Status: COMPLETE

Moving On . . . .

Making the promise

Shane! What did I do now? I shouted, my eyes started to blur.

Nothing! You didn’t do anything! She shouted back.

Then why are you breaking up with me? I asked confused.

I grew tired of you! Tears started to slide down my cheeks.

No! You didn’t grew tired off me! You fell out of love. I said trying to hide the pain.

You think I don’t know about you and Katie. I know she’s prettier than me. She sings like some goddess, while I don’t have a voice. But what about the things you said, the promises that you made. Just forget about them?

Yeah, just forget about them. She said as she ran of leaving me alone, on the swings.

Once again I had that dream, it wasn’t a dream. It did happen. She did break up with me, it just kept on haunting me in my dreams, it won't leave me alone. The pain she caused didn't die down not even one bit.

My heart just kept on aching. It feels like my heart was cut off my chest. It still feels empty and it hurts like hell. I touched my cheek and it was wet from crying in my sleep again. Whenever I was sad or depressed I cry in my sleep, I didn't even think it was possible.

I sat up as I heard a loud knock on my door. I knew who it was, it was Joey. The only person who could make me happy. But I don't think he'll make me smile not even one bit because of the aching heart I had now.

He opens the door before I even say...

"Come in."

"Too late!" He said as he jumps on me. "Hey baby girl! How's the big heart ache?" He asked as he puts his arms around me.

I snuggle to him and pretend his a big pillow as I bury my face on his chest.

"It still hurts Dr. Oey." that's what I call him when he's trying to play doctor.

"Ellie, I told you that Shane was no good!" He said as I playfully smack him on the arm.

I raise my head from his chest and look up on him to see he was looking down on me. He had this weak smile on his face.

"Ellie, it's been 2 days since your big break up. Just smile a little." He said.

I shook my head shyly and bury my face on his chest again. He chuckles.

"Ellie, look at me for a minute."

I raise my head once again. He unwraps his arms around me, I unwrap my arms around him, hesitatingly. He looks me deep in the eyes, I blush a bit. Joey had this eyes that I can't seem to understand, it was kind of green and blue mixed. I couldn't figure him out, he was serious at times, playful at times or just being silly Oey.

"Ellie, let me promise you that I can help you move on in just ten days. Starting tomorrow."

"That's just impossible Joey." I shook my head lightly showing my disbelief.

"Look, you just have to trust me, okay?"

"Fine."

"Promise?" He said as he held up his pinky.

"Promise." I said as I entwine my pinky with his.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, I think this story is going to help me move on.
See you on my next update :)