Status: COMPLETE

Moving On . . . .

Day 9

I didn't want to open my eyes. I knew what day it was. It was 22. Shane loved this day because it was our day. She always would make a big surprise. We both loved this day, how could I forget the things she promised. She promised me forever, she promised me that she would be there for me. But not a single promise was kept. She told me she would stay true, she told me she would never hurt me. If she did hurt me, she would never forgive herself, but in the end she never did. She just left me hurting.

I tears went down my cheeks, my eyes were still closed. Last night was even harder. I kept my stereo on. Then this song came, it was from Mayday Parade it's title was "The Silence." Listening to it's lyrics just made the pain inside grow. I didn't sleep at all last night. I kept repeating the lyrics in my head, it was getting harder and harder by the minute.

All Joey's hard work, it's useless. The hole was beginning to grow once more. I'm losing hope on moving on. It's hard.

I heard a knock on my door. I opened my eyes hesitating at first. A familiar voice said...

"Hey sweetie." I knew it was my mom.

I sat up and faced my mom.

"Mom, your early." I said hugging her as she came close to me.

"Oh honey. I'm sorry about Shane." She said so sad.

My mom knew and so did my dad. They told me that it was okay, but I had to know my limits they told me.

"Mom, just don't remind me. I've been crying all night. I couldn't sleep." I said miserably.

"Hey baby girl, how's your heart?" My dad asked as he came in the room.

Since birth my dad called me baby girl sometimes it would be "baby Ellie." Weird I know.

"It's completely shattered." I said sad.

"I remember my first heart break, it was from your mom. It hurt as hell." My dad said rubbing his chest.

"You broke dad's heart?!?" I said surprised.

"Yeah, but eventually I realized that he was the one for me." My mom said pecking my dad's lips after. "Sweetie, you better get down, I prepared you breakfast."

My mom said as both of them went out my room.

I didn't feel like eating. But my mom cooked and she must putted her effort. So I had no choice but to eat breakfast.

The whole day Joey didn't text nor call. I stayed out on the backyard. I lied down on the grass, watching the clouds. Hogan was inside entertaining my parents.

It wasn't a sunny day, it wasn't too hot nor too cold. In fact it was kind of windy and the sky was cloudy. I loved the weather when it was like this, it was practically my perfect day to stay here and lie down till it dawned.

I closed my eyes feeling the wind. I was in peace and I didn't want to be disturb. I suddenly heard footsteps coming towards me. I opened my eyes to see Joey with a weak smile.

"Sorry, I'm late." Joey said kicking his shoes off.

He lay beside me and we both watched the clouds.

"I have a surprise for you later." Joey said happily.

"Joey, I don't feel like going out. In fact I feel like shit today." I whined.

"Look, I know it's 22 and all. Just trust me and come with me later." He said closing his eyes.

I sighed in defeat and closed my eyes as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
This the first part.
Sorry it took me long enough to update.
Thanks for waiting and reading. :]