait that means she hasnt drunk in since the gala. Which means she going to die.

****Jessica's POV****

I was fading, i could feel it, i wouldnt survive much longer, I knew Lucus and i were in the Ballroom, and that the hunters were in front of us.
Life has a funny way of playing out. I fought to stay contious, but i couldnt let Lucus manipulate them, or Nathan, ever.

I knew i was going to die but i would go out fighting for Nathan, for all of them.
I took a deep breath and gave myself over to my incstinces. I knew my eyes glowed black, I grabed Lucus' arm and through the knife from his hands, and sunk my teeth in his arm as deep as i could. I heard him scream in pain, as the posion took over and he died. My senses shut off, and i fell to the ground, as my hands bearly stopped the fall, i lay there fading.....
The last thing i heard before i fell into deep unconciousness was Nathan's voice saying i was safe now...
♠ ♠ ♠
My best yet XD