Status: COMPLETE

Moving On . . . .

Day 9

After some time, me and Joey were watching spongebob on nick. He looks at his watch. He stands up.

"Okay, get up and get dressed." He said pulling me up from the couch.

"Joey, it's already 7:00. Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He said with a grin.

I sighed and dressed up.

"You better put something you can jump on." He warned me from downstairs.

Are we bungee jumping? I asked myself.

"Joey! Are we bungee jumping?" I shouted to him.

"No! Just put some pants and shirt you'll be fine!" He shouted right back.

After sometime I finished in 30 minutes. I told my mom and dad I'll be back sometime. Then I headed downstairs.

"I'm ready." I said in front of Joey.

"Yeah, I could see that."

We headed down the street to his car. He told me to cover my eyes again with a blindfold. I did what I was told and 15 minutes later the car stopped.

"Okay, stay here. I'll get the door for you." He said closing his door.

I heard my side door open, Joey took my hand and lead me trough doors. Then I heard screaming and a band testing their instruments. Then a voice came in the mic.

"How's everybody doing?" A familiar voice shouted from the mic.

People shouted in excitement.

"So are you ready to fucking start this shit?" Then it hit me, it was Craig Mabbit.

"Okay, you can take your blind off now." He said as I took it off.

"Joey! OMJ! It's impossible to get this tickets!" I said hugging him tightly.

"Well, I would get and do anything just to make you happy. You know that." He said so sincere.

Escape the fate started to play "This war is ours"

"Of course I do." I said.

"If you know that, then you knew all along that I've been in love with you since 7th grade."

In a state of shock I let go of the hug looking at him in disbelief.

"It's okay if you don't love me back. I could understand that you still love Shane." He said looking away from me.

"Joey, I think I love you too." I said kissing him.

For about 3 seconds Joey didn't kiss back.But when I was about to pull away, he held the back of my neck and kissed me gently as if I was going to break. It felt right. I felt safe and loved again.

We watched the concert, well we sneaked some kisses. We held hands while jumping and shouting. It was the best concert I've ever been in.

The concert ended and we ran out of the place. While walking to Joey's car we held hands. We both spotted the ice cream shop.

"You want ice cream?" Joey asked.

"You know I do." I grinned at him.

"Okay, stay here. I'll buy us ice creams."

As I waited for Joey, I was leaning against his car when I spotted Shane. She spotted me.

"Shit." I mumbled.

She was getting closer.

"Hey Ellie." She said.

Then she was close to me as if we were going out again.

"Yeah, hey Shane." I said stepping away, it was useless she just stepped closer. She was drunk, I could smell her.

"You know, she broke my heart." She said.

"Who? Katie?"

"Yeah, Ellie. She broke my heart. She smashed it to pieces."

"What do I have to do with it?" I asked her.

"Well, you could mend it for me." She said.

Next thing I know Shane was kissing me. I push her away.

"WTF! Get away from me Shane!" I shouted.

"Babe, I think it's just right we get back together." She said pulling me towards her.

"Yeah right! After all that shit and pain you caused me! I don't think so!" I said after that I ran away.

On my way to Joey to the ice cream shop, I saw two ice cream cones on the cement. One strawberry and one peppermint with chocolate chips. It was left on the floor. The ice cream splattered. It was like someone dumped them their.

Then I realized that Joey must have seen me with Shane, he must have seen the kiss. Shit! This wrong! I have to look for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
Hope you liked this chapter.